• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Ultimate UFO Poll: Real, Fake, Spaceships or What?

What Do You Think UFOs Really Are?

• Extraterrestrial Travelers

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Interdimensional Travelers

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Time Travelers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth-based Secret Weapons

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Just Ordinary Stuff

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • I Have No Idea!

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • The First Five Options Together

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Cryptoterrestrials (Civilization Coexisting with Ours)

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
I don't agree with other dimensions. If there were such thing as a soul it has been said that its weight is some few grams. Earth is pretty big, and if you include our atmostphere is even bigger. The proof is that they have always been arround, and this spacecraft pup up everywhere and it seems they go on unoticed. I know they exist for a fact because I have witness quite a few of these ufos. I don't understand theire purpose, but it seems they have been arround for a while and one my even think that they controll us (in the big scope- not every little detail)

If you think about the stories of beings traversing walls, angels floating, why will they need machines? So, I think extraterrestial. So maybe I am contradicting my self, but these are very difficult to explain.

the fact is that it is easier for a technologically advanced civilization from another star system a few light years away to mess with our heads than it is for being to traverse dimensions. We've verified experimentally that interstellar locomotion in our own 3-d (with time 4-d) universe is possible (we do it every day). We have NO experimental evidence of the possibility of hyper-locomotion (travel between dimensions). So using Ockham's Razor, the ET hypothesis is a better fit.

Not that multiplying entities also occurs when a skeptic tries to force UAP phenomena into the buckets of normal ontology that do not include the notion that there exists an X that is as intelligent or more than human beings that is not human (or earthborn human, if you are pedantic).

the fact is that it is easier for a technologically advanced civilization from another star system a few light years away to mess with our heads than it is for being to traverse dimensions. We've verified experimentally that interstellar locomotion in our own 3-d (with time 4-d) universe is possible (we do it every day). We have NO experimental evidence of the possibility of hyper-locomotion (travel between dimensions). So using Ockham's Razor, the ET hypothesis is a better fit.

We don't know how many light years away their original home may be, but sure, the ETH is most parsimonious. The problem with the EDH isn't just travel; we can't even be sure life can arise in a different dimension. Look how rare it is in our Universe.

The UFO videos I have seen (even thou many are hoaxes) show the same type of crafts I have witness. All five or six were as small as a compact car, but flying low enough for me to be clear of what I saw. So my point is why any government would want to conceal research of such effective craft for a giant and expensive space shuttle. This even makes me think twice about back engineering some ufo caught on any accident.

The same crafts have been depicted for ages and ages in paints, bible, different cultures and ancient monuments.
By the way, how can we fit this phenomena with creation and/ or evolution?

By the way, how can we fit this phenomena with creation and/ or evolution?

Well, if the beings piloting the UFO's have no care in the universe for us pathetic little Earthlings, then the UFO phenomenon may not need to fit into our evolution at all. As far as creation and religious theology, I'm sure the heads of all the churches will shoe-horn UFO phenomena into their belief system, wedging it in there to make sure it supports, instead of refutes, their religious doctrine.

I just had this idea that those gods that ancient were devoted and depicted in stones, or referred in ancient texts could have been actual visitations which they consider superior for they came from the sky; and they even got a little help from them in theire(or our) evolution, thos making them responsible for both evolution and religion. Just one hipotesis going on in my head. No one has to agree.

Well, if the beings piloting the UFO's have no care in the universe for us pathetic little Earthlings, then the UFO phenomenon may not need to fit into our evolution at all.

I doubt they had anything to do with our past biological evolution.

As far as creation and religious theology, I'm sure the heads of all the churches will shoe-horn UFO phenomena into their belief system, wedging it in there to make sure it supports, instead of refutes, their religious doctrine.

Years ago some holy joe--Robertson? --said they were the work of satan.

Back