• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Truth About The AIDS Virus

Did The Georgia Guide Stones help lay out the plan and the so called "need" for viruses like AIDS?

The Georgia Guidestones are a huge granite artifact located on a hilltop in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. It is sometimes referred to as the "American Stonehenge", a title which has been applied at times to a number of other structures. A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

The artifact is almost twenty feet tall, and made from six granite slabs weighing more than 100 tons in all. One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some clarifying notes on the history and purpose of the Guidestones.

The Georgia Guidestones were unveiled before a crowd of 400 people on March 22, 1980.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Ancient Chinese, and Russian.

There are some things written on the stones that may appear to many to be "Good" things but there is one thing in particular that I find to be extremely disturbing:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature

In order to achieve a population of 500,000,000, 90% of all people would have to die. The world is currently over a population of 6.6 billion.

http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/AIDS_biowar_depopulation.htm

The Georgia Guidestones are located in Elbert County, Georgia, approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) east of Atlanta, 45 miles from Athens (precise distance is 44.3322 miles), GA and 9 miles (15 kilometers) north of the center of Elberton.

The Georgia Guidestones have been part of the landscape in Elberton, Georgia for a quarter of a century.

The Georgia Guidestones were ordered, constructed and paid for in total anonymity.

The origination of the Georgia Guidestones is steeped in bizarre mysticism. They were said to be paid for by an anonymous man with the unlikely name of R.C. Christian back in 1979. Indeed, the name of the donor has remained a secret ever since. As folk legend would have it, a certain Mr. Christian came to town out of nowhere and just as quickly returned to nowhere.

There are over nine million children who have lost one parent or both to the African AIDS epidemic. The harsh reality of ruined lives is painful to witness.

Fathers and mothers burying their children. Grandmothers and grandfathers raising their children's children.

According to the most recent UNAIDS report, half of all 15-year-old boys in Zimbabwe can expect to die before the age of 50. A third of the work force was thought to be lost in the year 2005. Life expectancy for women is now only 39 years. No family escapes the scourge of this disease.

So great is the depth of this epidemic that it borders on the unimaginable. Yet when you are there it is almost as if this disease does not exist. The stigma attached to AIDS promotes an air of desperate denial. Admitting to having AIDS is a sure way of being ostracized. In the words of one AIDS sufferer: "You become a monster." Those who have the illness call it something else: fatigue, tuberculosis, malaria, anything but AIDS. But the cemeteries, overfilled with newly dug graves, tell the truth. The tomb markers read born in 1964, 1970, 1955 ... died in 1999, in 2000. In this country they bury a thousand victims of AIDS a week.

GSB don't bother trying to figure out this person. If you read too many of his/her posts you will think Greer is the sanest person in the world.

I've read so much that I don't rememebr who made this quote now...[Can you concede that other people "might" have useful insights, information, or opinions on the topic that you do not?]

1: the person responsible wishes to be considered published (in their own mind)

2: the person concerned is a totally angry and obsessive (in the minds of others)

3: to the person concerned, a question: perchance do you have
HIV/ AIDS?

4: what is all this about? The truth please. There are much deeper issues in play here. Do you have issues with not being listened to as you were growing into an adult?

Are you angry that you were not warned about HIV/AIDS?

Or are you angry that you did not listen to the warnings about HIV/AIDS?

There is a great deal more to your extensive post than you are revealing

There's some people out there who think the world is out to get them. They're half right. The world is out to get everyone.

The difference, is that everyone has a bullet with their name on it. Sometimes the bullet is AIDS, sometimes it's a physical bullet. Everyone dies of something in this world, and the notion that human beings are dying from something that other human beings created shouldn't be a big surprise. The first thing that killed another human being was a stick, and a bad temper. Could have been a rock. Regardless this guy shouldn't be too concerned. The folks who create stuff like this more often than not, die from something a lot worse.

It's my hope that what kills me, is the consumption of Red Meat, or a woman with 36F breasts.

More likely, it will be food poisoning from Taco Bell.

Another interesting note is that if someone was to ever take a look at the gene structure of a green monkey, they would discover that it is genetically impossible to transfer AIDS from a monkey to a man by natural means.

untrue, it could be tranfered from somthing as simple as a bite.

Statistics from a World Bank Report: The Impact of AIDS on Capacity Building written in 1997/98:

In Africa, AIDS has yet to peak in the number of people it will affect.

AIDS has become the number one cause of mortality among adults 15-49 years of age. Mortality rates, usually caused by other important diseases such as malaria, have doubled and tripled because of AIDS. Tuberculosis has also increased tremendously.

HIV is a disease of both the affluent and poor. High social groups have not been spared its ravages.

HIV rates exceed 30 per cent of prime-aged adults in urban and semi-urban areas. Botswana, Malawi and Zimbabwe were predicted to have lost 25 to 50 per cent of their 1996 urban work force by 2005.

Life expectancy of a person living in Zimbabwe was 21 years lower in 2000-2004 than it would have been without AIDS.

More than nine million children under the age of 10 in Africa have lost a parent to AIDS. In Zimbabwe, officials estimate that there are 600,000 orphans. Unofficial estimates say it could be as high as one million.

In Africa's fight against AIDS, human and financial resources are too few or not well utilized. Skills are weak and effective leadership and role models from political levels are absent.

Most of the AIDS control programs in Africa are funded by external-donor-sources rather than by national and local governments. Not one country in Africa is meeting the financial needs created by this epidemic.

From a report released by UNAIDS:

Number of people living with HIV/AIDS is 34.3 million including 1.3 million children under the age of 15 years.

In most sub-Saharan African countries adults and children are acquiring HIV at a higher rate than ever before: the number of new infections in the regions during 1999 was four million. Botswana has an infection rate of 35.8 per cent, Zimbabwe 25.8 per cent, South Africa 19.9 per cent

In Zimbabwe, by 1997, 15-year-old boys could expect to die before the age of 50.

Many companies in Africa report that illness and death is now the main reason for people leaving the company.

In sub-Saharan Africa there is still an enormous stigma attached to this disease and those who are sick are often ostracized. "Fear, stigma and denial: a vicious circle....This wall of silence hinders prevention and care.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/aids/aids-africa.html

Between twelve and fifteen million Americans have already been infected. One in 60 babies born in New York City is infected; one in 300 college students in America is infected; one in 20 aliens applying for amnesty is infected, including men, women and children. These are just some of the facts you are not likely to hear about from the media.

The number of AIDS infected people is doubling approximately every 14 months, and in some areas even sooner. With over twelve to fifteen million Americans carrying the virus, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see how long we have in places like the U.S.

Whatever happened to AIDS? The diet chocolate candy thingamobobs? I used to be really skinny, so I never ate it. Now I could lose a few pounds and want to try it. But it's no more it seems. I want aids.

HAHA! You guys have way to much time on your hands. AIDS is very much simpler then some complex, and at times hard to follow conspiracy theory. I do agree there is a conspiracy behind AIDS, but I highly doubt it is as complex as it is explained on this thread. Personally I believe that people put out disinformation for a reason, hence all the theories, yet with that being said I care to offer a much simpler explanation to this topic.

1.) HIV has never been conclusively linked to AIDS. It was written in Margaret Heckler's speech that "The probable cause of AIDS has been found...", it has never been proven.

2.) A blood sample from an HIV+ individual can not be put directly under a microscope to view the virus.

3.) AZT, the most commonly know anti-AIDS drug, is a known DNA chain terminator, and the Protease Inhibitors are well known to kill healthy cells. Both of which bring on AIDS like symptoms.

4.) The original discoverer of HIV Luc Montagnier, stated at an AIDS conference in 1990 that HIV is possibly benigen.

5.) AIDS is a Syndrome, not a Disease as I constantly hear it being refered to as.

6.) When has the Government been completely honest about anything? I mean seriously, Bill Clinton smoked marijuana, denied it, recieved oral sex in the oval office, denied it. Both of which came out that he did indeed smoke marijuana and recieve oral sex, so even over something trivial as those two matters, do any of you really think the Government would be forth coming about the truth of AIDS?

Now those are very broad strokes I've painted, but what I propose here is simply this. AIDS wasn't created in some lab and accidentally unleased on the world, or by some doctor who was using contaminated monkey blood... No, I propose that AIDS was thought up by a Government publicity writer when the CDC realized they had no evidence to support a one virus causes everything hypothosis.

For those of you who I know will enevitable want to attack me for this opinion, I have one question. What were all of us indoctrinated with in school? The simplest answer is usually the right one. Now I know that it seems very anti-climatic, and it is, it really is, but when it comes to a subject such as this, wouldn't it be better if maybe we would stop thinking up wild and crazy theories and focus more on evidence?

5.) AIDS is a Syndrome, not a Disease as I constantly hear it being refered to as.

Is that an important distinction or just words? I'm not trying to be flippant, I'm really asking. I imagine someone dying of AIDS isn't correcting anybody so why does it matter?

Is that an important distinction or just words? I'm not trying to be flippant, I'm really asking. I imagine someone dying of AIDS isn't correcting anybody so why does it matter?

I guess he means HIV is the actual disease.

The reason it matters is that if you refer to AIDS as a syndrome is people tend to get mad and tell you it's a disease, but if your really think about it no one has ever died of AIDS, people have died of complications resulting from AIDS, but never AIDS itself. The point is this, if AIDS is a disease and not a syndrome, then why is it called Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome and not Acquired Immune Deficiency Disease? And why is it that the 30+ known diseases that are part of the AIDS syndrome are never mentioned as the cause of death? The answer is even simpler then the creation of AIDS, it's Money. The AIDS establishment makes to much money to care whether or not it's a real syndrome or a disease, it doesn't matter as long as they make that money. In all reality however, making it a syndrome meant they could add whatever diseases to the collection and make more money...

In technical medical language, a syndrome refers only to the set of detectable characteristics. A specific disease, condition, or 'disorder may be identified as the underlying cause. Once a physical cause has been identified, the word "syndrome" is sometimes kept in the name of the disease.
this is from Wik....

1.) HIV has never been conclusively linked to AIDS. It was written in Margaret Heckler's speech that "The probable cause of AIDS has been found...", it has never been proven.

Why are you quoting from a speech made in April 1984? 24 year old info.

2.) A blood sample from an HIV+ individual can not be put directly under a microscope to view the virus.

Wrong.

http://www.avac.org/pdf/primer2/AVH_CH03.pdf

3.) AZT, the most commonly know anti-AIDS drug, is a known DNA chain terminator, and the Protease Inhibitors are well known to kill healthy cells. Both of which bring on AIDS like symptoms.

Why are you using a treatment that is outdated as an example? For many years now doctors have been using "cocktail" mixes of various drugs to successfully combat the disease. No longer is it a guarantee fatal disease that it once was. Just ask Magic Johnson.

4.) The original discoverer of HIV Luc Montagnier, stated at an AIDS conference in 1990 that HIV is possibly benigen.

Again why use information that is old? Freakin 18 years old!

Whoop Di Doo

6.) When has the Government been completely honest about anything? I mean seriously, Bill Clinton smoked marijuana, denied it, recieved oral sex in the oval office, denied it. Both of which came out that he did indeed smoke marijuana and recieve oral sex, so even over something trivial as those two matters, do any of you really think the Government would be forth coming about the truth of AIDS?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It took me less time to find this info that it took you to write this nonsense. So why don't you stop wasting everyone's time and do some basic research that doesn't come from Paranoia magazine and sources preferably from this century.

Back