• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Truth About The AIDS Virus

mailedD0.jpg

Has it occured to you that some of us may have seen all of this info ten to fifeteen years ago? This is a conspiracy forum you are lecturing to...kind of preaching to the choir.

If you spout this stuff, in the way you do, to your friends and neighbors ... they won't be your friends and neighbors anymore...they are not stupid...but people have to be EASED into the conspiracy world...you can't just unload on them.

I've had success with some friends and co-workers by gently presenting info on US intelligence agencies attempts at Mind Control. There is good documentation that shows that US Int. agencies wanted it, and tried to achieve it using unsuspecting American and Canadian citizens as unwitting test subjects. Never mind if they succeded in achieving mind control...that doesn't matter at the moment...the important information is that people behind the scenes WANTED it and were so brazen and inhuman that they used their fellow humans and citizens as lab rats to try and achieve it.

This tact free's you up from having to "Prove" a conspiracy, you don't need to 'prove' mind-control exists...but you can definatly prove that morally bankrupt people in the US government wanted it and tried to get it.

When "normal" people are presented with that information you demonstrate to them the complete AMORAILITY of the intellegence agencies and the powerful people behind them. It brings into STRONG relief that we are not considered fellow citizens, but subjects, by powerful people and their shadow aperatus.

Once a "normal" person gets some perspective on just how OTHERS view them...then conspiracy theories become more plausible because now the theories are framed by the fact that there REALLY are people that consider themselves above the masses, and consider the masses as just sheep to be managed and kept in the dark.

Here's a little perspective on conspiracy theories at large. My sister died of AIDS combined with the complications of drug and alchohol abuse. NONE of the conspiracy theories I knew about the origin of AIDS could change the reality of the virus. None. That's the reality, true or not...conspiracy theories with now corrosponding action are just hot air.

Political action is your best course (it's the route I'm taking). Join a party, and try and promote the interests of the common man over the interests of the military/crypto/corpratocracy.

~Foo Fighter~

Omg.
wow,
holy shit,
wtf,
you gotta be kidding me.
no way.
gasp.
There are all the required remarks to end the ranting.
sorry raspberrycandle. but putting a theory out there for us to think about is one thing.
Writing a complete manifesto on the topic till were all puking aids is another. Although I do admire your tenasity.

Magenta, you are still shouting at us. Do you have ANY interest in discussing anything?

Can you concede that other people "might" have useful insights, information, or opinions on the topic that you do not?

In your opinion, who exactly are the controllers that created AIDS and spread it to purposely kill millions of us.

~Foo Fighter~

Back