• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Staff Roster Expands

Great stuff. Good to hear about Nick, and enjoying the whole line-up of co-hosts. Long Live the Paracast...

(My wife just spilled avacado on her Paracast t-shirt so I need to buy her a new one. On the plus side, she is always making fun of me for dropping food on the floor and on my clothes, so watching her cussing and cleaning up the mess was a moment that I will cherish forever! Thank you, Paracast!)

The on going roster of co-host has been nothing but excellent.The show has been bar none the best of the genre since Davids departure.Thank you Gene for an intelligent thought provoking show week after week. Thank You Again. Jimi

Back