• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Spiricom Device

The Spiricom Device proves one thing to me. It is the fact that vacuum tubes kick ass. I'm gonna go play my guitar. If the aliens and ghosts start talking too loud, I will just crank it up and drown'em out.
"Widdly-wah...widdly-widdly-widdly-Wah!"
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The Spiricom Device proves one thing to me. It is the fact that vacuum tubes kick ass. I'm gonna go play my guitar. If the aliens and ghosts start talking too loud, I will just crank it up and drown'em out.
"Widdly-wah...widdly-widdly-widdly-Wah!"
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

You're in danger of sparking the tubes debate again! I'm on your side. Tubes rule.

I've not heard of the Spiritcom per se but believe if it were effective we'd be using them in ghost hunting, today. After all, Thomas Edison tried to come up with a 'telephone to the dead,' too, but that didn't work out all that well, either. On that note, I may have caught some decent evidence with the Zoom H2, last Saturday. I'm still reviewing evidence but believe that not only did I catch a good-quality EVP on the thing but may have had my first, true paranormal experience that night. Once I get some more research about what I experienced under my belt, I'll post somewhere here, on the Paracast forums.

J.

I'm old enough to have gotten the vaccine that looks like someone stuck a TV tube in my left shoulder. I always thought that's what those vaccine marks looked like.
Weird...I know.
Stick a 12ax7 into it. It may hurt a little, but you'll totally be able to channel Xenu. New old stock RCA's get the best reception.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Stick a 12ax7 into it. It may hurt a little, but you'll totally be able to channel Xenu. New old stock RCA's get the best reception.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I found that if I lift my right hand and balance on a ball of tin foil I get excellent reception.

Bump :)
The metaphysic writer Jozef Rulof gave an excellent description in his books of what the future Spiricom device will look like en how it will work: For the ghosts to be able to communicate, there has to be some kind of chamber inside the device, where the ghost or spirit can materialize it's voice, after which these very weak sounds or signals get converted into electrical signals, and then amplified by the device and made audible. While doing so, clouds of protoplasma emit from the device, that looks like an old-fashioned radio.

Was this discussed in a past David Biedny-era Paracast episode?

I'm sure I remember one on the topic, and we even heard sound excerpts, and a full explanation as to how it was pulled off...

small update: Jozef Rulof wrote the book "de volkeren der aarde door gene zijde bezien" ("the peoples of the earth seen from the other side"). On page 412 he wrote:"one day, there will be no more police, because they are no longer needed. The same goes for the military. In that time, royalty also had ceased to exist. People look after and care for each other. In those days, the spiricom device will be brought to earth.". Well, if i understand correctly, there will be no spiricom device in another 100.000 years.. :)

some questions that keep me occupied-
Who or what is behind the design and construction of the "classic flying saucer"
what materials are used to construct?
how long can such a craft function -or- how many miles can the average saucer accumulate?
Why do the pilots of these craft STILL play cat n mouse games with our own land and air vehicles?
too many questions to list

Thanks, and sure, lots of info. just no answers to those questions which keep this phenom the elusive mystery it has always been.

spiricom device aside
I think it was Jean Luke Picard who said it best "Money is no longer the driving force in earth society"
That's right and today it is the infamous Klaus Schwab, director of the World Economic Forum who proclaims:"you will own nothing and you will be happy". He's planning to force us to give up everything we own. World leaders adore this lunatic.

Back