• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Ship Of The Dead the Dutch Freighter SS Ourang Medan

Andrew Hochheimer

Paranormal Novice
I started to write some on other Naval Legends today and started on the 75+ Year old story of the "SS Ourang Medan." This is just in is 2nd day of editing and research so I would say there is much to be improved, never the less an interesting story.. Some of which comes to us form Morris K. Jessup, and The Varo Edition of "The Case for the UFO." of The Philadelphia Experiment Story. Hope you find it interesting.

In 1947 the Dutch Freighter SS Ourang Medan sent a cryptic SOS in Morse code;
“All Officers, including the Captain, are dead. Lying in chartroom and bridge. Possibly whole crew dead.
This communication was followed by a burst of indecipherable Morse code,
then a final, grim message: “I die.”​

The Death Ship The Dutch Freighter SS Ourang

Interesting, this is a story I have read and come across a fair number of times, my issue with the story is I think it is just that a story and nothing more, however having said that I would be interested in reading your take on it as who kno9ws maybe there is some truth behind the story.

I started to write some on other Naval Legends today and started on the 75+ Year old story of the "SS Ourang Medan." This is just in is 2nd day of editing and research so I would say there is much to be improved, never the less an interesting story.. Some of which comes to us form Morris K. Jessup, and The Varo Edition of "The Case for the UFO." of The Philadelphia Experiment Story. Hope you find it interesting.

“All Officers, including the Captain, are dead. Lying in chartroom and bridge. Possibly whole crew dead.

Thanks for the link and sharing your interest in this story with us!

Interesting, this is a story I have read and come across a fair number of times, my issue with the story is I think it is just that a story and nothing more, however having said that I would be interested in reading your take on it as who kno9ws maybe there is some truth behind the story.

It is simply that I feel a Story, and when told the first time in 1940 I guess they did not get the press they were looking for and the story was mostly lost in other news at the time.. they thought they would tell it again in 1947. A ship can't blow up and sink twice :) Anyhow it's interesting how this story continues to go around and that is why I took a more critical look at it.

The SS Ourang Medan was an alleged ghost ship which, according to various sources, became a shipwreck in Dutch East Indies waters, or elsewhere, after its entire crew had died under suspicious circumstances, either in 1940 or 1948, depending on the newspaper source . The story of the Ourang Medan has become somewhat of a legend. -wikipedia

(I think this is all the information we need for a working theory)

inverse.com/article/52392-is-the-earths-magnetic-field-going-to-reverse-in-2018

(the Red Circle with the Red Line in the Center to the Right is, where the SS Ourang Medan was discovered in its condition shortly before being consumed)

(the legal answer)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_July_20,_1944

(Theory) The Solar Eclipse Pulled on a Magnetic Deviation in the Earth's Field, and this Created the Potential for the Singularity ...................... This "Potential" dissipated itself when the conditions were met (either simply human lives only, or a combination of qualifiers, right time and wrong place all at once) ........................ this is called a "Low Yield Potential for a Natural Unified Field Argument" (the earth's moon is the traditional source of the activity, not native in the universe or anything).

(This is also the Legal Answer for "Oak Island", "A Low Yield Potential for Natural Unified Field Argument from Moon Source")

"Natural Potential" is Lethal ..................... it took several years after the potential was stated likely in 1945 to eventually express itself in 1947/1948, along the same lines of its original "linkage" ............................... (it would take hundreds of thousands of bodies of the unclean to shut these arguments down, once instated in the right geographic locations, because the earth attributes to these arguments) ............................. (The USS Ourange, is probably not the right location, but it was in the right place at the right time)

These things can happen, but the "Philadelphia Experiment" is not the same event, it was directed with someone with access to the a "unified field argument" and they used a low yield argument attached to that, for some reason (most likely Edward Leedskalnin). The activity and goal of that was to support the development of nuclear weapons at that time, probably nothing else.

(if the argument is initiated by an individual in the open ocean, along those lines, it would require less expense in activation and it would be open longer for a greater diameter, otherwise a "random isolated event" is most likely sudden death, I believe this was valid ........................ if God used a low yield argument with ROSWELL UFO in 1947, then, he could of piggy backed on something that already happened naturally, and we see both result following the same trend of theology and evidences) (the general theory is that, since the human condition is based in higher dimensional energies, the unclean people at point of death with the unified field argument, can negate it, if enough dead are used frequently enough, destabilization can occur ..................... no evidence of this in the natural isolated event, it depends on how many were onboard in the philadelphia experiment, weather more factor were deliberately used in these general arguments)

(historical plagues are the reason, because the people are unclean, not because god done something to punish anyone, and the only way to combat this, is to open these things up where thousands to millions of the dead their bodies consumed over a relative period to shut them down as a deterrent to doing so, the opportunity and the ability delegated to an individual only (son of man), does not happen frequently, but it has in cycles viewing oak island's history, and other occurances, excluding the natural low yield potential occurances) (if it took 100 to 500 million if germany was used as a location, then you have your holocaust explanation, basic uncleanness in answering god's mercies)

Last edited:
Back