• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Steal the Show!

Free episodes:

I want to add that in all the heated discussions over the Mogul explanation, people forget; Roswell isn't the only UFO recovery story. Plenty of other intriguing tales out there, whether it's Aztec, Del Rio, Kecksburg, and there's some interesting reports from Nevada as well. I've always wanted to know more about the Kingman, AZ case too.

When it comes to UFO crashes, there's plenty of smoke, but most people only look to Roswell for the fire. Some say that Roswell is the origin of all these stories, but I disagree.

Yup and how about Gordon Coopers account about a disc landing on the lakebed at Edwards AFB? Did anyone out there in ufology land do any followup work on that? There were several Air Force guys involved . I mean if someone is flying saucers and landing them at places like Edwards what's going on with that?

My friend Shepherd Johnson posted this on Facebook a while back:
"Let's put a major ufological myth to rest. That of Gordon Cooper filming a UFO at Edwards AFB and then the film being confiscated and never seen again.
You've seen it in interviews with Gordon Cooper, namely James Fox's material and you hear people like Steven Greer and Michael Schratt promoting this story.

1.) It's not so secret. In fact Blue Book has a file about this story here: Fold3 Viewer and
2.) the film wasn't spirited off to some secret three letter agency facility, in fact there are stills from the film in the Blue Book files here: http://www.fold3.com/image/6974276/"

Sad thing is, the eyewitness accounts in Blue Book don't match with Cooper's more exciting version of events.

My friend Shepherd Johnson posted this on Facebook a while back:
"Let's put a major ufological myth to rest. That of Gordon Cooper filming a UFO at Edwards AFB and then the film being confiscated and never seen again.
You've seen it in interviews with Gordon Cooper, namely James Fox's material and you hear people like Steven Greer and Michael Schratt promoting this story.

1.) It's not so secret. In fact Blue Book has a file about this story here: Fold3 Viewer and
2.) the film wasn't spirited off to some secret three letter agency facility, in fact there are stills from the film in the Blue Book files here: http://www.fold3.com/image/6974276/"

Sad thing is, the eyewitness accounts in Blue Book don't match with Cooper's more exciting version of events.
OK, hold up for a second, are you saying that one of the most infamous catch phrases from good ole Gordon Cooper is just another inaccurate, mythologized UFO sound bite and that all his stuff about aliens landing and getting out is all stuff he just made up? WTF is up with that character as he's spun all manner of interesting strange claims over the years.

BTW what the hell is that odd pair of drawings on page 39? That was the most interesting part of Fold3, along with the suggestion that our overestimation of the army obfuscation needs to be reigned in a might.

Pics are interesting, and very life like. Even the harpoon spear sticking through the chest of one. The new comments on bottom of page suggest that these images may have been created by FX as a prop.

I am not if a new autopsy film has been publicized, but there is a big timeline inconsistency in the original Fox Alien autopsy video. It has to do with one of the props in the examination room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roswell Alien Slides To Be Unveiled in May Via a Live Streamed Event

Interesting the narrative has moved from 1947 stock, to the experts assesment the film was exposed in 1947

A Photo Scientist employed by Kodak for decades who will be named at the event, this expert has led engineering, production and product management groups at the company’s Rochester, NY headquarters. Now a consultant, he also published the definitive book on Kodak film processes. Highly acknowledged in his field, he conducted extensive testing on the slides and conclusively authenticated the slides of the creature as having been exposed in the year 1947. It was also concluded that the slides had not been tampered with nor manipulated in any way. What is depicted is really there, accurately reflected in the emulsion as an actual moment in time in 1947. Science has weighed in and has determined that these are real slides that are really from 1947.

I hope it's correct. Bragalia and the rest of the gang are putting themselves in a tiny box here, and if this isn't what it is claimed to be, they will embarrass the field yet again. After the nonsense over The Black Vault and those Project Blue Book files, I don't think we need any more nonsense.

Came across this site and some alien body pictures...Thought it seemed quite interesting, specially the remarks by the group that posted the pictures.

The Black Files

That one was explained a while back, built by a company called makeupFX for an X files episode

crew1.jpg

Fields04.jpg

Fields03.jpg

The X-files

You can see these same photos in the Mike Fields section

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting the narrative has moved from 1947 stock, to the experts assesment the film was exposed in 1947

A Photo Scientist employed by Kodak for decades who will be named at the event, this expert has led engineering, production and product management groups at the company’s Rochester, NY headquarters. Now a consultant, he also published the definitive book on Kodak film processes. Highly acknowledged in his field, he conducted extensive testing on the slides and conclusively authenticated the slides of the creature as having been exposed in the year 1947. It was also concluded that the slides had not been tampered with nor manipulated in any way. What is depicted is really there, accurately reflected in the emulsion as an actual moment in time in 1947. Science has weighed in and has determined that these are real slides that are really from 1947.
Well that is a shift as far as the film exposure goes. I will be interested in your take on them as you are the model fx maker.

This is likely to be a historic event, notably being broadcast from a location outside the US. It might have been presented at a National Press Club Conference in Washington if the US news media had taken previous major disclosures made in that venue over the last 14 years to the public.

"The event will include presenters Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man on the Moon, as well as noted authors and Roswell investigators Tom Carey and Don Schmitt. Transmitted live from the 10,000 seat National Auditorium in Mexico City, the history and background context of the slides (as well as other facets of the case) will be detailed. Tom Carey, who made international news when he announced the discovery of the slides at American University in Washington, DC last month, will be providing more information and logistical details on the event shortly."

This is likely to be a historic event...
Yeah, right. If the true-believers finally catch a break, maybe it'll cause a ripple of notice. But it's probably just the latest example of red-herring subterfuge geared at the "wanna believe" crowd. How much money is involved in this unveiling? Who is paying whom and how much? This is downwind of the fish market in my estimation...

I'd be curious as to how much a person is going to have to spend in order to witness this historic ufo event?

The slides' owners will want to generate as much revenue as possible, since Michael Jackson is no longer around to buy these sorts of things.

The Fold3 link doesn't work. Can you fix that?

Yeah, right. If the true-believers finally catch a break, maybe it'll cause a ripple of notice. But it's probably just the latest example of red-herring subterfuge geared at the "wanna believe" crowd. How much money is involved in this unveiling? Who is paying whom and how much? This is downwind of the fish market in my estimation...

Good questions. There had to have been remuneration to those who found the slides and brought them to the researchers, also to various consultants, esp the Kodak expert who we'll hear from in May. Even more significant is the cost that must be involved in renting the 10,000-seat arena in Mexico City for the May 5 broadcast. It seems fairly obvious that someone with deep pockets is in the background sponsoring and funding the presentation of this evidence.

Last edited:
Well that is a shift as far as the film exposure goes. I will be interested in your take on them as you are the model fx maker.

To be honest, im not too sure the images themselves will be the smoking gun as claimed. I think the background story, the provenance and the forensic explanations are the story. And clearly thats what the custodians have gone with too.
Skeptics will always find an off ramp, but for me just the chance i may be looking at an actual non human entity is well worth my time and interest.

If its genuine then it also firms up the case for a version of the ETH, its an example that the existing physical model of reality/biology extends beyond our own planet (which as you know is my prefered hypothesis albiet with some twists)

The case will really only be satisfying to those who believe in the ETH imo.

Those who say aliens are not real wont buy it
Those who say the distance is too great will declare the slides unconvincing
And those who favour an esoteric explanation over a simple extension of the existing model of reality will likewise find some intellectual offramp and declare they prove nothing.

Of the remaining true believers some will find these compelling some wont, so the total significance of this case is likely to be marginal.

But as a critical believer myself, im kinda hoping to be convinced.

Back