• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

I'm a sucker for a Bock beer. You throw ginger in and I want to introduce you to my parents! But I kid..

Doesn't everyone lose in the end when it's proven to be a hoax? It's another in a thousand nails of the coffin. Gene and Chris were talking on a recent show about bringing a younger crowd into UFO research and, as a fellow in his early 30s with three kids I can tell you: failure might not be the way. Broader culture aside, no one will take it seriously if slides from a forgotten movie shown in Mexico City is seen as the truth and the light.

If its proven to be a hoax.

And while that would be disapointing, it would serve a valid purpose none the less.

It would show that those who take the subject seriously are not easily fooled, that if you run a hoax up the flagpole it will be exposed as such.

I was once a member of a tiger team for a swiss bank corporation, Flaws in a system or in this case hoax's can serve a valuable purpose.

Again glass half full kinda guy, i dont see exposing hoax's in this genre an entirely negative thing.

Sorting the wheat from the chaff as the Paracast itself is acclaimed for doing is a good thing

It puts those who might try it on notice that it wont be easy, and thus may discourage those who see us as an easy target from even trying.

I wont have a problem with this being credibly debunked, but it hasnt happened yet, so i keep an open mind

I'd almost be tempted to say the general public already think ufologists are kooks so it turning up fake wouldn't tarnish anything any more, and if it turns out not to be fake, nobody mainstream will believe it anyway.

If its proven to be a hoax.

And while that would be disapointing, it would serve a valid purpose none the less.

It would show that those who take the subject seriously are not easily fooled, that if you run a hoax up the flagpole it will be exposed as such.

I was once a member of a tiger team for a swiss bank corporation, Flaws in a system or in this case hoax's can serve a valuable purpose.

Again glass half full kinda guy, i dont see exposing hoax's in this genre an entirely negative thing.

Sorting the wheat from the chaff as the Paracast itself is acclaimed for doing is a good thing

It puts those who might try it on notice that it wont be easy, and thus may discourage those who see us as an easy target from even trying.

I wont have a problem with this being credibly debunked, but it hasnt happened yet, so i keep an open mind

Can't argue with much of this, very good points. Maybe we can start a "je suis Fox Mulder" line and rally around the cause.

Since there's so little substance to the show, Maussan is adding some other ufologists to the program. Sounds like an attempt to shoehorn in some credibility and make it seem more legitimate, but these other guys had no part in the alleged investigation of the slides.
Only one new one has been publicly announced so far, Richard Dolan.

beWITNESS participants

Last edited:
Here's Dolan reaction the day he does a little internet search of Mausan:
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Whatever happened to DissectionStalker? He just seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet on February 13th. He was posting in this thread every 5 minutes before that. Seems odd that he would just duck out of this conversation.
Lol, don't know what happened but I've already seen one "wink" so far since his departure.

I know exactly what happened to DissectionStalker. His name is ebikesrc on another forum. In this thread he tells the entire story of what happened to him:

Why PIA Is Not Enough to Protect Your Real IP Address - Privacy Online Forums

I thought you might all be interested in this, considering the fact that he is essentislly accusing people on this forum of committing felonies on his behalf.

[content removed by moderator]

Can't argue with much of this, very good points. Maybe we can start a "je suis Fox Mulder" line and rally around the cause.

The other point i'd make is if we let the hoax's make us so jaded, so gun shy, that we just dismiss everything including potential real evidence without even looking at it, then we may as well bury Ufology here and now and be done with the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know exactly what happened to DissectionStalker. His name is ebikesrc on another forum. In this thread he tells the entire story of what happened to him:

I thought you might all be interested in this, considering the fact that he is essentislly accusing people on this forum of committing felonies on his behalf.

Bizarre...................

Im going to need a very large bowl of popcorn for this one

Page two and hes already confirmed Poes law

Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook.

So am i reading this right ? he got accused of a crime, and Tony B' s name pops up..... was he accused of the hack attack on Tony ?

Have to copy this over here because people need to know that sometimes we get whack jobs here that high jack a "normal" conversation.

ebikesrc
March 12 edited March 12 Posts: 94
I feel fairly confident the detective investigating these crimes understands I would never commit such crimes, and IF, I say again, IF, I was stupid and insane enough to do this, then I would NEVER use my computers from home. I have enough of a computer background that the police would understand I'm not a complete fool to attempt such an insane act from any computer I might own.

Anyway, there has to be a motive to commit a crime. People don't just randomly commit this type of crime without some motive to do so. In my case, there is no motive or reason for me to do this.
Khariz Wrote: "Okay, I apologize ahead of time, but I have to speak what is on my mind here, @ebikesrc Everything you are saying about what happened to you is mighty fantastical. The odds of something going down the way you have this situation in your mind are so slim that it is hard to even quantify the chances. Frankly, people just aren't interesting enough to go after them and spoof their ip to commit felonies with, no matter how annoying you might have been on a message board. In my career of hearing stories like yours, I've gotten very jaded."

Well, the truth is it will not be hard to prove I was very controversial at that Forum. I was mentioned at least two times on the radio show's introduction that I was very controversial, and I was probably needing to tone it down a bit too. Some people on a thread actually posted they wanted to get my IP address too, so that's when I got really concerned about protecting my IP address. The owner of the radio show and Forum has helped me to log as evidence I was using the free VPN and IP protection online too.

These 2 Federal crimes, which are very serious "threat crimes", were likely "prank" "swat" crimes. By that I mean crimes that were committed by criminals to set-up a victim or victims to involve the police "to swat" the intended target and victim(s). I have no connection whatsoever to any of the targets where the police were involved also. It was only my IP that somehow was "spoofed" or used "to swat" the intended targets.

I was never under arrest, and the Fed detective told me about 2 weeks later that he does not think I committed these crimes. I certainly could never even contemplate doing such an insane thing, nor am I incredibly stupid enough to do such things from traceable computers. (I have a verifiable computer background that lends evidence to the idea I know enough to never use my own computer equipment to do such things.)

It may be fantastical that some people wanted to "get me" from the Forum. But I was mentioned as a controversial person on the radio show for the Forum, and people there publicly posted they wanted to know my IP address too. I was posting often in debate "there" the entire time I was back online too, so that is the logical reasoning I'm using as to why "the trouble" may have begun there.

I may have never been the intended "swat target". Why? The "threat targets" were in a far away State I have no connection with whatsoever over my entire lifetime. The threats named names, so it is likely someone is connected to that person(s) and place that is far away with no connection to me personally. Only my IP was somehow connected to this. That's why I focus back to the Forum I was posting to.

I am paranoid now that someone could use my IP again to commit crimes. I have no idea how I was hacked or why. I am the victim of serious crimes too. I want to protect myself from this ever happening again. If I'm being targeted for some reason, then I need to actively protect myself as best I can.

This is truly why I started this thread.

You should have posted that in the official funny stuff thread, i hope Chris reads that link its hilarous

But who are these two new people?

Its a good question, Ive been asking myself the same thing.

Some possibilitys

Its DS hoping for some sympathy
Its someone from PIA who tracked him back here .

Its the hacker who set him up and now wants to rub salt in the wound when hes not being an online gamer

Honestly when I heard the dream team folks had been hacked we were getting pummeled with this guys comments, I thought the guy was doing lines in between posts. Made me wonder if he was part of that hacking. Just speculation but I think warranted.

Back