• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Of course it may just have easily been this

I was using at the time a free "volunteer service" of VPN servers that was also attempting to protect my IP too. It was not 100% effective, because the VPN servers were part of a volunteer effort and you could be dropped off the server without being reconnected securely onto another VPN server.

Its a bit like not paying for a trusted AV package like norton or macafee and instead going with some no name AV software that popped up while browsing and said you have an issue. Thats just asking for malware.

Indeed on the very first page someone makes the same observation

UltraHumanite Wrote: "From your statements it's clear you left yourself open to being exploited by using what sounds like a not so great(bad or even possibly malicious) VPN("volunteer service"!? What does that even mean? Who's volunteering what?) this would be a great platform for among other a MITM style attack, but that's just one of many possibilities."

If you are going to use an IP spoofer, pay for a trusted well known one, anytime something is "free" you run the risk of hidden costs.

And its a bit rich given his habits that were almost guaranteed to expose him to malware to post

I have no idea exactly how I was hacked, BUT I believe it was very possibly done by someone that is connected to a Forum where I participated. I think this criminal had access to the Forum software for that website either directly [as a moderator] or indirectly, so they could obtain my real IP address information and use it to commit these serious crimes. The reason I believe this is the source of these criminal acts is that I was only back online for a very short time with a new Internet ISP, and I was posting constantly just at this one Forum when these crimes happened.

He then throws an open challenge to the slueths at PIA

Fortunately, the ebikesrc user name you searched on is not directly connected to the Forum I was posting at. Your searches will not link ebikesrc to the Forum or my user name there.
However, I did not realize these Forum posts "here" were going into the search engines too until now.

Unfortunately for him he was wrong about that too, they simply took his comments and ran those thru google, and since those comments were cut and pasted from comments here...... well the rest is history.

And he melts down in spectacular fashion, I can only hope he learns a little from the experience.

I personally dont bear him any ill will, but as an observer i can see where and why hes come a cropper so badly

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it may just have easily been this

I was using at the time a free "volunteer service" of VPN servers that was also attempting to protect my IP too. It was not 100% effective, because the VPN servers were part of a volunteer effort and you could be dropped off the server without being reconnected securely onto another VPN server.

Its a bit like not paying for a trusted AV package like norton or macafee and instead going with some no name AV software that popped up while browsing and said you have an issue. Thats just asking for malware.

Indeed on the very first page someone makes the same observation

If you are going to use an IP spoofer, pay for a trusted well known one, anytime something is "free" you run the risk of hidden costs.

And its a bit rich given his habits that were almost guaranteed to expose him to malware to post

I have no idea exactly how I was hacked, BUT I believe it was very possibly done by someone that is connected to a Forum where I participated. I think this criminal had access to the Forum software for that website either directly [as a moderator] or indirectly, so they could obtain my real IP address information and use it to commit these serious crimes. The reason I believe this is the source of these criminal acts is that I was only back online for a very short time with a new Internet ISP, and I was posting constantly just at this one Forum when these crimes happened.

He then throws an open challenge to the slueths at PIA

Fortunately, the ebikesrc user name you searched on is not directly connected to the Forum I was posting at. Your searches will not link ebikesrc to the Forum or my user name there.
However, I did not realize these Forum posts "here" were going into the search engines too until now.

Unfortunately for him he was wrong about that too, they simply took his comments and ran those thru google, and since those comments were cut and pasted from comments here...... well the rest is history.

And he melts down in spectacular fashion, I can only hope he learns a little from the experience.

I personally dont bear him any ill will, but as an observer i can see where and why hes come a cropper so badly

Funny, I wouldn't consider myself a conspirator but my alarms are going haywire tonight. This person has claimed to work as an IT tech, logged over 1000 miles as a pilot (therefor an expert on sky phenomena) , lived during the cold war era therefor understands the intelligence, blogs at all the main sites of the "slides" conversations, had three computers seized by FBI, inserts himself in the blogs about the hacks, etc.....

Its pretty clear reading that link he's just not as smart as he thinks he is, and i think thats the cause of his woes.
Again nothing personal in this observation its just how it reads, others have made the same observations

Ya gotta laugh, he puts all this effort into VPNs and IP spoofing, but uses the same username in two forums, opening himself right up to a bit of Google -Fu.

Hes confident

Your searches will not link ebikesrc to the Forum or my user name there.

And yet here they are, again Simple Google fu

For a guy playing super sekrit internets guy with VPNs and proxy socks, its such a rookie mistake.

I was once a member of a tiger team for a swiss bank corporation
I know you posted this a while back but I am going to use this the next time I want to impress the ladies. Sounds a lot more exciting then the boring job I have. And then of course after saying that I finish with "Yeah I can't really talk about it" as I stare off in to the distance slowly sipping my beer.

I know you posted this a while back but I am going to use this the next time I want to impress the ladies. Sounds a lot more exciting then the boring job I have. And then of course after saying that I finish with "Yeah I can't really talk about it" as I stare off in to the distance slowly sipping my beer.

I really enjoyed the role, to give an example they installed a mantrap at great expense

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantrap_(access_control)

All the bells and whistles, intercoms , and doors that would not open unless the other was shut.

I went straight through it with a bit of bent wire

They were then able to have special plates installed over the door jamb stoping this exploit.

I then realised that the electronic locks were fail safe types, that is if the power fails they automatically go to unlocked mode, which was the legal standard in case of fire etc. I was able to simply walk to the fuse box section on that floor and turn the power off..... both doors now unlocked. So they had to get special permission for an exemption and swapped the locks to a fail secure mode lock.

I also created an executable that looked identical to the standard DEC welcome screen / login routine

But when people keyed in their username and password, it wrote those strings to a file in my account, gave an invalid password message and logged out, which then cycled up the legitimate login rountine, ppl simply assumed they had made a typo logging in and thought no more of it.

I of course then had the keys to their account.

i had a lot of fun in this role

I hope some group of investigators reunite to debunk all that joke slides and turn the garbage circus into a complete commercial failure.
I wish Dolan to jump out of the boat before it completely sinks into the sea of no return :(

Last edited:
I hope some group of investigators reunite to debunk all that joke slides and turn the garbage circus into a complete commercial failure.
I wish Dolan to jump out of the boat before it completely sinks into the sea of no return :(

Careers have survived Alien Autopsy and MJ-12. If Dolan doesn't I'm sure he'll find a way to thrive. I've been thinking it over the past day or two and I'm coming to the conclusion that this kind of failure might enhance the reputation of anyone associated with it to a lot of people.

I dont think they care too much.
dollars.png

Gene, thank you for mentioning my article on the "Roswell Slides" on the latest show. The piece is so long that I almost broke it into two articles, but decided it's worth having it collected in one place.

By using a lot of direct quotes from the people involved, I let them tell the story of the slides, and it shows some gaping holes in the story. It's important that people examine the facts of the situation and not get dazzled by the showmanship of the slides presentation.
Blue Blurry Lines: "Roswell Slides" or Fraud Prints?

Gene, thank you for mentioning my article on the "Roswell Slides" on the latest show. The piece is so long that I almost broke it into two articles, but decided it's worth having it collected in one place.

By using a lot of direct quotes from the people involved, I let them tell the story of the slides, and it shows some gaping holes in the story. It's important that people examine the facts of the situation and not get dazzled by the showmanship of the slides presentation.
Sentry, that's an excellent summary of events so far. It demonstrates just how thin this story is, yet all the big guns are coming out to spur on one more commercial charge up Roswell hill. The gaps in evidence are outstanding; the speculation is preposterous and I don't understand how this could possibly be construed into proof of alien contact. The dress, the placard, the glass case etc, are all giant roadblocks to the theory being sold. But for some reason the invented Roswell narrative is going to be forced nonetheless.This must be the absurdist era of ufology.

Jaime Maussan and Tom Carey respond to critics in this new video. Starts at 122:35.
"the debunkers will be disappointed," Carey says. Afterwards, Richard Dolan gives a taste of his talk on Disclosure.
T3rcer Milenio TV

Well it's good to know they're keeping their game face, or poker face, or whatever you call that, on, but you know what they say about the bed you make.

Great read, thanks.

The biggest red flag for me is the huge performance, and not letting anyone examine anything until after Mexico, when the cheques have all been banked.

I just happened to have come across this article at UFO Chronicles, published by Time Magazine in 11/10/1930. What may be of interest is the fact that Silas Newton was an accomplished golfer that was married to a woman by the name of Nan O’Reilly. In fact, they met at a golf tournament. Apparently, as it turns out, Nan was a reporter for the sporting department of a store, and would cover golf tournaments. The question here is: could there be any possible connection between some of the slides depicting golf tournaments and Nan O’Reilly, wife of Silas Newton? As it appears as though con man Newton was “six times champion of Virginia.” In realizing this question may be impossible to answer, (like others), I still find the article amusing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Magazine article:

“The staff of the New York Evening Journal last week discovered a story in their midst: pretty young Nan O'Reilly, reporter for the sporting department, had been coming to work for a year and a half in a swanky limousine with liveried chauffeur. She would get out of the car around the corner from the office and walk in like the workaday rest of the crowd.

For a year and a half she had kept secret the fact that she was married, that her husband is a millionaire—President Silas Newton of Indiana Southwestern Gas & Utilities Corp. He is an able golfer (six times champion of Virginia).

They met at a tournament she was covering. Often after their marriage they met again at tournaments—formally, without sign of their relation. "When we get back home we have many a laugh." She was afraid she would lose her job if her Journal chiefs knew she was married, rich. Newspaper work has an abiding fascination for those who have followed it. You get about so much, meet so many "interesting people.”

Nan O'Reilly would have hated to give it up. Even as her husband had let her, a Lucy Stone Leaguer, keep her own name, so her bosses let her, an able reporter, keep her job.”

This is kinda weird. I posted a translated version of a photo essay on the "Roswell Slides" by José Antonio Caravaca. An Italian blogger pirated it, and without crediting the author, turned it into a video, typos and all.
When I contacted him about adding proper credit to it, he deleted it. Then, someone pirated him and re-posted the video.

I'm sure there's a moral in there somewhere. Anyway, a fairly nice job, typos aside:

Last edited:
Recently, Dew, Maussan, and Schmitt attempted cornering Stanton Friedman in opening for this up-and-coming disaster. However, in a career enhancing move, Stanton respectfully declined. As we all should certainly know, Stanton rarely declines an invitation where there’s books to be peddled, or flesh to be pressed.

Back