• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Return of Thomas Fusco

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Wednesday morning, December 4, we'll be recording a follow-up interview with independent paranormal researcher Thomas Fusco.

Says his promotional material: "Mr. Fusco will be discussing the theory of supergeometry presented in his book, "Behind the Cosmic Veil: A New Vision of Reality" that describes a new model of supernatural mechanics, which not only explains the behavior of strange phenomena like the paranormal, UFOs and psychic phenomena, but also provides compelling answers to some of the fundamental problems facing physics today. This cosmological model is based in part on a lost Biblical cosmology that has been hiding in plain sight for centuries."

His first appearance on The Paracast received much praise and intelligent discussion. If you didn't get your questions asked the first time, here's another chance.

If I understand Mr. Fusco correctly, his feeling is that Christianity provides the guiding light to the way he sees how the universe operates. What about other religions such as Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam etc. What does he think about those faiths? Also, doesn't he think that religions were created by men to keep humanity it their place.

If Christianity presents a true model of how the universe works I have to ask, "Which "brand" of Christianity?

The universe "works" differently for a Catholic vs. a Latter Day Saint vs. a Church of Christ member and so on and so on.

Systems, institutions, and schools of thought that seek to influence unseen forces that are thought to control the universe and human destiny, though ritual, magical thinking, or behavior are superstitions are they not?

Isn't any "religion" an extrapolation of superstition with a book and a charismatic leader (dead or alive)? What can be gained from a "superstitious" model of the universe?

Last edited:
The idea that "Christianity" provides any insight into how the universe actually operates is so divorced from reality it is hard to know where to start. Which "brand" of Christianity? Any student of the subject knows there are multiple cosmologies within the various denominations, sects, and "churches." The universe "works" differently for a Catholic vs. a Latter Day Saint vs. a Church of Christ member and so on and so on. Systems, institutions, and schools of thought that seek to influence unseen forces that are thought to control the universe and human destiny though ritual, magical thinking, or behavior are superstitions. A "religion" is a superstition with a book and a charismatic leader (dead or alive).
That's a question?

Q. You say, in an article on your website, that the idea of the universe creating itself is scientifically irrational, yet in another article you say it is the curvature of space that may be responsible for creating matter. Is this a contradiction or are you saying that god is geometry?

These next two questions are riffs on the same theme and probably will be the subject of discussion, but I just wanted to get some clarity on the substance, or cause of his speculations. Gravity is something we see the effects of. What exactly are his "effects" or is he just wrapping up the whole paranormal ball of wax into this idea of his called supergeometry?

Q. You suggest that there is a fifth dimension, an as of yet undefinable process at work that can help explain the many mysteries of the universe. If time is something that allows humans to understand change as a natural process in the universe, what does this fifth dimension represent as an idea, or observable effect?

Q. Please explain how the speculation of an unknown process can help to define so many mysteries and become a catch all answer for everything. Isn't that the same thing as saying, "God just made it that way?"

Hello Mr. Fusco

Have you made any updates of revisions to the current logic regarding "super geometry/Living universe" theory? I found it very fascinating and just wondered if it was a working theory or the final analysis.

If Christianity presents a true model of how the universe works I have to ask, "Which "brand" of Christianity?

The universe "works" differently for a Catholic vs. a Latter Day Saint vs. a Church of Christ member and so on and so on.

Systems, institutions, and schools of thought that seek to influence unseen forces that are thought to control the universe and human destiny, though ritual, magical thinking, or behavior are superstitions are they not?

Isn't any "religion" an extrapolation of superstition with a book and a charismatic leader (dead or alive)? What can be gained from a "superstitious" model of the universe?

Very good point.

Unlike the separation we have today of faith and what we now call science, 1500 years ago and beyond this was not the case and tended to be filtered through the religious mind into the book of faith *insert religion here* people adhered to. The problem is it gets worse as the religions splinter into differing denominations or theological schools of thought. So I am not sure as to what this gentleman is aiming at.

I will tune in as always to the show but yeah I am skeptical on this one Gene.

So yeah in a nutshell I agree with Trainedobserver

Why have you chosen to promote your theories to the alternative ufo/new age/ancient alien audience? Have you received any feedback from mainstream scientists or academics? If not, is this why you are presenting your theories to the fringe? What role does the fringe play? Will they ever be able to influence the mainstream into considering creative, new thinking about your theories or other academic taboo subjects?

He was only saying that a few lines in the bible were inspired. I agree he didn't know enough about other religions.

His theory needs serious consideration. It may not be perfect, but I'm certain he is on to something.

Current scientific theory has been making up fictitious particles and energies and missing links for far too long, without being of any practical use for society.

ENTANGLER

Back