• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Rendlesham Forest Incident

The Ghost of Bill Hicks

Paranormal Novice
This goes along with the Ufo and Nukes topic. Maybe I missed it but have you had Nick Pope on as a guest. Or is he legit? If so I think having him on to discuss Britian's Ministry of Defense top Ufo cases would be an interesting show. I am really interested to see how these incidents and alien technology connect to the New World Order, maybe through the Bilderberg group? Will this be the landing that we are looking for?

Not that Bill Birnes didn't do a decent job looking at this but.....um ....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_G4bGWfkrio"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_G4bGWfkrio" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

To all I have interveiwed Nick Pope several Times and Think he is a very for real person and would be a great interveiw for ParaCast if you can catch him free. I find him to be a great man who is very sincere in wishing to disclosure the facts of paranormal research and I believe he is the one of the worlds leading authority on Paranormal studies and Rendlesham in particular. I would recommend you contacting him at www.nickpope.net with questions. When he has time to do so he loves to share with everyone.

Thought I'd revive this Thread...

Been reading more about one of my favorite UFO Cases: The Rendlesham Landing.

Is it just me or are more details slowly being released to the Public about this case? (Or was it always said and I missed it?).

Like: Seeing actual Aliens standing outside the craft.

Whenever any of the men tried to get closer to the Craft, they experienced 'reality bending' and 'time-anomaly' effects.

And on TV within last couple nights, I could swear I heard that in related to that same incident, a guy got 'beamed' in an intense stream of light from the Craft and was moved to another spot suddenly. He said something like: 'I was in this beam of light in one spot, and then I was instantly in another spot with no movement having occurred...

Fascinating!!!

Thought I'd revive this Thread...

Been reading more about one of my favorite UFO Cases: The Rendlesham Landing.

Is it just me or are more details slowly being released to the Public about this case? (Or was it always said and I missed it?).

Like: Seeing actual Aliens standing outside the craft.

Whenever any of the men tried to get closer to the Craft, they experienced 'reality bending' and 'time-anomaly' effects.

And on TV within last couple nights, I could swear I heard that in related to that same incident, a guy got 'beamed' in an intense stream of light from the Craft and was moved to another spot suddenly. He said something like: 'I was in this beam of light in one spot, and then I was instantly in another spot with no movement having occurred...

Fascinating!!!
HUH? I have never heard that. Can you tell me where you read that?

I think Paracast should do a new show about any updates/new info released about this case.....

Cuz If I remember right, in the past all the shows/info about this case revealed as much as one guy coming up to the Craft, writing down the symbols he saw, and all his observations of it, touched it even, but that was the extent of it, really....

Never was there info about seeing Aliens, being affected physically by a beam of light, air crackling around the men, 'sky looking different' 'time slowing down' etc...

And WHEN are the pics/vids gonna be shown?

And wonder what flak that guy got for releasing his audio publicly like that?

I have never heard Penniston or Halt say anything about little guys. I spoke to Penniston several years ago and remember clearly asking him if he remembered seeing any beings or experienced any odd occurances. He told me that the entire thing was odd but beyond that the only thing he could think of was his portable radio didn't work and he was shocked to see how much time had elapsed since walking up to the object and it departing.

Did he or Halt say this stuff about seeing aliens making repairs? Obviously I havn't read the sites yet. I know what I will be doing tonight!

I'm burnt out on the RF case. Nothing new ever comes forth at least. Same ol same ol over years. For those still interested, more power to you, don't mean to piss on anything.

Jackie Gleason reportedly talked with one of the RF guys. About seeing an alien with Nixon. For those few who don't know about it, maybe type in Jackie Gleason ufo. Stuff related to it might come up in a search engine, although maybe not his encounter with one of the RF guys. He basically (reportedly) came out of the ufo closet, somewhat after reading a book on the RF case. It's still a little in the rumor bin, but an interesting story I think.

Gareth: Thank you again for those fascinating interviews!

I may get the updated 'Left at East Gate' book soon!

I wish this audio was able to be put on my IPOD, it's worth repeated listens!

David and Gene: PLEASE get this guy (Peter Robbins) on your show! :)

Gareth: Thank you again for those fascinating interviews!

I may get the updated 'Left at East Gate' book soon!

I wish this audio was able to be put on my IPOD, it's worth repeated listens!

David and Gene: PLEASE get this guy (Peter Robbins) on your show! :)

Bixy: You can put those files on your ipod! They are mp3's. Just drag and drop into the music folder on your ipod in iTunes.

They wont show up as podcasts in the podcast folder but you can still play them like a regular music track.

Ah, DUH :rolleyes: I shoulda actually known that, , Thanks!:)

In the first interview, his descriptions of the Aliens were fascinating and of the various men's reactions...I'm mid listening to the 2nd one.

Gareth: Have you (or anyone here) read either version of his book?

I hope Paracast gets him on, soon.

Gareth:

I tried to drag each file over into my IPOD's Music File in ITUNES and it didn't copy over! :(

Help?
There's an Add to Library feature in the iTunes File menu where you can visually locate a file or files and add them to your iTunes library. Try that and see what happens. :)

There's an Add to Library feature in the iTunes File menu where you can visually locate a file or files and add them to your iTunes library. Try that and see what happens. :)

Thanks, Gene. I looked at that...but it takes me to as if I saved a file to my comp first and to my knowledge, I can't seem to save those below files to my comp to then add them to my IPOD that way...lemme try again right now tho....

Edited to add: Ok, I was able to save the files, then used the Add to Library feature to add the file to my ITUNES Library, but it still didn't copy over....
Still figuring tho....

Ok FINALLY Got Part 2 to add, just having issues adding part I but I'll get it!

GOT IT, thanks! Don't know WHY it took tons of tries to get it to add, sheesh! :)

Thanks, Gene. I looked at that...but it takes me to as if I saved a file to my comp first and to my knowledge, I can't seem to save those below files to my comp to then add them to my IPOD that way...lemme try again right now tho....
The easiest way is to subscribe through iTunes, and then you can grab the episodes you want that way. They would be synced to your iPod whenever you link up to iTunes with it.

Back