• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Rendlesham Forest Incident

Free episodes:

I am subscribed. And I was able to finally save the files, yet it still wouldn't add to the Library, it acted as if it did, but when I went into ITUNES to look for the newly saved file, it would'nt be there. After several tries and naming it something obvious and stand-out-ish, it finally did it, whew! ::) Thanks for your help! :redface: :)

Bixy:

Another option if you like to have podcasts in the podcast folder where they belong, just go to the iTunes store and find the Binnall podcast and download that specific episode.

Done.

I've listened to that Binnal interview three times, now. And am about to listen to that again!

Part I is better than Part II, but both are good.

Learned a lot of other facts too:

I didn't know there was a Black Alert! (Means War, Peter said). Interesting!

And to hear Peter's descriptions about the static around the craft being so strong that it was lifting the caps off the soldier's heads...

And apparently it was doing an emotional number on some of 'em, Peter mentions how one of the soldiers broke down...after seeing/being near the craft.

And the descriptions of the Aliens and how they literally floated in a bright aura/cloud..makes me think these maybe what people in past ages considered 'angels' 'gods' etc...

And the hull of the craft being described as 'shifting mother of pearl' fascinating!

And then their (the soldier's) shadows on the craft moving seconds after they did....weeeiiird!

Hope his updated version of the Left At Eastgate book has more details!

Between Paranormal and Paracasts Podcasts Hasting's interviews, The Paracast Haines interview and now this one done by Peter, I feel like we are finally hearing 'different' info!

MORE!!!

Back