• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Pentagon UAP Task Force Report Due By Summer 2021

They are a threat. The government is aware of them but doesn't really understand the aliens here now. Hundreds, thousands of people have been abducted. See alienresistance.group and this reported research (International Center for Abduction Research). Economic Collectives and resource explorers have come here and are taking people to breed them to create hybrids. Thusly, they seek to supplant human leadership and make us into a workforce, accessing our Earth's resources. No military attacks should occur as conflict is suppressed in this region of space.

You are likely of two or three opinions about this. I'll list them below:

1. Cynic and mainstream scientific - You don't believe there is enough evidence, or any at all, for the existence of extraterrestrial life here as many scientists claim and report. The issue with this point of view is that it discounts the bleeding edge, pioneering research and forward thinking testimony. See here: alliesofhumanity.org

2. Naively hopeful/optimistic - This type of person is a big believer in there being benevolent E.T.s here, often thinking that they are enlightened spiritual beings or even multidimensional. The problem here is that we are only facing those who do not have our best interests in mind. They present different masks to the public, deceiving us about their real agenda.

3. Resigned - you doubt there's any hope that humanity will overcome our "alien overlords", that we're a slave planet and have been for some time, or will be.

None of these are the correct or right way to see the current situation regarding extraterrestrial life. Aliens are here to the very best of my knowledge and unordinary experience. Experience which is partly shared by many. You will need to read the Allies of Humanity Briefings to understand this fully: alliesofhumanity.org

This is some of the evidence I've gathered regarding the above:

Evidence:

1. UFO sightings - thousands annually across the globe, a few are highly validated: Annual Report
  2. Abduction reports - 1,150+ since 1986 through hypnotic regression: International Center for Abduction Research
  3. Military UFO testimony - "not of this world", nuclear warheads getting shut down:
  4. More military testimony: Episode eight: 'We should know what's going on' with unidentified aerial phenomena
  5. Alien implants - removed by a surgeon (the late Dr. Roger Leir) and validated by scientists Alien Implants Proof of Alien abductions |Alien-UFO-Research|

Scientific support:

1. NASA estimates 8.8 billion potentially habitable planets in the Milky Way Galaxy: 8.8 billion habitable Earth-size planets exist in Milky Way alone
  2. Abiogenesis research supports the likely emergence of life on Earth-like worlds with ~10^55 chemical reactions occurring in the first billion years on our planet:
  3. A study conservatively estimates that there are at least 36 alien civilizations in the Milky Way Galaxy: There may be more than 36 intelligent alien civilizations in the Milky Way, scientists say

Marshall Vian Summers? Really? :rolleyes:

MJ-12 was likely an effort by Bill Moore to get attention. Maybe Doty was involved.
What's interesting about that theory is that if it's true, then IMO it probably still wasn't just a simple hoax or publicity stunt. Those documents look too professionally forged to pass as a casual hoax. And being hoaxed in the manner they were is highly suspicious. They were made to look genuine at first, and then deflated later by expert analysis. It's classic CIA Robertson panel bait and deflate tactics.

1. Abduction reports - 1,150+ since 1986 through hypnotic regression: International Center for Abduction Research
I'm worried about the value of hypnotic regression in investigating abductions.

Our most recent interview with Dr. Jacobs, in 2015, was particularly troubling:

This doesn't mean something strange isn't happening to these people, but strange doesn't mean it reflects genuine efforts by extraterrestrials to abduct Earthlings.

Now Don Ecker been straight shooter on Bill Moore and Timmothy Cooper in his great assessments on the Paracast Show in the Archives. On the MJ-12 Stan was spot on on elements which reviewing. On the Timmothy Cooper Handeler he or she had access to the Vaults and footnotes and first hand eyewitness not third or fourth. Not Richard Doty although he was around .

MJ-12 was to put the field off the Roswell Cases and did muddy to UFO field causing infighting. Classical counter espionage and Annie Jacobdon mentions on YouTube interview her unidentified source Roswell Case . See scientist are give only snippets not all the whole story. Not Russians and rather Korean looking bodies not Japanese remembering it was after WW2 . They were Korean looking doesn't mean human just features and classical counter Intelligence is to drop chaff in the stories from scientist to eyewitness some on the list.

Also Dr Clark didn't have the clearances. The Flying Saucers were not Russian and imagine the Red Army flying over Washington D.C. in the 1950s . Remember sitting down with those who had the highest clearances who discussed the Flying Saucers (true name given) one worked for IKE not Col Corso but went to the same school and Col Corso did have a insight just not as much as he like. So Annie Jacobsen wrong on Russians Flying Saucers. Rocket engineers had multiples sighting of Flying Saucers -ufos and phenomena experiences after at White Sands.

One who work on the German dottilebugs said they had multiple sighting of Flying Saicers and the slave labour workers sightings in France in WW2 near the factories it was classified. IKE organised a secret committee to research the phenomena that had its own funding mechanism (MJ12) not all the chaff. It was made up of old school who done above top secret work during WW2 .The Atomic Agency was just one element .

The latest article by S. KETTLEY on 03/07/2021 Daily Express interview with Scholar -Scientist Hon.Neil deGrasse Asttophyistist Brutal Swipe Ay Fuzzy UFO Sightings' just mirroring Condon .2 like Dr.Menzel of the late 1940s to 1970s on Flying Saucers -UFOs they don't have they need to know in the end a Astrophysicists civilian Scientist and in Dr.Menzel case he had the clearance (CIA) as he was at Roswells crashes-impacts and attended others..

Also Gene and Randle already told you sections of MJ that are credible which is not declassified yet and UAPs Drones Antigravity but not all Tech cannot control nature in rain,heat and time unless it already got dimensional or time travel capabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you met him or seriously studied any of his works?
I don't have to meet him to know I don't need to seriously study his work. But he's an interesting part of the cultural landscape in ufology. I'll give him that much. Nice looking website too. Last year I dug into it as far as I could without having to pay for anything. It was enough to convince me that there's a resurgence in the contactee movement. Beyond that I don't take any of it seriously. But if you want to discuss some of it and why you think otherwise, that's perfectly fine.

What in your mind is Summers' main message, and why do you think we should be taking it seriously?

I don't have to meet him to know I don't need to seriously study his work. But he's an interesting part of the cultural landscape in ufology. I'll give him that much. Nice looking website too. Last year I dug into it as far as I could without having to pay for anything. It was enough to convince me that there's a resurgence in the contactee movement. Beyond that I don't take any of it seriously. But if you want to discuss some of it and why you think otherwise, that's perfectly fine.

What in your mind is Summers' main message, and why do you think we should be taking it seriously?

His overall message is vast, but it is the greatest authority on the extraterrestrial presence here and life in our region of space. I know this from direct experience, that of others, and comparing our experience and the available evidence to what's described in Marshall's work. If I were to attempt to distill the Allies of Humanity Briefings, I would say this:

1. There is an extraterrestrial Intervention here seeking our resources and has been for decades
2. They are doing this because we are degrading the environment and they believe they are justified in attempting to make us a workforce
3. We can stop this if millions of people speak out against the alien Intervention as there are trade agreements in our region of space enforcing such rights of indigenous races

We should take this seriously because there is great evidence extraterrestrials are here and abducting people against their will as part of a hybrid program to replace human leadership with the ultimate aim to extract Earth's resources from a compliant humanity.

I have seen, and felt, an otherworldly probe of some kind of bright blue plasma-like energy. It looked the same as below but one color:
hartford_ufo.jpg

I've met ex military personnel who have seen craft in the sky they could identify as not belonging to human militaries. There are many video testimonials like this is military witnesses online. I have met a mother of thirteen hybrid children at a UFO conference. She was brainwashed to believe she had a soul contract to birth these beings. There are many women like her. People like Rachel (alienresistance.group) have been abducted and made to do this against their will. Dr. Roger Leir and other surgeons have removed implants from people and had the objects analyzed scientifically showing design and materials far beyond our current capabilities including a zinc isotope known only to belong to a distant supernova.

Something is going on. I know too many people who have been directly affected by this to ignore it. The evidence is more than sufficient to conclude, upon studying the Allies of Humanity Briefings, that we are facing a clandestine threat to our freedoms. It is much the same as how Native Americans were overcome by Europeans only now it is global in scale and not militarily based.

The Allies of Humanity Briefings came to us from free races in our region of space who only desire to share wisdom, not directly interfere as these other races are doing. Their helping us would benefit them in the long run, but they know we must succeed at this challenged ourselves and develop our own unity, strength, and self-sufficiency.

Read the official 12-point summary here: 12-Point Summary of The Allies of Humanity Briefings

How long will people wait before taking the evidence and Marshall Vian Summers' received messages seriously?

Last edited:
Back