• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Paracast needs some cleansing: Vote for INTELLIGENCE here!!

Free episodes:

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
So its been a rough few weeks for the best terrestrial paranormal radio show.

If you could have your pick for a spontaneous 'last-minute' guest for next weeks show to remind us all that there is actually some intelligent people in this field who would it be?

Just one votes then Ill tally them.

My vote: Mac Tonnies

ps. this is just for fun, and Im sure next weeks real guest will be fine.

Erm... ok so i can't really think of anyone at the moment but what I can think of is the guests that I have liked the most. It obviously wont be included in the tally but may be of some interest nontheless...
In no particular order:
Paul Kimball
James Fox
Derek Bartholomaus
Steven Greer (for the rant factor)

Why can't they bring a credible UFO abductee on the show(not a guy who has written a book about it or planning on writing one).

Why can't they bring a credible UFO abductee on the show(not a guy who has written a book about it or planning on writing one).

I like a roundtable with Gene, David and David's friend Jeff please. Maybe we can hear about there encounters with certain phenomen?

Oh oh! I thought of one... Fyfe Symington (i know i know, the spellings wrong, but i never know where to put the 'i's and 'y's)

Or have we already had him on the paracast?

I'm not sure. Gene's comment at the end of the show sort of turned it around for me—that was pretty cool what he said .... a tenant of The Paracast. I think it's pretty important to take these dingbats to task. I would like to see them destroy 1 charlatan per month. Linda Howe, that flake on Unknown Country ( forgot name ) Whitley Strieber etc. With 1 show per week this might be to much but if they go multiple days then maybe they can take on some of the riffraff once in awhile. :)

Let's take a break from assessing individual claims and cases, and start talking to people who have explanations or theories. Mac Tonnies is a good start, let's find more like him.

Back