• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Official Paracast Political Thread! — Part Two

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
11215730_837435712999683_5280444889669947728_n.jpg

What do you know? There I am with Brig Gen Francis X Taylor, then AFOSI Commander.

13782087_1057599124316673_4167089289693153876_n.jpg

Golly! Here I am in Kabul, Afghanistan :)

Not as informed. Especially in terms of someone who has an extensive military background.

And who are you? :)

editorial:

There is no question, Trump will win the office of POTUS. Hillary is done, and she's just too pompous, and right wing HATEFULLY proud, to admit it. The Gambino (Clinton) family is going down, and Madam Bling, and Obozo, most likely have their hobo bags packed and readied, under some dusty white house bed somewhere. Thankfully, the curtain is coming down on that farce.

Fact:

The bottom line concerning this politically inspired, individually directed bickering, is just how DANGEROUS a subject politics is on a community forum. It's both very disturbing, and revealing. I am not referring to the revealing of individual views, because that's precisely what being the highly evolved animals that we all are, is all about. That's what makes any group of people, according to any quantitative process imaginable, truly great. When looking at the "big picture", it's all about the combining sum of differences that serve to render a "whole" rather than a microbial break down of the individual parts.

Please don't let what is politics sour your contributions here. When we all back up and objectively discern what it is that we have all individually, and therefore subjectively, reflected here in terms of politically motivated bickering, there is only one root motive responsible for all our politically inspired and expressed daggers. Daggers that we've ALL (save maybe Blow, Wave, and certainly Walter) have carelessly and desperately lunged at, and even sadly plunged into, one another.

That motive: FEAR.

See it for it *is*. Do not let fear falsely color our ever fallible perceptions of all those differing members around us. Members that truly need you, every bit as much as you need them. Please keep it real, cause politics, is anything but.

Looks like killary is toast. The missing emails are now found. Horrific stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to hear how many here will defend her now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you mean the faux story that Fox News retracted about a non-existent ongoing investigation of the Clinton Foundation and possible indictment, then you need to do YOUR research. It was all based on some silly debunked book from a political operative that few take seriously.

CBS NY:

“But it remained to be seen Thursday night whether the emails were significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It was also not known how many relevant emails there were.”

Fishing once again …

WikiLeaks: Pedophile ‘Code Words’ Found In Podesta Emails

“hotdog” = boy
“pizza” = girl
“cheese” = little girl
“pasta” = little boy
“ice cream” = male prostitute
“walnut” = person of colour
“map” = semen
“sauce” = orgy

Your News Wire . Com = load of crap …

Logistically it would make sense to release this batch of emails now when they must of been sitting on them. If they were released earlier it would give people time to look into it and see it was nothing, releasing them now of the eve of the elections doesn't allow for much time.

I guess I must be a pedophile and was never aware of it because at one time or another I used all those codewords. I put has much credibility in this story than I do in Trump being a serial rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back