• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Next Staged Event Will Be...

Conspiracies would be a lot more believable if they weren't being pushed and bloated by people wearing tinfoil hats. I'm never surprised that people who are constantly promoting conspiracy theories lack restraint and are willing to buy into almost anything. FEMA camps, HAARP, NWO, Chemtrails etc etc etc.

It's all about Chinese Whispers. It starts off small and ends in an Illuminati, NWO, Reptilian, NASA etc etc etc Happy Meal.

Is everything a conspiracy? If I get a zit, is it a conspiracy? How about if I stub my toe on the bed post (I did this as a child and actually asked God why "he" was punishing me, such was the belief system stuffed into my young brain at the time). There are conspiracies but that does not make every bad thing that happens a conspiracy. My dad has macular degeneration and is legally blind. Is this a conspiracy? I was born a lot better looking than my older brother. I still have a full head of hair and he is bald - conspiracy?

No, but if you're a believer in the "God Reality" then everything that happens is part of "God's plan" (though how that fit's in with 'the power of prayer', I have no idea - logic and religion never mix that well).

Where do you get tinfoil these days? All I can find is aluminum foil and my hat is getting a little ragged around the edges.

Not a staged event as such nor a conspiracy,

So rather than start a new thread I thought I would post this here as it's sort of a prediction. Though this article is some years old it reminded me of a documentary on BBC TV all about the possibility of volcanic landslides in the Canary Islands and the potential tsunami risk for America.
http://live.psu.edu/story/14499

From memory.
Because of the alternateing porous/non porous layering of the rocks and subsequent buckling over time of these layers. These islands stand quite high and in places are basically vertical sandwiches of the above. What this means is during heavy rainfall the porous rock layers can and sometimes do expand enough to dislodge causing landslides straight into the ocean. This isn't like they just topple in, more like just sliding. Trouble is when scientists did the math they found that there is enough mass in these danger zones to cause a tsunami that could take out a lot of Americas east coast. The impression I got was that like the Yellowstone supervolcano, this is not so much a case of "if" more like "when" will this happen.

Mark

I'll be in Yellowstone this April. Hopefully the "when" won't happen then. Otherwise...I guess it's early retirement for me.

I never understand the reason behind things like this...seems like one last 'Hail Mary' of attention, why not just walk away.

Back