• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Next Staged Event Will Be...

Free episodes:

P

pixelsmith

It looks like we will see a new staged event or false flag operation soon.
Anyone receiving any signals via their tin foil hats? Any predictions?

Here's my prediction: many people will predict many events that are both horrible and terrifying. All of them will be wrong except one or two who will be sorta close to what really happens. We will instantly ignore all the incorrect predictions (though they number in the hundreds) and cling desperately to the almost-right predictions (though they are less than a half-dozen or so) because well, that what we ALWAYS do because we're panicky morons.

Bad things happen to good people for no reason. That is not conspiracy, that is LIFE.

Despite his credentials, I have a sinking feeling it is going to be Dr. Lachezar Filipov and his psychic/crop circle communication with aliens.

I might need to calibrate by tinfoil hat in order to receive the new digital transmissions.

There's no conspiracy here...move along.

It is looking like the small plane flying into the IRS building in Austin TX was a staged event.

Bad things happen to good people for no reason. That is not conspiracy, that is LIFE.

&lt;sarcasm&gt;<saracasm><sarcasm>Yeah, conspiracies are a myth. Everything happens through incompetence or by chance. So, we can all sleep easy knowing that there are never evil people in positions of power and that they never conspire to do harm to innocent people to further their own agendas and that if they did, there is no way they would get away with it.</sarcasm></saracasm>&lt;/sarcasm&gt;

&lt;sarcasm&gt;<saracasm><sarcasm>Yeah, conspiracies are a myth. Everything happens through incompetence or by chance. So, we can all sleep easy knowing that there are never evil people in positions of power and that they never conspire to do harm to innocent people to further their own agendas and that if they did, there is no way they would get away with it.</sarcasm></saracasm>&lt;/sarcasm&gt;

Oh no, conspiracies may exist, in my opinion, I don't believe this is an example of one.

I don't believe this is an example of one.

I haven't an opinion on this particular incident - I was responding to the sweeping statement that "Bad things happen to good people for no reason. That is not conspiracy, that is LIFE. " comment, which seems dismissive of the idea of conspiracies in general. Perhaps I misunderstood the intent.

Jeez Rick, you're right what was I thinking? Clearly every bad thing that has ever happened to anyone everhas been the work of shadowy figures pulling the strings.../snark

Maybe you just don't understand what I'm saying. Of course evil people in positions of power do whatever they want to further their agendas but there's no conspiracy there, except maybe one of willfull ignorance on the part of the populace to pretend that that's NOT the case, thus allowing them to declare "It's a conspiracy!" whenever something obviously dodgy happens in order to feel better about the world they live in. The reality is there is no conspiracy because that's how the system ACTUALLY works. After all they BUILT the system.

However this is not to say there are not simply random actions of horror and stupidity and thus it remains true that bad things DO happen to good people for no reason.

Maybe you just don't understand what I'm saying. Of course evil people in positions of power do whatever they want to further their agendas but there's no conspiracy there, except maybe one of willfull ignorance on the part of the populace to pretend that that's NOT the case, thus allowing them to declare "It's a conspiracy!" whenever something obviously dodgy happens in order to feel better about the world they live in. The reality is there is no conspiracy because that's how the system ACTUALLY works. After all they BUILT the system.

I must have a faulty logic circuit in my brain because you seem to be arguing for and against the idea of conspiracies at the same time. I'll have a stab at it - you seem to be saying that the whole system of government is designed to f*ck over the 'ordinary people'. That's a conspiracy, no?

I don't believe 9/11 was caused by "random actions of horror and stupidity".

I don't believe hundreds of thousands (even millions) of Iraqi civilians have died as a result of "random actions of horror and stupidity".

I must have a faulty logic circuit in my brain because you seem to be arguing for and against the idea of conspiracies at the same time.

That's because they simultaneously do and don't exist. Yes, it's a conspiracy but at the same time we all pretty much know that, even if it's only on a gut level. So how can a conspiracy exist if you know it exists? Therefore NOT a conspiracy. See?

I don't believe 9/11 was caused by "random actions of horror and stupidity".

I don't believe hundreds of thousands (even millions) of Iraqi civilians have died as a result of "random actions of horror and stupidity".

Do you believe a shadowy group of individuals used black technology to kill 300,000 Hatians for a laugh?

Bad things, good people, no reason.

Do you believe a shadowy group of individuals used black technology to kill 300,000 Hatians for a laugh?

No - earthquakes are a natural disaster.

Whereas this isn't:

Sep 2000 - PNAC (Project for the New American Century) publish Rebuilding America's Defenses - Section V entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor"

2001 - the following PNAC supporters are given key roles in Bush's administration:

• Dick Cheney - Vice President
  • Donald Rumsfeld - Secretary of Defense
  • Peter W. Rodman - Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security
  • Paul Wolfowitz - Deputy Secretary of Defense
  • Dov S. Zakheim - Department of Defense Comptroller
  • Robert B. Zoellick - Office of the United States Trade Representative
  • Randy Scheunemann - Member of the U.S. Committee on NATO, Project on Transitional Democracies
  • Richard Perle - Chairman of the Board, Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee
  • Elliott Abrams - Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Democracy, Human Rights, and International Operations
  • Richard Armitage - Deputy Secretary of State
  • (Plus others)
2001 Sep 10 - Donald Rumsfeld announces that the Pentagon cannot account for 2 trillion dollars

2001 Sep 11 - The two towers are hit by planes and come toppling down, WTC7 collapses due to fire, the Pentagon is hit by 'something'

2003 Mar 20
- The US and a few other coalition forces invade Iraq

At best, the administration knew that 9/11 was imminent and let it happen to further their empire-building ambitions.

At worst, they orchestrated the whole thing.

Random instance of incompetence won't wash with me.

So you do agree that bad things can happen to good people for no reason, without the aid of shadowy government figures then? Because you have to know there ARE people who sincerely believe stuff like the Haiti earthquake and the Xmas Tsunami were NWO plots.

I don't deny the existence of conspiracy where governments are concerned (on the contrary as I have tried to explain, I expect it to the point I no longer consider it "conspiracy") but it's not my de-facto response to any bad thing.

So you do agree that bad things can happen to good people for no reason, without the aid of shadowy government figures then? Because you have to know there ARE people who sincerely believe stuff like the Haiti earthquake and the Xmas Tsunami were NWO plots.

A very large number of people believe that an old man with a grey beard sits in the clouds and exacts his revenge on those who dare to defy him. There are some people, who are so convinced of the 'God reality' that they encourage entire populations not to use condoms, but to let God decide whether they contract an STD such as HIV/AIDS. Another group of people are so convinced of the 'God Reality' that they are prepared to strap explosives to themselves and simultaneously commit suicide and mass murder. What's even more surprising, is that these people are worshipped (and financially supported) by millions of devotees.

To a weak-minded simpleton, religion is superior to science because it has a single answer to explain everything.

So, if you're asking me whether I think some people believe everything is a conspiracy, I would say yes. Weak-minded individuals are likely to accept any definitive statement about the nature of reality rather than accept that the true nature of some things has yet to be determined and that the true nature of other things may never be known.

Whereas this isn't:

Sep 2000 - PNAC (Project for the New American Century) publish Rebuilding America's Defenses - Section V entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor"

2001 - the following PNAC supporters are given key roles in Bush's administration:

• Dick Cheney - Vice President
  • Donald Rumsfeld - Secretary of Defense
  • Peter W. Rodman - Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security
  • Paul Wolfowitz - Deputy Secretary of Defense
  • Dov S. Zakheim - Department of Defense Comptroller
  • Robert B. Zoellick - Office of the United States Trade Representative
  • Randy Scheunemann - Member of the U.S. Committee on NATO, Project on Transitional Democracies
  • Richard Perle - Chairman of the Board, Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee
  • Elliott Abrams - Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Democracy, Human Rights, and International Operations
  • Richard Armitage - Deputy Secretary of State
  • (Plus others)
2001 Sep 10 - Donald Rumsfeld announces that the Pentagon cannot account for 2 trillion dollars

2001 Sep 11 - The two towers are hit by planes and come toppling down, WTC7 collapses due to fire, the Pentagon is hit by 'something'

2003 Mar 20
- The US and a few other coalition forces invade Iraq

At best, the administration knew that 9/11 was imminent and let it happen to further their empire-building ambitions.

At worst, they orchestrated the whole thing.

Random instance of incompetence won't wash with me.

I have debated this issue with Pixel before and he is well aware I don't believe this was inside Job. In the past week or so, i have reviewed videos from CNN, CBS, ABC, FOX and other American TV news outlets that were broadcasting on september 11. There was a least eleven eyewitnesses who saw the American Airlines plane near the pentagon just before it hit. Some of those eyewitnesses saw the plane actually hit it. There were on air with their real names and gave their professional background in some cases. Unless you believe those individuals were part of the conspiracy?

Is everything a conspiracy? If I get a zit, is it a conspiracy? How about if I stub my toe on the bed post (I did this as a child and actually asked God why "he" was punishing me, such was the belief system stuffed into my young brain at the time). There are conspiracies but that does not make every bad thing that happens a conspiracy. My dad has macular degeneration and is legally blind. Is this a conspiracy? I was born a lot better looking than my older brother. I still have a full head of hair and he is bald - conspiracy?

Sorry to be so simple minded, but sometimes people use the conspiracy crutch to blame someone else for every single thing that happens to them, rather than taking some personal responsibility. Yeah, I probably seem like a hypocrite in the sense that I did not consciously determine my DNA (which made me such a handsome stud), but if you (for example) eat like a pig and become obese, is it really a conspiracy of the fast food industry or might you not bear some responsibility for your fate?

Back