• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The New U.S. Government UFO Agency

Although this is clearly well intentioned, I can't help but feel they're looking for answers in the wrong place.

The DoD has finally acknowledged UFOs represent a genuine phenomenon. However, thousands of people across the US have been seeing UFOs since at least the 1940s. Many of these witnesses have advised 'government men' told them to keep quiet about what they'd seen and/or confiscated evidence of their UFO encounter. Some have even suggested physical evidence of UFOs/aliens are in the government's possession. Others have told of UFO encounters within the confines of some of America's most sensitive nuclear facilities, including occasions where nuclear missiles became inoperable. It is naive to think the government only started to take UFOs seriously in 2012 when Harry Reid found the funding for AATIP etc. Sections of the government have been taking UFOs seriously for a very, very long time....and covering up what they know about it for decades.

If you ask me, the best place to start looking for answers is internally within government. It won't be easy, but there are people out there who have some of the answers (but certainly not all).
Finding them, and getting them to talk (and possibly break non-disclosure agreements/security oaths) is a far better way to approach this than to re-hash Project Blue Book.

DoD Announces the Establishment of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office

"On July 15, 2022, Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks, in coordination with the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), amended her original direction to the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security by renaming and expanding the scope of the Airborne Object Identification and Management Group (AOIMSG) to the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), due to the enactment of the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal 2022, which included a provision to establish an office, in coordination with DNI, with responsibilities that were broader than those originally assigned to the AOIMSG."​

DoD Announces the Establishment of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office

"On July 15, 2022, Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks, in coordination with the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), amended her original direction to the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security by renaming and expanding the scope of the Airborne Object Identification and Management Group (AOIMSG) to the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), due to the enactment of the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal 2022, which included a provision to establish an office, in coordination with DNI, with responsibilities that were broader than those originally assigned to the AOIMSG."​
So does this mean that they are taking things more seriously.? Or is it an office to hide the findings more easily.?

No it means they aren't finished with the musical chairs game.
You see Gene I am not big on conspiracy theories but on this phenomenon I do believe there is something there.
I think parts of governments worldwide have an idea of what this phenomenon is and think for reasons of their own power grab they don't want us the great unwashed to know.

Back