• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The most convincing case of an Identified Alien Craft (IAC) is?

Agreed, Jeff: "The consensus of the ego is that which predicates science, who can deny it?" I'd add: the consensus of the ego attempting to stay afloat on the shifting waters of actual knowledge.

Exactly!!! It has NOTHING to with the evidence or reason that the scientific process is dependent upon. It has far and away more to do with human instinct and it's confused protective facilitation. IMO, the empirical lobby is often times filled with more sanctimonious individuals than the nearest local church's bingo club. With the contemporary commercialization of science, it's REALLY on now.

Who can deny it? I'm sure you can guess that at least one of us can. Although there are scientists who are unduly influenced by politics and their own biases, it's not the "consensus of ego" that "predicates" but the consensus of evidence and reason. Science has a long history of being hamstrung by the so-called "spiritual" institutions where I think it's far safer to say human ego is the real motivating factor. They even made God in their own image!

What's the difference? We see the same predicate consensus of evidential weight turned over constantly in mainstream science and yet positions don't change in mainstream science due to ardent entrenchment. Anymore, no one knows who to believe because two weeks from now it comes out that this or that group of scientific researchers were in all reality bullshit artists due to commercial influence. What's the difference?

boom in goes another verbal hand-grenade from randal.

Just remember . . . you don't have to pull the pin . . . ;-)

one post cos of pure co-incidence, no derail intended, here my private ratings for the 6.15.

Wed 12th Feb 2014 6.15 Kempton (7 runners)
BetBright MoneyBack Offers Handicap
Class 5, 5f , Standard, 4yo+, Win: £2911

No Horse Total
7 Pull The Pin 114
6 Only Ten Per Cent 110
5 Desert Strike 100
8 Mossgo 99
1 Sandfrankskipsgo 98
3 Island Legend 73
4 Decent Fella 53

edit

result

Wed 12th Feb 2014 6.15 Kempton (7 runners)
BetBright MoneyBack Offers Handicap
Class 5, 5f , Standard, 4yo+, Win: £2911

No Horse ..............Total placing betfair sp

7 Pull The Pin 114 3rd 7.41 [6.41/1]
6 Only Ten Per Cent 110
5 Desert Strike 100 2nd 9.81 [8.81/1]
8 Mossgo 99
1 Sandfrankskipsgo 98 1st 2.16 [1.16/1]
3 Island Legend 73
4 Decent Fella 53

Last edited:
we need to do a gallery of eye witness art

its like one of my favourite para-monster-alien-robot-type-thingies ever.

This is a truly fascinating follow up to the Flatwoods Monster case.

Did you see this? If not, I certainly don't think you're in for a disapointment. UFO Magazine - UFO Magazine Blog - Feschino Reveals New Illustration of the 1952 "Strange Creek Monster" of Braxton County

Complete with mind blowing witness described illustrations.

IMO, a rather COMPLETELY mind blowing post from Alfred Lehmberg.

Last edited:
Jeff, these are indeed a strange set of robotic creatures coming from afar. I really enjoy the similarities in their renderings.

FMR.jpg

This is actually a picture of me getting out of my hibernation cocoon in the morning before work. Hush, please don't tell the Frametown people.

Jeff, these are indeed a strange set of robotic creatures coming from afar. I really enjoy the similarities in their renderings.

FMR.jpg

This is actually a picture of me getting out of my hibernation cocoon in the morning before work. Hush, please don't tell the Frametown people.

Take a look at that cranium. Remind you of any anomalous skulls you've seen lately?

This is just the COOLEST. I love Manatees.

something like this came up a while back and I though of "Hugh Manatee" as a play on words - so I Googled it, because someone has already thought of everything and it is on the internet, and found instead "oh, the huge manatee!" - so I try to use it sparingly . . . but couldn't resist!

Take a look at that cranium. Remind you of any anomalous skulls you've seen lately?
Ok, I can agree with that part, but then we have this thing about large cranial aliens whose brains supersede ours & like the Talosians they are able to manipulate our perceptions and have embedded themselves into our minds as what we believe the alien to be. I think this may originate from those moments before sleep where our homunculus brain perceives our own heads as large swollen masses. These figures are just products of our lizard brain.
Talosians_3.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I can agree with that part, but then we have this thing about large cranial aliens whose brains supersede ours & like the Talosians they are able to manipulate out perceptions and have embedded themselves into our minds as what we believe the alien to be. I think this may originate from those moments before sleep where our homunculus brain perceives our own heads as large swollen masses. These figures are just products of our lizard brain.

I think this may originate from those moments before sleep where our homunculus brain perceives our own heads as large swollen masses.

homunculus brain/lizard brain? swollen masses?

I did get the Star Trek reference though!

I think this may originate from those moments before sleep where our homunculus brain perceives our own heads as large swollen masses.

homunculus brain/lizard brain? swollen masses?

I did get the Star Trek reference though!
I'm sure you've seen this image before:

homunculus-600.png

Here's a great article about this that you'll enjoy given other thread interests: Mouseunculus: How The Brain Draws A Little You – Phenomena: The Loom

Ahem, anyways, during the moments before sleep try to fight the drift into darkness and focus on your body, especially your hands and head. You will perceive them as twice as large as normal while the body stays small. Different parts of the 'brain building' are shutting down in sequence. I'm pretty sure the last one to turn out the lights is that early evolutionary part of the brain that we affectionately refer to as The Lizard Brain.

What's the difference? We see the same predicate consensus of evidential weight turned over constantly in mainstream science and yet positions don't change in mainstream science due to ardent entrenchment. Anymore, no one knows who to believe because two weeks from now it comes out that this or that group of scientific researchers were in all reality bullshit artists due to commercial influence. What's the difference?
What's the difference? Between what exactly? The issue raised was the question of what "predicates science". In that context the only interpretation of the word "predicate"that makes linguistic logic is is as a transitive verb meaning, "to base an opinion, an action, or a result on something (formal)." e.g. predicated on reason. ( Encarta ). So essentially Constance's claim that the foundations of science are based ( predicated ) on human biases is complete garbage ( review the Wikipedia entry ). When problems arise in the scientific community it's not because science itself has issues, it's because of the politics and biases of the humans involved.

Now lets compare that with spiritual movements, including most religions and New Age nonsense. Not only do you still have to deal with all the same human based biases, politics, favoritism and all the rest of the problems, the foundations of spiritual institutions in general are not based ( predicated ) on the principle of non-biased, evidence based, objective reason. Time and time again it's founded on the subjective experiences or proclamations of some mythological figure, who threatens punishment for disobedience, and even today, people are punished by religious institutions for defying them. So if you didn't see the difference before, I hope you do now.

I'm sure you've seen this image before:

. . .

Here's a great article about this that you'll enjoy given other thread interests: Mouseunculus: How The Brain Draws A Little You – Phenomena: The Loom

Ahem, anyways, during the moments before sleep try to fight the drift into darkness and focus on your body, especially your hands and head. You will perceive them as twice as large as normal while the body stays small. Different parts of the 'brain building' are shutting down in sequence. I'm pretty sure the last one to turn out the lights is that early evolutionary part of the brain that we affectionately refer to as The Lizard Brain.

I'll try this . . . The lIzard brain bit sounds like the Triune brain theory . . .

Back