• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The March 21, 2010 Show - Cattle Mutilations

Free episodes:

The Mad cow disease was given its fair share of the public limelight and investigation.

That is a real problem. My uncle who lived in rural S.C. died of CJD many years ago along with six other men and it was hushed up. So I know for a fact that the mad cow problem has been in the US food chain for a long time without any official acknowledgment. And yes, I did stop eating beef for many years. A few years ago I said what the hell and started eating beef again. You can't live in fear all the time. Besides I love a good hamburger.

Back