• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Lone Gunmen series

The Lone Gunman was a great show, and the episode where the Govt flies a plane into the WTC is a real headscratcher.
Did you say a Homicide and TLG crossover? Whaaaaat?!

Richard Belzer wrote a great book about conspiracies, get the audiobook because he reads it himself. Maybe he should be a guest on the Paracast?
Yeah it was an X-Files episode about the Gunmens' origin story in Baltimore. That's a great idea; The Belz would be a great guest. If you didn't see it, I suggested Dean Haglund as a guest (my best post on the forum IMO-I don't think anyone noticed it).
Haglund did a documentary on 'UFO-ology that I'm looking at:
Poobala.com has the crossover stuff that I was talking about:p

I have to believe that Cap'n Toby (RIP Tom Poston) was based on Captain Chesapeake (a local Maryland kids' show). I also love Sesame Street, Captain Kangaroo, and Romper Room (also filmed in Baltimore for some of its' run). I really believe that being kind is one of the greatest actions humanity can achieve. I was born in 1976 and I know that aging can embitter people, so I try to be as nice as I can, as funny as I can-this series really inspired me. Also that's why I try to make things cool in this forum.

I second the vote for Dean Haglund on the Paracast! Thanks Mr. Fib for the video and links!

Have you seen Fringe? I haven't finished the series, but it started pretty strong. Starts like anomaly of the week, but gets into some intricate extra-dimensional/alternate earth stuff.

I also recommend Dark Skies, the series not movie. I'd say it's like x-files, but weaves actual cases and real world events together in a fictional way. It's dated visually, but the stories are great.

I watched a few episodes of Fringe and it's a really good show. I had no plan to look at Dark Skies, but I definately will based on the recommendation.

Back