• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Website

Free episodes:

Burnt State,
Honestly, I think the phenomena represents much more than any form of mental illness, intentional premeditated deception, or non intentional hypnosis induced confabulation can account for. ...

Later on in the discussion you bring up the mathematical odds as a reason for why you feel the phenomena represents more than hallucination, and as someone whose ideas about the paranormal have shifted towards more skepticism than belief (though I remain very open minded) I wonder more and more about finding a reality behind the illusory, and with AP I keep asking two questions: why does it happen & isn't it mostly just part of a deeper human sociological history concerned with stories of being taken by the fairy folk? Are not many of our myths (vampires, witches, demons etc.) merely the products of finite minds and similar mental and cultural inputs, hence aliens as the modern era new myth? Like all myths the main parts of the narrative are easily accessible with just some extra details for variance sake from case to case.

ANYONE, I don't care who they are, or what they represent, that states unequivocally that the whole of what we catalog as paranormal phenomena is utter fiction based solely on cerebral hallucinations, is unquestionably an utter moron. ...

I used to think that, but I'm starting to wonder a bit more about how our brains respond to unique stimulus, why people create their own screen memories, or how our minds function strangely during moments of great excitation, fear etc. I'm very attracted to the surreal aspects of the paranormal but wonder more and more about this idea of the fantastic and the fact that the majority of the evidence for its existence lies in witness accounts predominately, with little physical support except for very unique cases.

EVERYTHING we know is based upon observation in one sense or another. Therefore we can deduce via the mathematically derived average laws of probability that something REAL is occurring whether illusory or precisely as perceived and reported. Whether those observations are illusory in appearance or not, until we can explain the observations clearly, demonstrably, and therefore knowingly, one cannot logically dismiss a multiplicity of similar observations as mere fiction without a SOLID WORKING refutation. In other words you must be able to repeat and demonstrate your proposed refutation. ....

I watched the previous discussion that touched on the some of various ways of knowing between you and Michael Allen and felt that this did not connect with all the other ways of knowing outside of observation. AP subjects appear o beleve what they say because of an intense emotional knowledge of the events. I'm also not sure about the odds bearing out fact or reality. Maybe you could highlight which of the abduction cases have more credibility on their side because there is more to them than just witness testimony.

I'm not sure either about shifting the burden of non-proof over to the skeptic. What is there to refute aside from witness testimony?

Focusing solely on the Grey Alien's Abduction Phenomenon:

So, do I think that at the core of AP there exists some form of an external agent. Yes, it's quite possible that the phenomenon exists in tandem with the experiencer's mind, and is not solely dependent on it. Do I think that this agent is possibly non human? Yes. (but lets not rule out that the non human element in play here might be technologically based and of human origin, ok?) Do I think that a human covert operation might exist to abduct people/victim's psychically? Yes I do.

Yes, there is definitely a possibility of malevolent human tech at work to mind mess with people to create AP but I do not believe in physical abduction by humans with no witness or evidence left behind - too risky, and too perplexing. Why not just mess with the homeless and remote residnces instead of suburban folk? I'm more open to the mind experiment piece as a possible origin, but to what end? What would be the purpose of repeating these mental abductions across decades?

The Hypothetical:

It is my opinion that we have technologies that are beyond almost anything we could typically imagine as being practical and integral to the most elite of society at large. Technologies so bizarre and potentially dangerous that if the wrong organizations or individuals ever became aware of as much there would be little we could do to stop the self serving interest in application of as much.

Again, if this power did exist then why not unleash it? What are they waiting for and what do you think is being gained through it. Which elite would be using these and to what ends? I mean if you want genetic material then just do it out in the open through health care practices. What AP suggests is something much more akin to serious emotional and psychological trauma. Is there not a theme of abuse, physical and sexual, that runs through this cohort of abductees?

Thanks for your detailed response BTW.

For many, the source of trauma seems to be the abduction itself. We have those cases when a psychologist stumbles into one of these episodes(I think the Hill case might be a good example) I find those cases when multiple witnesses to an event are able to recall some specifics without hypnotherapy- more compelling than those cases where all data is taken through hypnosis alone.
This Cortile case could be one of those events with multiple independent witnesses recalling specific details without using hypnosis.. What troubles me, the three witnesses (Richard, Dan, de Cuellar) most needed to come forward, never have... their obligation to do so, in my opinion, is huge.

I agree very much with the notion that hypnosis needs to be thrown out the door when it comes to AP and that what we remember shoud take priority. The Hill case does seem to be precedent setting in terms of a possible blueprint for AP in North America. What would you say are key cases with multiple witnesses of AP? The Cortile case I would not include as potential witnesses have not come forward which then excludes them as witnesses.

I'm not too sure about our species being at risk at all. If any other life form had the power to move our bodies in an out of our bedrooms at will, without notice, and who also could breed, experiment and hybrdize us as they please then why not already take us over and do these things with much more frequency and lack of care of notice? After all, no one else outside of AP claims have actually ever touched a 'grey' let alone combat them.

I kind of feel that way, to some degree, regarding alien piloted UFO's, in general. Mostly about ruling alien conspiracies or evil alien ideas.

Sort of related, and it's always bothered me, if they have all this crazy technology, why can't they just make craft that look and sound exactly like conventional craft? For that matter, why can't they just cloak their ships or whatever in such a way as to make them look and sound like conventional aircraft?

If they don't care about being seen, then why not just land somewhere and quit dickin' around.

As far as abductions go, we don't need to take chimps out of the jungle to do lab testing. Why do people with lightspeed spacecraft technology have to? If they can hover a dude through a wall, why can't they just hover some blood and skin cells through your body while you nap on the porch?

Hello Paracast User Burnt State,

Sean here.

In regards to the issue of the use of hypnosis in abduction cases I think it is valuable and effective.
In a paper I put together at Linda's website I cited 32 cases where hypnotically recalled memories
were shown to be accurate.

URL: Hypnosis Efficacy Evidence - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

Consciously retrieved memories should be held in higher regard, but it is a common misconception
that anything retrieved through hypnosis is inaccurate. Critics insist that incompetent hypnotists
lead and suggest hypnotic subjects into confabulating abduction account memories. What the critics
never mention is that suggestibility is a two way street, and that suggestions can be given but are not
necessarily taken up. Both Budd Hopkins, David Jacobs and John E. Mack used deliberate false leads
in their work to test the suggestibility of their hypnotic subjects. Their subjects were found not to be
in the least bit suggestible, nor would they conform their accounts to the false lead tests. I cited an
example of this in my paper on Kevin Randle's inaccurate statements on Linda's case.

URL: Inaccuracies from Kevin Randle's Statements on the Linda Cortile Case - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

C.D.B. Bryan wrote a book on abductions (Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind) and he witnessed Hopkins
firsthand testing the suggestibility of one abductee called Alice. Alice did not take up any of the false leads
and refused to stray from her account.

Another inconvenient fact critics don't mention regarding Hopkins work in particular was that between 25
and 30 percent of his cases, memories were consciously accessible. Also that hypnotically retrieved memories
were corroborated by some of the consciously accessible memories in a number of his cases.

There is absolutely need for due care in the use of hypnosis. But the therapeutic value and the potential legitimate
information available is why it is essential as an adjunct in this work.

Regarding Budd Hopkins' use of, and training in, hypnosis he stated the following:

"My own background with hypnosis was as follows: From 1976 through 1983 - nearly eight years - I was, as it
were, an observant apprentice to numerous psychiatrists and psychologists who did the hypnosis for me in my
UFO cases. For eight years I watched their many styles and methods, and when I began doing the work myself
in late 1983 at the age of 52, I made sure that seasoned psychiatrists and psychologists sat in on my sessions, to
give me criticism and further instruction."

URL: House of Cards: The Butler/Hansen/Stefula Critique of the Cortile Case - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

In the Barney and Betty Hill case it was only through hypnosis that they were able to access and confront the repressed
memories causing their trauma. The therapeutic result from their hypnosis sessions was palpable.

Hope this information is of some value to you.

Thank you again for your comments and discussion.

Sincerely

Sean F. Meers

I've heard the Barney Hill tape and it is highly disconcerting and disturbing. What we hear on this tape is someone very afraid, and very disturbed himself by the experience he was recounting. What that was, and whether or not that happened in reality, or what actually happened is still just a person's believed to be memories. I think they are extremely intense, these experiences that people claim to have had, and that the reality they believe is what they believe. This is not what's in question. Confabulation, for whatever reason, is always in question, and I think along with hallcucination, sometimes gov't agency intervention, and potential memory of the experiencer are all shifting sides of a quadrilateral or triangular mystery.

I don't think people who are in trauma should be subjected to anything but good talk therapy or a clinical psychologist if necessary. I don't get the impression that Mr. Hill benefitted from his experience under hypnosis but appears much more freaked out by what he is reporting.

I'll read through the responses but from what I've aready read of the subject matter and researched over many years it appears at best to be an undefinable phenomena. It sometimes has very troubled emotional people at the heart of unique events transpiring in their lives, that need much more care, and far less publicity or any type of exploitation that might complcate their lives even further.

I think those specific parts add to the implausibility of a very implausible situation, and at times is represented by some in the most charlatan of manners, and that in others appears simply ridiculous, and all for $$$.

I also know that opposing arguments can be argued infinitely and that there is never a satusfying result. I would much rather encounter something a little more concrete and verifiable than what AP, in states of consciousness or hypnosis, tells us.

In regards to the trauma, and based on my own personal experience (whatever the true nature of that event was)

Its one thing to contemplate "contact", the experience itself though is so "alien" as to provoke what might be described as an emotive allergic reaction.

You have no control, the reaction is so primal as to defy any rational attempt to do so.

We can all of us imagine in the clear light of day, how we might react to a contact scenario.
That all goes out the window when it happens.

Later on in the discussion you bring up the mathematical odds as a reason for why you feel the phenomena represents more than hallucination, and as someone whose ideas about the paranormal have shifted towards more skepticism than belief (though I remain very open minded) I wonder more and more about finding a reality behind the illusory, and with AP I keep asking two questions: why does it happen & isn't it mostly just part of a deeper human sociological history concerned with stories of being taken by the fairy folk? Are not many of our myths (vampires, witches, demons etc.) merely the products of finite minds and similar mental and cultural inputs, hence aliens as the modern era new myth? Like all myths the main parts of the narrative are easily accessible with just some extra details for variance sake from case to case.

Burnt State,
The law of cognizant observational averages merely refers to the fact that for every, lets say, 100 unique questioned observations of all types, mundane or otherwise, a given finite number of these observations have to be real and exist specifically as they appear. And of course, by the same logic a given number must be transitory illusion or aberration. The point being that even if just one exists exactly as perceived, the notion that all might be illusion is rendered moot. I would say that this squarely places the observed notion of paranormal events in the clear, as being, if only in small numbers, very real. We can further refine observational quality as being down to credentials. For instance, when Gordon Cooper, a former Astronaut and Aerospace pioneer who was indeed an ultra qualified expert states that he observed objects that he visually deduced first hand as being flight based technologies, and further agreed in informative public confirmation that to the best of his professional opinion were not of an origin that he could identify as being contemporary human based technology, I think it's fairly safe to contend that when such an observation is cataloged and weighed in lawful average with a VAST number of similar, even identical pilot based observations, his observation can be considered 100% REAL.

I so appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you! That's what it's all about to me. The opportunity to expand, grow, and refine my personal speculation for the unknown. The building of a life long hypothetical construct based strictly on progressively reasoned cognizant instinct. I call the rudiments of this ongoing building process cognitive mechanics. It's been very useful in my ongoing explorations of consciousness modeling, and also for what I have come to loosely refer to as being sentient evolution.

It is my opinion, strictly recognized and honored by myself as nothing but, that many of the various paranormal totems associated with Fortean consideration are in fact representative of the exact same phenomenon that you have referred to throughout recorded time. However, I certainly do not believe that they are imaginary flights of great and fanciful minds run amok. I believe that they are indicative of what I have already referred to as the ongoing process of sentient evolution. With the greatest of respect for science, we know that the greatest amount of recent ongoing measurable human physical evolutionary change has occurred within the brain itself. Yet, the best of scientific authorities do not know how or why. The Archaeology News Network: Study finds humans still evolving, and quickly

This is my hypothetical speculation.

Is it possible that the marked physical evolution of the brain itself, as evidenced in the link above, is the result of an environmentally relative, DNA informational driven evolution process, akin to the notion of a hypothetical intercessory Intelligent Design program? Yet within such an imagined process we might expect to find some kind of external alien, or Creator type oversight, rather this being a case wherein there may be a natural DNA informational repository that facilitates and involuntary biochemical initiation occurring to interface the progressive suggestion of human volition with quantum consciousness in observational aspect relative to survival based development of the observer's sentient aptitude. As a whole, in terms of the indigenous environmental interface by which this ID is initiated via informational constructs contained within our DNA structure itself, we may find that yet unknown forms of environmentally specific energetic relevance to localized fields of quantum consciousness, act as a cataclysmic sentient evolutionary DNA informational trigger upon each observer's primary faculties within that localized field as a union, or co-joiner, resulting in a level of sentience that serves to bridge two very real environments. This, for lack of a better term, para environment, may in fact be referenced temporally as being out of phase with respect to the synchronized nature of our native referenced temporally relevant sentience. The hypothetical evolution I am referring to would facilitate humankind's ability to, by means of our volition, or very possibly a cognizant mechanical means yet unknown to us, to come and go from multiple sentiently accessed environments by a possible willful determination of our localized quantum consciousness field referenced sentient base.

Could the Abduction Phenomenon actually represent an aberrant mutation of such a progressive sentient evolution? Possibly even a DNA relevant virus that attacks the progressive informational construct contained therein.

I will stop here my friend, because my day demands as much from me. I respectfully look forward to carrying out this conversation from this point on, soon.
Jeff

I used to think that, but I'm starting to wonder a bit more about how our brains respond to unique stimulus, why people create their own screen memories, or how our minds function strangely during moments of great excitation, fear etc. I'm very attracted to the surreal aspects of the paranormal but wonder more and more about this idea of the fantastic and the fact that the majority of the evidence for its existence lies in witness accounts predominately, with little physical support except for very unique cases.

But still in yet, are we not scrambling for rationale here? Just more what ifs, and possible cognitive illusory applications would not seem to define an overt commonality as do the reports bear out. Then there is the qualification of the witness to contend with. What about HIGHLY qualified witnesses? Why would they discern the same thing as the unqualified do, wherein the latter may in fact be subject to a lack of rationale or cognizant fixation, the former is ultra trained to deal with as much. Why the same results for either if there is not overlay of real anomalous activity at work?

I watched the previous discussion that touched on the some of various ways of knowing between you and Michael Allen and felt that this did not connect with all the other ways of knowing outside of observation. AP subjects appear o beleve what they say because of an intense emotional knowledge of the events. I'm also not sure about the odds bearing out fact or reality. Maybe you could highlight which of the abduction cases have more credibility on their side because there is more to them than just witness testimony.

I'm not sure either about shifting the burden of non-proof over to the skeptic. What is there to refute aside from witness testimony?

Hmm, I am not sure that I've been entirely clear. I am not one to contend that the abduction phenomenon is one that consists of a mundane observation based reality in terms of a measurable point of refernce. Did you think that I did? Is that what I'm understanding here? I believe that the AP is real, but reality for me goes far and away beyond the mundane act of typical physical observation based cognative function. I am certain it does for you too. I am not sure what's being discussed here. The AP for me, in terms of where it rests within the realm of my humble considerations, is at best a hypothetical occurance. In other words I have specualtive hypothetical considerations on the matter, but that's as far as I can go.

Yes, there is definitely a possibility of malevolent human tech at work to mind mess with people to create AP but I do not believe in physical abduction by humans with no witness or evidence left behind - too risky, and too perplexing. Why not just mess with the homeless and remote residnces instead of suburban folk? I'm more open to the mind experiment piece as a possible origin, but to what end? What would be the purpose of repeating these mental abductions across decades?

The above emboldened or highlighted section is purposefully taken out of context in an effort to clarify your viewpoint. I take it what you mean is that you don't believe that the AP as a whole is the result of a covert Miltary operation. This either consisting of them acting on their own, or possibly as one Kay Wilson contends, that it is in fact a joint operation in direct cooperation with the Grey Aliens responsible for the AP. I do not subscribe to either notion myself. HOWEVER, if what you are stating is that you don't believe that human beings can abduct other human beings via precise covert physical extraction efforts, I absolutely believe that to be a wrong assumption. MUCH substantiation exists on that latter scenario as being completely factual.
Again, if this power did exist then why not unleash it? What are they waiting for and what do you think is being gained through it. Which elite would be using these and to what ends? I mean if you want genetic material then just do it out in the open through health care practices. What AP suggests is something much more akin to serious emotional and psychological trauma. Is there not a theme of abuse, physical and sexual, that runs through this cohort of abductees?

Again, the reasons for not making the technology readily public are very typical. One, what we are hypothetically considering here would be incredibly dangerous. I mean we are referring to the ability to pilot someone's mind beyond their knowing or control. The second reason is exactly the last mentioned. Control. Power and control are synonymous. When you combine objective with either term you have directive. Once a directive is compromised, the power it garners becomes a thing of the past. It's always about the preservation of control. It's survival instinct numero uno. It's been the underlining modus operandi of every governing institutional base we know of. In terms of a maintenance of power, nothing is more important than efficiency. Resistance is the only nemesis that efficiency knows. What is the key to limiting and containing resistance?

Sorry it took so long brother, peace/be well/looking forward to your response or just saying howdy the next time you post,
Jeff

Hello Forum,​
Sean here.​
I've finished and posted a new article at Linda's website.​
It's called "The Actual Distance from Janet Kimball's Position on the Brooklyn Bridge to Linda's Window"​
and is available at the below URL.​
Based on newly obtained evidence Janet Kimball was over 400 feet closer to the abduction site than previously​
thought.​
I hope that you find the new paper of value.​
Thank you​
Sincerely​
Sean F. Meers​

I've always been fascinated with this aspect of the case. Janet Kimball witnessed the impossible, thinking there was some type of hollywood production going on. The only to exclude her as a witness, would be to make the assumption Bud Hopkins lied about this witness. Has anyone besides Hopkins or Linda, met with Janet? Hopkins always seemed like an honest guy from everything I've seem from his investigations.

Thanks for the reply. It really is too bad Janet's family won't go on the record and verify her account. Maybe one day, they will reach out to you. Janet describes other cars/people on the bridge, freaking out a bit- A simple google search by any of those witnesses today would help explain what they experienced that night, also putting them in touch with you. I believe the strangeness of their experience- which compells some to come forward, also frightens others away.

What about HIGHLY qualified witnesses?....Why the same results for either if there is not overlay of real anomalous activity at work?

I think that both highly qualified and others are all capable of seeing/experiencing strange things. The location of these experiences i.e. physical reality vs. mental experience are still up for grabs or me. Are there any specific AP cases that can be pointed to that contain witnesses of the event - and I'm thinking ones not mired in the controversey like this thread topic has attached to it?

Hmm, I am not sure that I've been entirely clear. I am not one to contend that the abduction phenomenon is one that consists of a mundane observation based reality in terms of a measurable point of refernce. Did you think that I did? Is that what I'm understanding here? I believe that the AP is real, but reality for me goes far and away beyond the mundane act of typical physical observation based cognative function. I am certain it does for you too. I am not sure what's being discussed here. The AP for me, in terms of where it rests within the realm of my humble considerations, is at best a hypothetical occurance. In other words I have specualtive hypothetical considerations on the matter, but that's as far as I can go.

Yes, I have ample room for entertaining creative alternatives that are beyond physical experience. Your previous discussion on quantum consciousness and multiple sentient experiences that could be accessed by mind or mechanics provides some interesting options. And perhaps para-experiences are about that brief crossover to other settings.

But if AP is a mechanical or technologically induced event, that you suggest is about power and control, then I would have to ask what is it that those who want power and control are waiting for? With that kind of tech available I would expect to see much more radical change occuring in society. Instead of the radical power shifts that would accompany such awesome power and control, it seems that the human race has only ever been subjected to the usual turmoil of bloody conflict and royal/colonial/corporate slavery. It is in this way that I often feel that our dot connecting and speculations move closer to conspiratorial thinking and further away from accuracy. That does not mean I don't appreciate inventive thinking.

HOWEVER, if what you are stating is that you don't believe that human beings can abduct other human beings via precise covert physical extraction efforts, I absolutely believe that to be a wrong assumption. MUCH substantiation exists on that latter scenario as being completely factual.

Well, certainly there are isolated, planned abductions of individuals by others for purposes of slavery, sexual,abuse and murder. When repeated they are serial killers, but the supposed repeated physical abductions of the same individual by 'aliens' without any proof or evidence, lends itself more to alternative experiences of consciousness than any human agent. Unless, they were using some form of tech which leads us back to my previous point...

Again, the reasons for not making the technology readily public are very typical. One, what we are hypothetically considering here would be incredibly dangerous......In terms of a maintenance of power, nothing is more important than efficiency. Resistance is the only nemesis that efficiency knows. What is the key to resistance?

So for me, maintenance of power has been underway for as long as civilization has incorporated itself into anything bigger than a tribe. When you suggest that there is the ability to pilot minds in such a seamless manner then I wonder what's the point? Why waste time repeating the experiment? Why not do something with this instead of leaving in its wake the mythos that we call AP? This efficient, dangerous power, if it exists, has only produced a confusing story about aliens abducting, experimenting and hybrdizng humans. That does not strike me as being a very powerful position, if all we have are these stories and no real, significant, social consequence. Personally, I feel Greg Bishop has it right - we need to stop using hypnosis, stop writing about AP and see what rises up ten years from now.

But if AP is a mechanical or technologically induced event, that you suggest is about power and control, then I would have to ask what is it that those who want power and control are waiting for? With that kind of tech available I would expect to see much more radical change occuring in society. Instead of the radical power shifts that would accompany such awesome power and control, it seems that the human race has only ever been subjected to the usual turmoil of bloody conflict and royal/colonial/corporate slavery. It is in this way that I often feel that our dot connecting and speculations move closer to conspiratorial thinking and further away from accuracy. That does not mean I don't appreciate inventive thinking.

So for me, maintenance of power has been underway for as long as civilization has incorporated itself into anything bigger than a tribe. When you suggest that there is the ability to pilot minds in such a seamless manner then I wonder what's the point? Why waste time repeating the experiment? Why not do something with this instead of leaving in its wake the mythos that we call AP? This efficient, dangerous power, if it exists, has only produced a confusing story about aliens abducting, experimenting and hybrdizng humans. That does not strike me as being a very powerful position, if all we have are these stories and no real, significant, social consequence. Personally, I feel Greg Bishop has it right - we need to stop using hypnosis, stop writing about AP and see what rises up ten years from now.

Yes, and for me, above all, the complete lack of physical evidence remains a stumbling block for jumping to any solid conclusions about the AP.
You're right. Very little seems to be changing in our society except more of the same old "human all too human"... IMO anyway.
Really good points and I appreciate your perspective, it's been helpful, thanks.

Yes, and for me, above all, the complete lack of physical evidence remains a stumbling block for jumping to any solid conclusions about the AP.
You're right. Very little seems to be changing in our society except more of the same old "human all too human"... IMO anyway.
Really good points and I appreciate your perspective, it's been helpful, thanks.
I was listening to an old Jerome Clark Paracast episode where he outlines the difference between event anomalies (multiple witnesses, radar confirmation, trace evidence) and experience anomalies, which he describes as the sensation of time beng put on pause, reality altering etc. - the Oz Factor - of which AP falls under.

These experiences exist only in the mind and memory of the experiencer. There is often limited vocabulary to describe these fantastic experiences. The AP cohort have little in common outside of the fearful, emotional aftermath yielding post-traumatic stress symptom in its wake. Can you get PTSD from dreams? hallucinations? There is still something strange going on here, but perhaps we don't have words yet to talk about these types of phenomenon that are also part of our reality.

Yeah, English is often lousy for these things. I think a tribe in the Amazon with Ayahuasqueros like the Shipibo might have a hell of a lot to teach us about describing remote viewing, ESP, altered states, etc.

This is a strong case...one that I have a lot of mixed feelings about. I might be troll jumping but I don't think ridicule is what this case needs

Yeah I'm definitely not getting the joke. He posted the same thing in another thread as well though I forget which one it was. Anyone know who that disembodied head belongs to?

I sent this to Sean in support of Linda. I don't know if Aliens are involved but she needs support agenst the Humans who would exploit her case.
I have read with sadness the email you received from carol That Sean posted on line at the paracast forums. Know as some one who has worked for years with victims of sexual assault I stand with you In full support. You need support not attacks you need some one who will stand by you . I note Sean has stood steadfast with you. I wish I could work with you more and give you personally the love and support you need. I hope and pray your husband and family stand by you and protect you from the human scum that would use you for their own ends. Please know you have my unending love and support.

Victoria Watson

(Rikki from the Paracast forums

Sean, Have you personally, gone to any great lengths to ID and or contact Richard or Dan? It's been a while since I read "Witnessed" but I seem to recall Linda being able to pick them out in a photo or two, while they were "on the job" -security. If Richard is deceased, perhaps a family member would come forward with some evidence of his being involved in the events that unfolded after '89. I understand how difficult such a task may be, considering his line of work. Enough time has gone by, and I wonder if/when something might give, in the way of a break in this case regarding evidence that Richard does/did exist, and involved in the manner described by Linda.

Back