• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Likelihood of a FAKE "UFO/Alien" attack?

Well, I first heard this kind of theory back in the days of Prez. Reagan when he said this :

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
(the vid shows him addressing the u.n. and postulating an E T attack to "Bring us all together" )<O:p></O:p>
What most don't realize is the FED.GOV isn't JUST the president or <O:p></O:p>
the other elected officials , it's also the GIANT Bureaucracy</SPAN> of thousands </SPAN>of <O:p></O:p>
people many of which will do anything to maintain their position. Based on <O:p></O:p>
past actions by some of these I would not be surprised at any of <O:p></O:p>
their "dirty tricks"<O:p></O:p>

If you take a look at all the media that has come out over the last 10 years, what have you seen?

We've had a ton of movies about asteroids, global warming, alien invasion, and of course technology coming back to bite us in the ass.

All of these things are meant to shape the consciousness of people. To watch a movie and think that you're not going to retain any of it, is utter bullshit. The muscial emotional cues, as well as the various other topical nonsense, is made to make you identify, and BELIEVE the lie you are being told.

With that travesty "The Day After Tomorrow" we are being told that this event is going to happen, sooner than we think, and it's all MAN'S fault for it happening.

With "The Day The Earth Stood Still" We are told that Earth is not OUR planet.

With "Battlestar Galactica" we are shown that people will endure the most tyrannical government, and love it if it means they'll survive. I especially liked the whole concentration camp angle, because it could very well happen here in America.

All of these things are mental condition. They're not entertainment, they are programming. Why do you think they call the Television Lineup Programming? It's not because someone has to program time slots and all that, it's because television, and the media are programming your brain to believe certain things.

On the show "The Lone Gunmen" just before 9-11 happened, there was an episode where the World Trade Center was attacked by an airplane that was hijacked and flying remotely. We were programmed to believe that sort of thing was entertainment, and couldn't actually happen.

There have been LOTS and LOTS of little tells over the last 20 years that make me believe that all of this nonsense that we see every day, is nothing more than a means to clutter up the minds of people, and program them to believe whatever the powers that be want them to believe.

I no longer have cable in my home, and the silence here is deafening. I actually have my creativity back again.

I wish I had the links but it has been awhile. Both Greer and Webre have endorsed the false flag ET attack years ago.

I am no fan of the powers that be but I don't personally think this is what they need or have planned for controlling the population. I think THEY already have a good handle on that.

I don't really think there is an organized agenda here. Nobody's handing out assignments. The Hollywood types are simply pandering to the latest meme trying to make a buck on the silliness. After all, they contradict each other. You've got ET and Close Encounters with warm fuzzy aliens, and then you've got Independence Day and that god-awful crystal skull crapola with bad, ugly aliens. (But hey, I've always had the hots for Marion.) They also seem to be backfilling with remakes because they've run out of ideas, so we get the earth stood still - again and War of the Worlds, an old, old story. My favorite was the asteroid that took out Paris. Now THAT was funny. Conspiracy theories depend on a lack of real knowledge to propagate. If you have no idea what is really happening, then anything goes. You get to make up stuff because nobody knows the difference.

There's no "secret agenda" in hollywood, it's just another paranoid fable. Anyone who's even spent a day just hanging out with entertainment industry types (let alone working with them) understands there's no direction, no plan. Why do you think most tv and movies suck so hard? It's because they don't have a clue what they're doing, they just use the "spaghetti method" over and over (ie cook something up and see if it sticks). The rest of the time they just rehash and recycle.

The only agenda being played out is the one where greedy, hack douchebags try to pass off badly plagerized scripts as orginal work. Alarmingly they succeed more often than you'd expect.

A fake alien invasion? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Seriously, this sub-forum is comedy gold! The only thing that could top this thread is a contest on which poster has the pimpest tinfoil hat. Judging by what is posted in some of these threads, I can imagine some of you have got pretty creative. :p

After being laid up three days on Percocet after oral surgery, I really needed that laugh. Thanks guys!

Well, I first heard this kind of theory back in the days of Prez. Reagan when he said this :

<o></o>
(the vid shows him addressing the u.n. and postulating an E T attack to "Bring us all together" )<o></o>
<o></o>

Hey thanks for finding these speeches by Reagan. I was just telling this to PaulKimball on another Thread, recently! :)

The only agenda being played out is the one where greedy, hack douchebags try to pass off badly plagerized scripts as orginal work. Alarmingly they succeed more often than you'd expect.

Hollywood has exhausted its creativity (or drug supply) a long time ago. I was recently given a list of movies currently being remade in tinseltown, and it was enough to make one want to vomit.

However, you have to understand that when Hollywood can film an abysmal remake like "When A Stranger Calls" for $15 million and have it gross $66.9 million at the end of its box office run, this trend is not going to stop anytime soon. As long as people keep paying for $hit, they will continue to be served with it.

Back