• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Likelihood of a FAKE "UFO/Alien" attack?

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
I think we are in a fairly uncertain climate right now with our administration looking credibility in a much faster pace then I assume they would have thought given the amount of effort put into hyping up Obama and the concept of “CHANGE” in some messianic savior to our woes.

Combining that along with other variables such as serious economic situations that are not going to go away along with a growing number of citizens that are seriously pissed off about our situation IMO puts in a great time of concern for some “big” event to take place (such as 9/11) to quell dissent and get people to centralize around the event.

False flag attack? I don’t think so. Regardless of what YOUR views on topics like 9/11 are, there are millions of people quite upset at the events and are informed about the concept of false flag terrorism. Another war? Maybe. North Korea is a dangerous country and if it was managed in a way to make them appear more capable then they are, maybe. The cost of another war is the hurdle to get the American people behind it. After Iraq, Americans are not going to go along with that. A martial law and/or bio-attack? Possible. Even sociopath that would attempt such a bold action KNOW at this point there are millions of aware and armed Americans that will not go for such nonsense, including the majority of the military and law enforcement. Based on that it’s highly unlikely.

So what options may be left if elements in our federal government (or above) feel they are losing total grip of the country? How about the false “alien attack?” I thought about this and I kind of feel in my bones so to speak something large will take place over the next six months or so and this may fit the bill. I seriously think this may be the manner of choice of a rouge federal government/military industrial complex.

I have an interest in the topic that is very real, but I also have an interest in this topic due to the disinformation about it that is used to promote the ideas. The “UFO/Aliens” topic is very mainstream now. If the panic of the “War of the Worlds” broadcast in 1938 showed, people can not only act in irrational manner based on fear, but there is a chilling aspect to this phenomenon that is frightening to a lot of people.

I don’t know the validity of topics like “Project Bluebeam” but I do know the technology that is even public from the private corporations inside the military industrial complex and military apparatus is stunning. I do think that over the years much of what is reported as “UFOs” is our own craft produced by these companies that have unlimited “black projects” pockets. I do think that much of what is put out about the topic is done on purpose to promote not only confusion, but fear by the proponents of disinformation. This site/show does an EXCELLENT job of “ratting them out” BTW. I do think this administration is or will grow desperate soon and be involved in or “allow” events to quell dissent and get the people “together” (Clinton OKC and Bush 9/11, IMO). With the amount of informed people in the public I see those types of situations closed off. So it may be something new.

What better way then the threat of the “unknown” to get us all to forget what the criminals are doing to all of us financially? What better way to get a more “gloalized” feeling of togetherness to face an enemy that we all have to unite against? If we see an even more unusual spike in the mainstream media on “our” little topic here, take into consideration what I am suggesting here as I think that will be a telling sign of things to come. Regardless of all of our personal politics I think it’s a fair thing to say we all pretty much agree that we have bold and insane people in charge of how things work. Otherwise we would have a prosperous and peaceful planet for the most part. With many of the traditional avenues of fear cut off due to the internet and the egregious manner that things are done, would you be really shocked if megalomaniacs tried something like this? I wouldn’t and I think it may be the “ACE” card to propagate fear to the masses in a fake “UFO/Alien” scenario. We shall see I guess.

What is your views? Thanks.

I think we are in a fairly uncertain climate right now with our administration looking credibility in a much faster pace then I assume they would have thought given the amount of effort put into hyping up Obama and the concept of “CHANGE” in some messianic savior to our woes.

Combining that along with other variables such as serious economic situations that are not going to go away along with a growing number of citizens that are seriously pissed off about our situation IMO puts in a great time of concern for some “big” event to take place (such as 9/11) to quell dissent and get people to centralize around the event.

False flag attack? I don’t think so. Regardless of what YOUR views on topics like 9/11 are, there are millions of people quite upset at the events and are informed about the concept of false flag terrorism. Another war? Maybe. North Korea is a dangerous country and if it was managed in a way to make them appear more capable then they are, maybe. The cost of another war is the hurdle to get the American people behind it. After Iraq, Americans are not going to go along with that. A martial law and/or bio-attack? Possible. Even sociopath that would attempt such a bold action KNOW at this point there are millions of aware and armed Americans that will not go for such nonsense, including the majority of the military and law enforcement. Based on that it’s highly unlikely.

So what options may be left if elements in our federal government (or above) feel they are losing total grip of the country? How about the false “alien attack?” I thought about this and I kind of feel in my bones so to speak something large will take place over the next six months or so and this may fit the bill. I seriously think this may be the manner of choice of a rouge federal government/military industrial complex.

I have an interest in the topic that is very real, but I also have an interest in this topic due to the disinformation about it that is used to promote the ideas. The “UFO/Aliens” topic is very mainstream now. If the panic of the “War of the Worlds” broadcast in 1938 showed, people can not only act in irrational manner based on fear, but there is a chilling aspect to this phenomenon that is frightening to a lot of people.

I don’t know the validity of topics like “Project Bluebeam” but I do know the technology that is even public from the private corporations inside the military industrial complex and military apparatus is stunning. I do think that over the years much of what is reported as “UFOs” is our own craft produced by these companies that have unlimited “black projects” pockets. I do think that much of what is put out about the topic is done on purpose to promote not only confusion, but fear by the proponents of disinformation. This site/show does an EXCELLENT job of “ratting them out” BTW. I do think this administration is or will grow desperate soon and be involved in or “allow” events to quell dissent and get the people “together” (Clinton OKC and Bush 9/11, IMO). With the amount of informed people in the public I see those types of situations closed off. So it may be something new.

What better way then the threat of the “unknown” to get us all to forget what the criminals are doing to all of us financially? What better way to get a more “gloalized” feeling of togetherness to face an enemy that we all have to unite against? If we see an even more unusual spike in the mainstream media on “our” little topic here, take into consideration what I am suggesting here as I think that will be a telling sign of things to come. Regardless of all of our personal politics I think it’s a fair thing to say we all pretty much agree that we have bold and insane people in charge of how things work. Otherwise we would have a prosperous and peaceful planet for the most part. With many of the traditional avenues of fear cut off due to the internet and the egregious manner that things are done, would you be really shocked if megalomaniacs tried something like this? I wouldn’t and I think it may be the “ACE” card to propagate fear to the masses in a fake “UFO/Alien” scenario. We shall see I guess.

What is your views? Thanks.

That all makes perfect sense if you're a paranoid lunatic.

And as for the "millions of aware and armed Americans" - these would be the ones who fall into the important "Completely Fucked In The Head" demographic. No doubt a sizable proportion of them call themselves Christians, forgetting the whole "He who lives by the sword will die by the sword" bit, not to mention turning the other cheek etc. etc.

I'm sorry, I really should have come up with a polite and carefully reasoned response to this, but I'm just depressed at the way the internet has provided an echo chamber and amplifier for bitter hearts and twisted souls. And there is a never-ending supply.

Wow. Talk about an ignorant reply. Exactly what I would expect on a website dedicated to the subject in the sub forum called "Conspiracy Theories."

*rolls eyes*

Step away from the Alex Jones crackpipe, Cotton.

This has what to do with Alex Jones? I never heard him mention it. This was my own questioned based on a possibility of something that may or may not be used in an event to stage a large event.

So let me get this straight...

Talking about aliens/ufos = "normal"

Talking about what human beings may/may not do = "paranoid lunatic"

?

That is absurd. You would have though I claimed the moon landing was fake or Bush and Obama are reptilians with these two replies.

This has what to do with Alex Jones? I never heard him mention it. This was my own questioned based on a possibility of something that may or may not be used in an event to stage a large event.

So let me get this straight...

Talking about aliens/ufos = "normal"

Talking about what human beings may/may not do = "paranoid lunatic"

?

That is absurd. You would have though I claimed the moon landing was fake or Bush and Obama are reptilians with these two replies.

I dunno about the rest of the members here, but I find when you spend too much time thinking and drawing paralels between events and whatnot, you start thinking that it might actually be true.

And let me clarify, I read your post, and thought that it was an interesting enough theory, but for something like that to actually be taken seriously requires a more than healthy dose of salt.

Don't let that make you think that I don't like the way your mind works. You may be drawing some interesting conclusions and coming up with some great conspiracy theories that most people won't agree with, but at least you're openly thinking about things and not accepting them at face value.

I dunno about the rest of the members here, but I find when you spend too much time thinking and drawing paralels between events and whatnot, you start thinking that it might actually be true.

And let me clarify, I read your post, and thought that it was an interesting enough theory, but for something like that to actually be taken seriously requires a more than healthy dose of salt.

Don't let that make you think that I don't like the way your mind works. You may be drawing some interesting conclusions and coming up with some great conspiracy theories that most people won't agree with, but at least you're openly thinking about things and not accepting them at face value.

If it's "true" then we have serious problems. :D

More so just speculation on possible events that may or may not take place. Hence where it is posted.

I just find it pretty ironic that there are frequent replies on this site in regards to things of this nature. I mean, people can say the most insane sounding shit here that involves aspects that are "not human" and it's put in a "gray basket" and yet when someone speculates about human beings it's like saying the world is flat. It's a common thing here.

I think a fake alien invasion would be highly unlikely. If it DID happen however, I'd be interested to see what (if any) reaction would come from the "real" aliens observing us (if there are any). I would be highly amused by a superior race bitchslapping the fake aliens and then basically saying to the rest of humanity "Nothing to see here, go on about your business" and resuming their "observer" status in anonimity. Humanity as a whole (and the ruling class in particular) could do with an ego check.

I think a fake alien invasion would be highly unlikely. If it DID happen however, I'd be interested to see what (if any) reaction would come from the "real" aliens observing us (if there are any). I would be highly amused by a superior race bitchslapping the fake aliens and then basically saying to the rest of humanity "Nothing to see here, go on about your business" and resuming their "observer" status in anonimity. Humanity as a whole (and the ruling class in particular) could do with an ego check.

Never thought about that when considering this. Interesting.

I threw the idea out there because I think most people would agree that governments stage events. The typical type of events are so exposed (legit and by fear) that they would not be useful. I think this would/could.

Never thought about that when considering this. Interesting.

I threw the idea out there because I think most people would agree that governments stage events. The typical type of events are so exposed (legit and by fear) that they would not be useful. I think this would/could.

Ah, well then you really SHOULD be considering the "real aliens" aspect because the people who espouse it's reality will be the ones shouting the loudest in the case of a fake "invasion". "I KNOW the aliens," they will say "and they wouldn't do this. This is a fraud!"

Then we all get to play everyone's favourite game: "Who's the crazier nutjob?"

I personally think the general idea of a fake "invasion" is not a paranoid lunatic idea.

I think it's a very high possibility that some group within the gov/military has access to advanced technology. And it's being kept secret for some reason.

It wouldn't be crazy for the keepers of this technology to try and conceive ways to exploit these advantages that they have.

I don't know if I agree with the specifics, but the general idea is definitely worth considering.

And as for the "millions of aware and armed Americans" - these would be the ones who fall into the important "Completely Fucked In The Head" demographic. No doubt a sizable proportion of them call themselves Christians.

Ah, thank you for that. I realize you do not have a second amendment. As it happens, I am an armed and aware American, but not a Christian, sorry. I happen to believe that I am responsible for my own safety, so when seconds count, cops are only minutes away. The only reason I carry a gun (legally) is because cops are too heavy. I'd much rather defer to them. I wasn't aware that I was in the 'completely fucked in the head demographic.' Thanks for enlightening me. I do believe I will go to the range and shoot off a few clips of my AR-15 just to calm my nerves.

As for the possibility of a fake alien invasion I wonder how 'they' could pull it off, logistically, I mean. I believe we are beyond a 'War of the Worlds' scenario today, so a radio broadcast is not going to cut it. There would have to be a sustained and believable set of circumstances involving the complicity of the media to pull this off. Of course, we just elected Obama under similar circumstances, so it's not impossible, but I can't help feeling the logistics of such a feat would be tremendously complex. How would that work, do you think?

As for the possibility of a fake alien invasion I wonder how 'they' could pull it off, logistically, I mean. I believe we are beyond a 'War of the Worlds' scenario today, so a radio broadcast is not going to cut it. There would have to be a sustained and believable set of circumstances involving the complicity of the media to pull this off. Of course, we just elected Obama under similar circumstances, so it's not impossible, but I can't help feeling the logistics of such a feat would be tremendously complex. How would that work, do you think?

Well, I guess this goes along with the idea that there is a singular intelligence behind many of the ufos/mutilations/crop circles, and the motivation of this intelligence is a long-range psychological project to instill into the mass consciousness the idea that "aliens" exist.

If this intelligence is a human intelligence, why might they want to convince everyone that aliens are here? It seems to me that this would be because they are planning some significant future event, and they want the masses to believe that aliens are behind this event.

I think something like a million ships around the world would be tremendously complex, but something smaller scale but still big enough to gain worldwide attention seems conceivable.

Back