• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Kevin Randle Show!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here is another one "from the can" for all you Hard-Core UFO fans. In March of 2007 I did another interview with my buddy Kevin Randle, best known for his in-dept and detailed research and investigation into, among other things, the Roswell incident. In this edition of DMR Kevin gives a lot of detail about his research into Roswell and the folks that he spoke with and researched. This should not be missed.

Also, Kevin was at this point, recently back from a combat tour in Iraq. He was then a Major, (later promoted to Lt. Colonel when he retired) and talked about what was going on there. But WAIT!! There is MORE ... we even hit on that infamous INTERNET MORON and Wanna-Be Bullshit Artist ... kalvin k korff! If ya love your Morons, you will certainly want to hear this! :D

Kevin has his own blog-spot ....

A Different Perspective that you can visit at

A Different Perspective

Now on with the show .... :cool:

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/KevinRandle31907.mp3

Decker

The radio link will not work for me..... The site tells me there are no results found on the Web!

The radio link will not work for me..... The site tells me there are no results found on the Web!

Stand by, I have to upload the show again and make the link. Had problems with the original upload.

Decker

I much appreciate your prompt response.

I have enjoyed listening to every one of your shows that I have listened to so far. I usually try to avoid the Roswell case because there seems to be so much dodgy stuff goes with it. I will, however, listen to this with an open mind.
:)

I much appreciate your prompt response.

I have enjoyed listening to every one of your shows that I have listened to so far. I usually try to avoid the Roswell case because there seems to be so much dodgy stuff goes with it. I will, however, listen to this with an open mind.
:)

Well Triple N, an open mind is All we can ask for! :)

Decker

Interesting show. Thank you. You should know that this show, as a .wav file, was 179 megabytes. Normally your shows in .mp3 format are between 44 and 55 mb. There is no discernable difference in audio quality. So you could save some serious space by making them all mp3's.

Interesting show. Thank you. You should know that this show, as a .wav file, was 179 megabytes. Normally your shows in .mp3 format are between 44 and 55 mb. There is no discernable difference in audio quality. So you could save some serious space by making them all mp3's.
So maybe he can do a conversion, but keep the bit rate at a decent size, to preserve audio quality.

Don, if you have a problem with this, let me know and I'll take care of the heavy lifting.

So maybe he can do a conversion, but keep the bit rate at a decent size, to preserve audio quality.

Don, if you have a problem with this, let me know and I'll take care of the heavy lifting.

Thanks Gene. I can do the conversion here, but when I uploaded it I didn't realize it was a .wav file. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get the bloody thing to work until I took a close look at it. I would have deleted the file and converted it and re-uploaded it but I do not have the ability to delete shows from the Darkmatters folder.

So ..... Ooops!! I promise I will try to do better in the future.

Decker

Thanks Gene. I can do the conversion here, but when I uploaded it I didn't realize it was a .wav file. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get the bloody thing to work until I took a close look at it. I would have deleted the file and converted it and re-uploaded it but I do not have the ability to delete shows from the Darkmatters folder.

So ..... Ooops!! I promise I will try to do better in the future.

Decker
Send me an email with the file names you wish to remove, and I'll take care of it.

Actually, the access you have should let you do that, with a proper FTP app.

Okay, the Randle show is now an mp3. Sorry for the .wav file but this is much smaller now. I will work to make sure this doesn't happen again! :eek:

Decker

Don the link is broken again! Its a 9kb file.

It appears you have named the file correctly in the post, but the link itself is pointing to the old wave file on the server (which presumably doesn't exist now), hence the 9kb file.

Don the link is broken again! Its a 9kb file.

It appears you have named the file correctly in the post, but the link itself is pointing to the old wave file on the server (which presumably doesn't exist now), hence the 9kb file.

Okay Gareth, give it a shot now. I just checked the file and it is working.

Decker

Thanks Brad, and btw, great to see you here. How goes it?

Decker

It goes well, Don.

One question: since it appears that you have dipped a toe back into the UFO field, is an updated version of UFO's Tonight in the cards? Maybe an hour long show done as a complement to The Paracast?

It goes well, Don.

One question: since it appears that you have dipped a toe back into the UFO field, is an updated version of UFO's Tonight in the cards? Maybe an hour long show done as a complement to The Paracast?

Well Brad, not so much that I've dipped my toes back in as I have all these shows in the can, so to speak. Gene gave me the opportunity to put them up here and since this site does what it does, a perfect place for them for the folks that never heard them originally.

As to doing current shows, well you just never know what might take place down the road. I have several projects that I am currently working on so I have to make sure I don't make promises that I would have a hard time keeping. Hate to sound cryptic but we will just have to see how it all shakes out.

In the meantime "Good Buddy", keep on korffing!! :D

Decker

Well Brad, not so much that I've dipped my toes back in as I have all these shows in the can, so to speak. Gene gave me the opportunity to put them up here and since this site does what it does, a perfect place for them for the folks that never heard them originally.

As to doing current shows, well you just never know what might take place down the road. I have several projects that I am currently working on so I have to make sure I don't make promises that I would have a hard time keeping. Hate to sound cryptic but we will just have to see how it all shakes out.

In the meantime "Good Buddy", keep on korffing!! :D

Decker

Eh, I'm on a sabbatical from Korffing. There's only so many ways to say "KKK is a delusional lying dirt bag".

Great to hear you've got a few irons in the fire. I probably need to throw a few in, myself, what with all the free time I have since I'm not calling everyone's favorite ex-pat on his BS....

Back