• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Jinn Takeover - personal Experiance

LilAmin

Paranormal Novice
The Jinn Takeover

A girl in a room was possessed while me and her two brothers were sitting at the the gates outside the home. she jumped over us and runoff to the street , her mother come out of the house shouting, she has gone mad, something is wrong with her. before this happened she was in fight with one of the brothers that's why we sat outside.

we kept chasing after her for at least a kilometer and she was nearly hit by a car. she was erratic and really strong at that state, it took four guys and me to carry her back home. we immediately started reading Quranic verses on her. I was holding her two legs together while reading the verses that I could and one of the brothers was calling the islamic call prayer on her left and right ear. the other brother was holding her hands. others were reading what they could.

Her parents come into the room while the other sisters we told not to come in. its was a chaotic scene. others went looking for a real Islamic exorcist(Raqi) as nobody knew what to do as we were amateurs with basic protection skills that is taught to every muslim at a young age.

after some minutes the jinn in her started talking and her voice of a mixture of somali language, she spoke another language we did not understand. kept saying I want to go home.
the jinn said that he loved her so much that he wouldn't let her go and wanted take her home, pointing to the direction of the Ocean. I got out of the house after things calmed down a little. sometimes she burst into lough and other times cry, saying I'm burning , the jinn mentioned he was hundreds of years old.

this happened 13 years ago in Hargeisa - Somalia.

this may sound like self induced psychosis but believe me or not until you experience it in person and actually talk to a possessed person you will just be unprepared. it can happen to anyone.

Atheists are not immune but the case is that both atheists and some jinns are non religious. some jinns are christians or muslims. whatever the case Jinns should not be interacting with humans regardless of what their belief is. However jinns might break this universal Law as they also have free will and cut a deal with the Devil who is also of the Jinn. christians say the Devil is a fallen angel but muslims believe Angels don't have free will and thus cannot defy the laws of God(Allah).

The Jinn Takeover

A girl in a room was possessed while me and her two brothers were sitting at the the gates outside the home. she jumped over us and runoff to the street , her mother come out of the house shouting, she has gone mad, something is wrong with her. before this happened she was in fight with one of the brothers that's why we sat outside.

we kept chasing after her for at least a kilometer and she was nearly hit by a car. she was erratic and really strong at that state, it took four guys and me to carry her back home. we immediately started reading Quranic verses on her. I was holding her two legs together while reading the verses that I could and one of the brothers was calling the islamic call prayer on her left and right ear. the other brother was holding her hands. others were reading what they could.

Her parents come into the room while the other sisters we told not to come in. its was a chaotic scene. others went looking for a real Islamic exorcist(Raqi) as nobody knew what to do as we were amateurs with basic protection skills that is taught to every muslim at a young age.

after some minutes the jinn in her started talking and her voice of a mixture of somali language, she spoke another language we did not understand. kept saying I want to go home.
the jinn said that he loved her so much that he wouldn't let her go and wanted take her home, pointing to the direction of the Ocean. I got out of the house after things calmed down a little. sometimes she burst into lough and other times cry, saying I'm burning , the jinn mentioned he was hundreds of years old.

this happened 13 years ago in Hargeisa - Somalia.

this may sound like self induced psychosis but believe me or not until you experience it in person and actually talk to a possessed person you will just be unprepared. it can happen to anyone.

Thanks for posting. Yours is the first first-hand account I've heard from a Muslim about a Jinn possession. It's great to hear a story from a refreshing new angle. To be honest, few people in the forum state whether they have any particular faith and the ones I do know of are all Christian. I don't know if we have many more or any more muslim posters.

If you have any other tales, even if they are not your own, please post them. It's about time we heard from varying cultures regarding the paranormal. Things can get repetitive when hearing only of demonic possession from the Christian point of view.

Goggs

Thanks. what got to subscribe was the trickster episode a few years back. There is actually a video on youtube about a somali man claiming to have been teleported to London Jinnah (female jinn) he claims to have had children with her. Although there are authentic islamic sources to back up his claims.
Book - "The World of the Jinn and Devils", p. 7
Ibn Abdul Barr said, "The jinn, according to the scholars of the language, are of different types:

1. If one is mentioning the jinn purely of themselves, the are called jinni.*
  2. If one is mentioning the jinn that live among mankind, they are called aamar whose plural is amaar.
  3. If one is mentioning the ones that antagonize the young, they are called arwaah.
  4. If one is mentioning the evil ones that antagonize humans they are called shaitan for the singular [and shayateen for plural].
  5. If they cause even more harm and become strong, they are called afreet."
Narration - Reported by al-Tahhaawi in Mushkil al-Athaar, 4/95, and by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, 22/214

Abu Tha’labah al-Khushani said: “The Messenger of Allaah said: ‘The jinn are of three types: a types that has wings, and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey.” [Shaykh al-Albaani said in al-Mishkaat (2/1206, no. 4148): al-Tahawi and Abu’l-Shaykh reported it with a saheeh isnad]

So it got me thinking to conduct an experiment too see if UFOs are part of the jinn world(Dimension) and a messing people who are not familiar with this subject. If jinns can fly and shapeshift into anything then the possibility of exposing them is parable or any other paranormal or supernatural events. Insha allah
muslims already believe we live in a multidimensional world. one of the jinns and one of humans.

Men In Black could part of the jinn since they can walk among men as humans. All Im saying is that there is away to test and find out instead relying on oral traditions.

Last edited:
So it got me thinking to conduct an experiment too see if UFOs are part of the jinn world(Dimension) and a messing people who are not familiar with this subject.

I am curious, Lil Amin, do you have any knowledge of the Jan 28th, 2011 youtube-posted report of a UFO over Al Haram Al Sharif, the Dome of the Rock, in Al Quds, Jerusalem?

To your knowledge, was there any significant reaction by Muslims to that reported UFO sighting in Jerusalem?

While I would say the Jerusalem UFO youtube vids are clever at varying levels of sophistication, I am convinced that they are all hoaxes. There was no UFO there.

I just wondered what your thoughts about it are, if you know about it.

‘The jinn are of three types: a types that has wings, and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey.” [Shaykh al-Albaani said in al-Mishkaat (2/1206, no. 4148): al-Tahawi and Abu’l-Shaykh reported it with a saheeh isnad

In these oral traditions regarding the jinn that are reported to look like dogs. are they reported to walk upright like a man?

I am curious, Lil Amin, do you have any knowledge of the Jan 28th, 2011 youtube-posted report of a UFO over Al Haram Al Sharif, the Dome of the Rock, in Al Quds, Jerusalem?

To your knowledge, was there any significant reaction by Muslims to that reported UFO sighting in Jerusalem?

While I would say the Jerusalem UFO youtube vids are clever at varying levels of sophistication, I am convinced that they are all hoaxes. There was no UFO there.

I have not seen that video yet. I saw the one with light that shoots stright up and it was confirmed as hoax.

In these oral traditions regarding the jinn that are reported to look like dogs. are they reported to walk upright like a man?

Since they can shape shift - its possible that they can show themselves as half dog and half human. do not they make mistake, not every jinn can do that. they have their capabilities according to their own ranks and levels and what type of jinn it is.

Since they can shape shift - its possible that they can show themselves as half dog and half human. do not they make mistake, not every jinn can do that. they have their capabilities according to their own ranks and levels and what type of jinn it is.
You make an excellent point. High tech active camouflage could account for shape shifting in both perceived entities and craft. No exotic interdimensional or alternate universe theories need be invoked. This can all be explained by the potential within our own universe. We even have 3D holographic projection technology now. Combine that with ultrasonic sound casting and some really weird experiences could be created from a remote location. Is it so far fetched to think that some of these experiences could be related to PSYOPs tests? I don't think so.

Last edited:

I was heavily involved in sleuthing that case, well and truly debunked. The perps were all tied back to the graphic arts class of a local college.

I was heavily involved in sleuthing that case, well and truly debunked. The perps were all tied back to the graphic arts class of a local college.

Agreed. Actually, at that time I happened to be visiting Jerusalem and was living in a place that was close by to where the event was supposed to have occurred. The first problem was that the videos show the object over the dome for almost 30 seconds, and in Jerusalem lots of people, Jews, Christians, and Muslims, are out and about, even at 1 AM -- and especially the police -- to make sure order is maintained in the not-exactly-kumbaya-setting. But no eye witness ever reported it, as far as I know. Only youtube vids. Those faked vids actually rekindled my interest in the UFO-paranormal, to find out how much ufologists actually know of what is going on. Interestingly, during the Cinco De Mayo Roswell alien slides extravaganza in 2015, Jaime Maussan again mentioned the Jerusalem sighting as legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
. . . with basic protection skills that is taught to every muslim at a young age.

I wondered, LilAmin, could you explain a little about these protection skills you were taught?

Presumably this includes detection of Jinn. Were you taught any specific signs of the influence of Jinn?

I wondered, LilAmin, could you explain a little about these protection skills you were taught?

Presumably this includes detection of Jinn. Were you taught any specific signs of the influence of Jinn?

Depends on what you want treat and no I was taught basic protection skills as there are different treatments

- Jinn possession
- Evil Eye
- Black Magic
- Eaten Seher
- Poltergeist Activity in the house

play this video in the house on a loop and leave the house since you can hurt as experiment of course or treatment if you want

Self Treatment (basic but important rules)
  • Try to remain in wudu(preparation for prayer/pure state) all the time
  • Keep your home clean and smelling fresh
  • Empty all bins regularly especially for the kitchen
  • Keep all food covered
  • Wash all dishes as soon as possible
  • Do not discuss your issues unnecessarily
  • Remove any sadness from your home and your life
  • Always remain happy (even if you are feeling low)
  • Avoid any arguments, these actions make the jinns and shayateen very happy.
Signs of Jinn in the house

1) Disturbing the electricity: Muhammad (saw) said, “The jinn will play with the flame.”

2) Seeing small stones being thrown inside the house and the doors are closed

3) Moving objects

4) When plates are dropped from the hands of people or doors slamming:

Muhammad (saw) said, “If you hear the dog barking or the donkey braying in the night time do not go out of your house shut the door in the name of Allah (bismillah) cover the plates and the glasses.”

5) Things being stolen from the house to cause fitnah:

Something was stolen from the prophets house and Jibreel told him to seek refuge in Allah as the jinn were trying to cause fitnah between him and his wives.

6) Burning in the house

7) Strange sounds or voices in the home

8) Strong wind in the home and the windows and doors are closed

9) Whispering or moving of the tree in the home

That is the voice of the jinn.

10) Footsteps going upstairs and downstairs regularly and there is no one there

11) Hearing voices of the people in the household and there is no one there

12) Seeing snakes, cats, or strange animals in the house

The jinn could take the form of a spider or ant or lizard, but not a mouse.

If you see an animal say, “Bismillahirahman arraheem three times and if it does not leave kill it because it is the shaytan.”

13) Strange human beings in the house

Top half human with strange legs, or part animal.

14) Different colour steam in the home on the windows and glass

15) The feeling of someone following you

16) The household waking up regularly with nightmares especially the children

If that happens say, “Bismillahi rrahmani rrahim read the three quls and after each one say the dua: “Audhu bikalimatillahi at taamati min ghadabi wa iqaabihi wa min sharri ibaadihi wa min hazama ushayateen wa am yahdiroun.” And blow on the hands and spread on the face and body.”

17) A lot of arguing in the home and hatred among the family members

18) Miscarriages among the women of the household

19) Smelling burning matches, or shivering or your hair is standing on its end That is where the jinn is probably sitting.

20) When you look to the wall and see quick visions/images

Last edited:
Back