• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Jesse Ventura Show

Free episodes:

I have to say that I have a whole new respect for Jesse Ventura. As a Canadian, we don't get to hear alot about US internal politics and to be totally frank, this guy makes alot of sense. While he is light on the evidence for any of the conspiracy theories, his political thinking in general is quite impressive. He knows how the US if viewed outside of the country, and how it is isolating itself from the rest of the world. The world needs more politician's like him. Straight shooter no b/s. Wish we had that kind here.

I have to say that I have a whole new respect for Jesse Ventura. As a Canadian, we don't get to hear alot about US internal politics and to be totally frank, this guy makes alot of sense. While he is light on the evidence for any of the conspiracy theories, his political thinking in general is quite impressive. He knows how the US if viewed outside of the country, and how it is isolating itself from the rest of the world. The world needs more politician's like him. Straight shooter no b/s. Wish we had that kind here.

He is NOT a politician. He is a Statesman, he does his term and goes home.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Beside I was just pointing out the wolf/sheep analagy is flawed because as in any predator/prey relationship, sheep outnumber wolves by a substantial margin.

Your analogy as well as your spelling of it is flawed. Sheep are too dumb to know they outnumber the wolf.

It is a fun show....
He touched on the corptocracy that was revealed to me by John Perkins, in Confessions of an Economic Hitman. It's a hard time to be an American right now. Gene, America does assassinate leaders of other countries.. they are called CIA Jackals. Some leaders are just very wise to these attempts... aka Castro.

Great show!,probably the best since David left. Gene needs to work on his jokes though.

There was no reason the former governor had to appear on a modest paranormal radio show that is mostly heard as a podcast. The fact that he did--and did so with enthusiasm--speaks volumes about the big heart this guy has. He's a patriot, a Ron Paul supporter, a truth teller and someone I would trust to occupy the White House if he ever made it that far. He's the corporate media's worst nightmare and I just love the guy. Keep on truckin' Jesse and please come back to the Paracast when that next book is out.

conspiracytheory.jpg

Just finished listening, and while I'm not a Ron Paul fan or a conspiracy buff, a lot of what he said made sense and rang true. The questions were good, the answers were fine, the conversation -- despite a couple of stumbles -- was completely engaging and entertaining. What's not to like? Thanks, and keep it up guys.

Just finished listening, and while I'm not a Ron Paul fan or a conspiracy buff, a lot of what he said made sense and rang true. The questions were good, the answers were fine, the conversation -- despite a couple of stumbles -- was completely engaging and entertaining. What's not to like? Thanks, and keep it up guys.

In the scheme of things, we also need entertaining rabble rousers to shake up the conversation. I find Ventura, and, in fact, Jim Marrs, to be endlessly entertaining. Even if you take the greater part of their material with a grain of salt, they get you thinking about the so-called conventional wisdoms about a lot of issues. And that's a good thing. They may even be right on some of this stuff.

I think we're a little more than a "modest paranormal radio show" these days, my friend. :)

Hi Gene. Wow, I hope you're right. By the way, do you receive any feedback from GCN regarding the size of The Paracast audience? Also, approx. how many total episodes are being downloaded each week? I bet the number is growing.

Listening to "Coast" last night, Richard Hoagland remarked that he was recognized in a restaurant in The Netherlands the other day and the person said they often listened to Snoory. I would guess The Paracast foreign audience is growing, too. Getting Jesse V. on the show was certainly a feather in the cap. I think you know the next "celebrity" I'd like to hear on The Paracast: Martin Landau. His always classic TV and movie work included The Twilight Zone, Mission: Impossible, Ed Wood, The X Files, The Outer Limits and Space: 1999. He did a public radio interview a few months ago that was just great. Hope you can snag him for The Paracast audience. It would be a hoot.

Here's a conspiracy for you:

Jesse Ventura, a former Navy Seal -- undoubtedly involved in Black Ops no one will never know about -- receives a Top Secret assignment. Become a pro wrestling superstar -- it's all show biz and would be pretty easy to arrange. Using this fame, get him into a high-level government office as the guy who stands up for the little guy. Now with these credentials -- military, pro wrestler, and government outsider...an American marketing wet dream -- send him out into the world as the no-nonsense tough guy anti-conspiracy superhero. Audiences will feel that something is finally being done about all the bad stuff going on in the world -- Wall Street bankers will be tough talked, etc. -- and Americans will experience a catharsis that makes them not more likely to do something about the problems in the world, but LESS likely. After all, Jesse Ventura is on the case.

Do I believe this conspiracy theory? No. But I don't believe most of the other conspiracy theories either. Of course, I may be a secret NSA plant who has been given the job to discredit Ventura because he is getting too close to the truth. In conspiracy theory, everything you know is wrong -- except what I am telling you right now.

Oh, and by the way: Jesse Ventura is a Reptilian. All the pro wrestlers are. How do you think they survive being slammed to the mat so often?

I haven't heard this paracast yet (is it even out yet?). But Ventura is more of a circus performer to me than a credible source of information. He is someone who had his 15 minutes of fame and is desperately clinging onto its tattered shreds.

Here's a conspiracy for you:

Jesse Ventura, a former Navy Seal -- undoubtedly involved in Black Ops no one will never know about -- receives a Top Secret assignment. Become a pro wrestling superstar -- it's all show biz and would be pretty easy to arrange. Using this fame, get him into a high-level government office as the guy who stands up for the little guy. Now with these credentials -- military, pro wrestler, and government outsider...an American marketing wet dream -- send him out into the world as the no-nonsense tough guy anti-conspiracy superhero. Audiences will feel that something is finally being done about all the bad stuff going on in the world -- Wall Street bankers will be tough talked, etc. -- and Americans will experience a catharsis that makes them not more likely to do something about the problems in the world, but LESS likely. After all, Jesse Ventura is on the case.

I don't believe this either. But I think the fact that so many more Americans have come to put something like this into the "plausible" category illustrates the corrosive nature of ongoing low-level warfare and the security state. All those foreign entanglements have a price.

However, I did once see him morph into Sarah Palin. :rolleyes:

Just to be clear, this conspiracy theory came from my own imagination! I'm glad it sounds plausible though. I should get into the "conspiracy" business!

Love the interviewing, as always, but there was not a great deal of substance to what Ventura said to be honest, little more than chewing gum for the ears imho.8)

Gene, what was your weird experience at the twin towers 6 weeks before the attacks?

A feeling of fear, dread. I'm not sanguine about heights, but this was way beyond the usual symptoms. I did not take the escalator to the top floor. I just waited for the family to return, and we left as soon as we could.

I was there, too in August in the restaurant at the top. I feared the $20 cost for a hamburger.

Lance
Gene's feelings of fear were most likely a result of conscious and unconscious thoughts about the previous terrorist attack and perhaps terrorism in general.

However, the concept of time is a strange one if you think about it. We experience it subjectively. If we aren't actively watching a clock, the rate at which it passes seems to vary. The human mind needs discrete events to happen, one following the other to experience the passage of time with any degree of accuracy at all.

Perhaps we may occasionally experience, at least in part, these discrete events out of order.

Just a thought.

Back