• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Guest Host Board

Maybe instead of a guest host, this would be the perfect time to organize a few round table discussions that may not necessarily need as much hosting as much as open discussion? I would personally love to hear a round table with Loren Coleman and other crypt-zoologists, or perhaps one on a semi-well-known UFO case. Just an idea! :)

Maybe instead of a guest host, this would be the perfect time to organize a few round table discussions that may not necessarily need as much hosting as much as open discussion? I would personally love to hear a round table with Loren Coleman and other crypt-zoologists, or perhaps one on a semi-well-known UFO case. Just an idea! :)

It'll be a combination of different things in the months to come.

It'll be a combination of different things in the months to come.

I just had a brainstorm: PARACAST - THE MUSICAL!

Gene, can you sing? This could be something big! Perhaps it could even become a YOUTUBE Video! Wow, I can see it now. Dancing girls in Playboy Bunny outfits (but wearing Grey alien masks)....perhaps a rap number that includes ALL the ufo researchers and major celebrities....this could be big.

A lot of great names have been mentioned. I think Paul would be terrific. My first choice would be Greg Bishop- he has his own podcast so I don't know if he'd be up for it but I think he and Gene would make a fantastic team. Greg is smart and his interests go beyond UFOs- perhaps with Greg as a co-host The Paracast could start doing more shows that aren't about UFOs. I would still want the show to limit the number of lunatics they have on as guests.

I just had a brainstorm: PARACAST - THE MUSICAL!

Gene, can you sing? This could be something big! Perhaps it could even become a YOUTUBE Video! Wow, I can see it now. Dancing girls in Playboy Bunny outfits (but wearing Grey alien masks)....perhaps a rap number that includes ALL the ufo researchers and major celebrities....this could be big.

Let's not go there. :D

OK, we have two episodes with Frank Warren and one featuring Paul Kimball as guest host scheduled for March 14. I welcome your opinions and I hope they passed the audition.

The last 3 months of my life have been exceedingly difficult, so I suspect that has a lot to do with it.

dB

I sincerely wish you to be able to leave this hard part of your life behind and be able to let it fed away in your memory over the time. I've gone through the half of the episode with Frank Warren as a co-host and already miss you on the show. Don't get me wrong Frank is a great person but after listening the show since December, 2006 it's kind of odd to do not have you on the show.

Dr. Kaku would be a great guest. Sure, see if he'll come on.

Absolutely, to talk to the author of the infamous comparing us living in 3d with fishes living in 2d space, would be just awesome! He is an example of what kind of personality a real scientist should be!

As you know, with David's decision to bow out of participation in the show — and I trust it is temporary though right now he fees he can't go on — we'll be continuing the show with special guest hosts.

I welcome your suggestions, of course, as to the people you think would be in sync with me, and when we do the shows, your verdict will help us make some decisions about the direction to take.

Coming up on February 28, for example, UFO investigator Frank Warren will join us as guest host as we revisit the Aztec UFO crash, which will feature Scott Ramsey.

Hi, I have listened to this show a few times and enjoy it. My suggestion is Hilly Rose to co-host the show with you. I think his style is close to yours and would make a good chemistry between you both. I enjoyed Hilly Rose a lot when he used to host coast to coast AM. Thanks

I think Paul Davies from SETI would make a good guest - thought I'm really sure about being a co-host... or maybe Jon Ronson (The Men Who Stare At Goats, Them)? He's recently interviewed Paul Davies and Robbie Williams regarding UFO's and they were both interesting articles......

"When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you." Friedrich Nietzsche.
An experiencer spends their life upon the event horizon of their' given experiences. They can never return to the pale three dimensional perspective from which they were torn. Some preach the gospel of not knowing., Some become twisted prophets or salesmen., Some become quiet scholars, desperately searching., Many try to force themselves back into the box., but they have grown too large.
It is difficult to separate one's self from one's passions in the grip of such gravity. Perhaps there is solace in the mystery., of which we are a part. The abyss doesn't simple stare back at you., it hungers., it mocks., it entices., it is you.
FOR DAVE.

Back