• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The ghost of Superman caught on tape?

I think its possibly light reflecting off something onto the camera. For example, if a light source reflects of a glass door onto the camera, then someone opens the door and it appears to whizz off the screen.

Or it could be an Angel like the woman said in the video.... :D

In a ghost hunters episode they held little bug cut outs of different colors up close to the lens and got similar effects. Everything they held up looked blue.

Reminds me of the house of blue lights.

Someone needs to check out the camera system. See if they can recreate it. See what light sources are nearby that could be causing the reflection.

It would be neat if all the possibilities were ruled out and it was something odd/paranormal. But, I don't think it would survive the investigation of a critical eye.

it is a bug. Probably a moth. You can see it when its wings beat in one of the frames. Bugs can sit in one spot for as long as they want to, and with the camera being a fixed focus camera, it's not going to focus on the bug, it's going to focus on the pumps. They're set up to focus on the pumps in order to prosecute drive offs.

Back