• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The CIA hates america thread.

Ron Collins

Curiously Confused
OK Drew, I didnt know what to call this thread so i went with some humor. If you want to suggest a better title I will change it.

My intent is to move the CIA related posts from the Building 7 thread here.

================================================================================================================================================================================================

Free Fall. Pretty simple. Then if you study the CIA connections and the history of the CIA it fits perfectly with what the CIA does.

OK I'll bite. What part of the history of the CIA leads you to believe that they would hijack airplanes and then crash them into various targets in the U.S. thereby killing over 3000 of its citizens?

Building 7

OK I'll bite. What part of the history of the CIA leads you to believe that they would hijack airplanes and then crash them into various targets in the U.S. thereby killing over 3000 of its citizens?

Well it all matters how much you want to investigate the evidence. Take Dan Marvin for example -- he provides an excellent inside expose on how the CIA works through false flag operations.
Trineday Media Room - Daniel Marvin

Here's a book review of his expose on the CIA:
But then you'd have to listen to his podcast interview as well: http://www.libertytothecaptivespodcast.net/expendable_elite_assassin_campaigns1.html

Again this is riveting and crucial expose information on how the CIA operates.

Dan Marvin is also interviewed extensively in this episode of the documentary the Men who Killed Kennedy -- a documentary that was censored by cable t.v.

There's 9 episodes to this documentary - - each about an hour long. It's well worth watching. You can find all parts on youtube but not all on the same youtube channel -- rather a couple different youtube channels.

So Dan Marvin provides details on two big CIA false flag operations -- both assassinations of political leaders and both to be blamed on the enemy. One of the leaders was the U.S. president.

Operation Northwoods was devised in this milieu of CIA false flag operations
-- essentially RFK's Operation Freedom was a top secret collaboration between the Mafia and the CIA to take out Castro after the Bay of Pigs failure. Because the CIA had been cleaned out by the Kennedy Brothers and because Bay of Pigs didn't get air support the Operation Freedom was used to assassinate JFK instead of Castro.

This CIA assassination of JFK was also tied to the Bush Dynasty -- which is a direct connection to 9/11 as well. JFKII - The Bush Connection - Complete Documentary

As I pointed out Daniel Hopsicker has great evidence on the CIA's role behind 9/11 -- Daniel Hopsicker Investigates

So 9/11 was a false flag operation by the CIA. The same CIA planes doing rendition are also flying drugs into the U.S. in mass quantities as Daniel Hopsicker details.

Drugs are what kept the U.S. economy afloat when Wall Street collapsed from all the speculation.

Here's more on the CIA controlling the global drug trade -- Douglas Valentine:

Articles - Douglas Valentine

This interview with him kicks in at 25 minutes: Oracle Broadcasting Network - Archives

Here's a second interview with Douglas Valentine -- again amazing crucial evidence on how the CIA controls the drug trade -- the Drug War is a false flag operation as well.

PodOmatic | Best Free Podcasts

Building 7

ALERT --- THREAD DERAILED --- ALERT

Yep.... that was my fault. Drew, I think you should open a CIA conspiracy thread to debate this further. Lets not clutter this thread with that debate.

Building 7

ALERT --- THREAD DERAILED --- ALERT

Yep.... that was my fault. Drew, I think you should open a CIA conspiracy thread to debate this further. Lets not clutter this thread with that debate.

Yep you asked.

Now respond to the evidence instead of trying to censor it!

Drew, don't you also think that the world is run by reptiles, or is that just your buddy David Icke. If that's the case, it means you're prone to believing stupid things and your opinions are tainted with that. If not, I apologize.

Building 7

Drew, don't you also think that the world is run by reptiles, or is that just your buddy David Icke. If that's the case, it means you're prone to believing stupid things and your opinions are tainted with that. If not, I apologize.

The topic is whether the CIA is behind the free fall collapse of building 7. Instead of addressing the evidence about the CIA relying on false flag operations there is now a new topic in this thread. Drew Hempel believe reptilians run the world. Does anyone have any evidence for this? I mean it might be considered off topic by a moderator.

Oops a moderator raised this question -- or is it an accusation? Ah how I love false accusations! No evidence presented. Nothing to do with Building 7. But there it is folks -- instead of discussing or replying to the evidence there is now a false accusation against me -- an ad hominem by a so-called moderator on theparacast! haha. Hilarious. Drew Hempel thinks reptilians run the world. Then there's a second false accusation dealing with the free fall collapse of building 7. Drew Hempel is buddies with David Icke. Hmm. Maybe the topic, with no evidence, of Drew Hempel being buddies with David Icke is off-topic but then a moderator did bring it up. Does the moderator have any evidence for this claim? Nope.

If the moderator has any evidence please present it. But I guess if a moderator thinks making two claims with no evidence -- two claims with no evidence and both claims having nothing to do with building 7 -- except, of course, that they're ad hominems against someone presenting strong evidence that the CIA relies on false flag operations, including a false flag operation that is essentially the same as 9/11 -- Operations Northwoods....

I think what is going on is more than apparent. Since people do not want to face the evidence -- since people are unwilling to reply to the evidence -- then such people feel forced to make up false accusations with no evidence targeting the person who presented the evidence. If this ad hominem strategy is used by a moderator then it's a safe tactic.

Hilarious!

Then again if a person was actually interested in the evidence I presented it would take a full 24 hours or so to process all of it -- watching 9 hours of the History Channel documentary the Men who Killed Kennedy -- a documentary that aired once and then was censored. Then watching Mohamed Atta and the Flying Circus which proves that the CIA trained the 9/11 plane hijackers. Then watching the Secret Heartbeat of America which proves that the CIA is the largest deliverer of drugs into the U.S. Then listening to the Dan Marvin podcast interview which details how the CIA uses false flag operations to do mass assassinations. Then listening to the podcast interviews with Douglas Valentine which proves that the DEA War against Drugs is a false flag operation controlled by the CIA, the largest trader of drugs on the planet.

No -- it's much easier to just make stuff up with no evidence -- make stuff up about the person posting the evidence! Not only is there no evidence presented but it has nothing to do with the CIA planning 9/11.

Now let's look at the CIA again and their history of false flag operations.

Back