• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Calvine Photo

Hi, Gene

I will send you a copy of my book when one becomes available. Some years of research on certain high-profile UFO cases have led to what I consider is a breakthrough. At present I am in the UK but will get in touch with you again when I return to the US next month.

Best,
George

Very interesting, George!

I also wonder on this "clearest photo ever" stuff they add to this. I recall I have somewhere old swedish book from the 70's, that had very interesting pictures in it. As typical of those times, there was a photo supplement bind in the center. I have to find it, it had huge impact at a time to a 9 year old.

Back