• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Black Fleet?

Veerrrry interesting. I especially like the Terminator music at the end.

Just to play devil's advocate, could it be space junk from different angles, as it floats in space? I don't think this myself, but before I jump to the conclusions that I want to jump to, could it be space junk? We need all sorts of analysis on this one.... that's how interesting it is!

I'd have to say that the images are certainly piquing my interest. In fact they are the most intriguing images I've seen in a long while....but what are they?

My opinion is that the anomaly(ies) seem to be man-made, or at least conform to some sort of manufacture. Could the object(s) be space debris on a slow decent to earth?

oh cooome ON!

If thats a secret fleet of black aerodynamic space craft in low earth orbit my name's Roy Orbison.

oh cooome ON!

If thats a secret fleet of black aerodynamic space craft in low earth orbit my name's Roy Orbison.
If your name ain't Roid Orbitson it must be time for the Apocalypse. Let me know if you want some good recipes before the world blows up. This Texas heat is making brain work in novel-mode.

I think the "black fleet" pix are just space junk...but that video from Paris....? I see it and all I can think of is the phrase "Non-Terrestrial Officers". I can totally picture a couple of USN aviators off on a joyride to see the city of light. Something about it just rings "true" to me.

my 2 cents.

Back