• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Billy Meier Case Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
did YOU ever see ANYTHING? do you know that it was PROVED that the ships were models? did you know that the dinosaur pics were cut outs from A BOOK? did you know that the evidence for fraud is overwealming? ok if this is real have billy come and produce the ships LIVE on TV have the ships fly into veiw of hundreds. NOT just to billy and a select group of witnesses. this is my CHALLANGE to you! put up your proof...

quote="bergheim, post: 123892, member: 5224"]My membership was in the so called PASSIV-GRUPPE und GEISTESLEHRE-STUDIUM. The membership gave the option to either pay CHF 210 or to work 3 days at the Center. In July 2006 I decided for the option of travelling to Switzerland to work the 3 days at the Center. It was then I met Billy. And at the time he and Bernadette Brand sat in the Kitchen every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evening proofreading material. It was then possible for members to sit in. They were then at the end of a major work in proofreading etc and transferring the old contact notes, called SEMJASE-KONTAKT-BERICHTE into the new format called Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, a work they largely were up to date with in the beginning of 2007 when block 9 Plejarisch Plejarisch Berichte was published and printed in Augsburg, South Germany. However the ones I spoke to was some of the core group members there. There was also 3 persons from Eastern Europe doing the 3 days work duty beside me. They camped in a tent below Billy’s house. I stayed at Freihof in Schmidruti, a very cosy family owned place with great service and only a few houndred meters from Billy’s house. I hired a car at the airport in Zurich and drove down, a one hour’s trip.

Kalliope
I don’t pay too much attention to her 1998 interview with the journalist Luc Bürgin und and author Kal K Korff (KKK). Because in the witness book alone there are four statements issued by her, where she validated the Meier UFO case as genuine. But that was earlier, when she was married to Billy. In 1998 she was divorced. The year before, Eva Bieri, Billy’s 2nd wife gave birth to their girl. So I guess in 1998 she was perhaps bitter , perhaps she wanted revenge, perhaps she needed money. Who knows her main motive? Well we know that other people demands money who have a story to sell. They know their price and that people or organisations are willing to pay up to get it. We know that from the undercover story where Fergie, the ex-wife of Prince Andrew was filmed asking big money for a tell it all story to some journalist.
One of the four witness statement in Zeugenbuch (the witness book) is when she (Kalliope) witnessed the Plejaran extra-terrestrial Ptaah. The father of Semjase. That happened on Billy’s birthday she wrote the 3rd of February 1979 at 2.30 pm. She then entered the sitting room from the kitchen. As she walked the first steps into the sitting room she suddenly stopped in fear looking at a man dressed in a very special grey outfit. A kind of overall which at the neck had a large round opening, where a helmet could fit, but with no helmet on. He also had a belt where strange devises were fitted to it. The man who had a beard also looked at her for many seconds before he took a step backwards and with his left hand he hit a small devise mounted at his belt and within a fraction of a second he was gone. He simply completely disappeared in thin air without a trace and without a sound. She writes she looked at him for about 15 seconds before he disappeared so she obviously got a good look of him.

It should also be mentioned that all her three children sided with Billy and not with her. All three children were also witnesses. Metusalem spoke at Laughlin in 1999, Atlantis became a core group member around 2002 and Gilgamesha, her daughter expedited my purchase of publications in July 2006 at the Center. She thanked me for supporting the mission when I paid her for the books.[/quote]

one thing I ask here to the fellow who beleves meir is real. WHY won't meir have his "friends" come and show them selves to the world? think about it billy meir standing in front of ABC CBS NBC CNN ect and having ships from another world show up! meir would really be the most important man on the planet. but no meir just make crazy claims uses FAKE model ships and book cutouts to prove he is "real" once agian i ask he prove it ! the day I see i beamship on CNN is the day I will post an apology. till then the burden of proof is on you! tag your it!

What is that you say?
Use logic to disprove vesvehighfolk aka Phil's rant.
He is not going to learn anything, so whats the point?
His nauseating pedantic trite rhetoric is reminiscent of the epitome of ignorance; also known as belief.
But okay I'll do it at least for shits and giggles.

did YOU ever see ANYTHING?
Can you please elaborate?
I assume "YOU" is bergheim but "Anything" is such a broad word.

do you know that it was PROVED that the ships were models?
This goes for all your assertions that the photos are fake.
Please describe the step that you go through to determine that what you see in a two dimensional photograph is real or fake?
Then we can discuss your process to determine it validity, maybe over some double blinds (controls), change it, if needed, then apply it to Meier's photos.

did you know that the dinosaur pics were cut outs from A BOOK?
Picture again, but did you ever read or hear Billy say that those were his?

did you know that the evidence for fraud is overwealming?
I think the word your looking for is overwhelming. Your logical fallacy is "loaded question" and you have also assume the "burden of proof" here.

ok if this is real have billy come and produce the ships LIVE on TV have the ships fly into veiw of hundreds. NOT just to billy and a select group of witnesses. this is my CHALLANGE to you! put up your proof...
You logical fallacy "anecdotal", "personal incredulity", and perhaps "moving the goal posts"

one thing I ask here to the fellow who beleves meir is real. WHY won't meir have his "friends" come and show them selves to the world? think about it billy meir standing in front of ABC CBS NBC CNN ect and having ships from another world show up! meir would really be the most important man on the planet. but no meir just make crazy claims uses FAKE model ships and book cutouts to prove he is "real" once agian i ask he prove it ! the day I see i beamship on CNN is the day I will post an apology. till then the burden of proof is on you! tag your it!
Same fallacies as above but mainly "personal incredulity"

So lets move on to the videos.
I'll respond with other videos that are freely available out there.

And one more eat your heart out.
The first video you posted was pretty inconclusive, for example the use of an arrow to describe a non-existing shift in the horizon?
The second video was a sensationalized video that was more of an appeal to emotion that showed Karl and Kalliope it was not a scientific approach to disproving anything.
The third, fourth, and fifth video once again pictures.

Why do you continually not retort with some real evidence to the contrary.
Remember "similar is not same" models do not disprove an original.
Your approach should be to tear apart the evidence by way of a repeatable scientific approach.
For example finding a flaw in the process which was used to prove the evidence as true.

Get to learning how to think critically, otherwise life is going to be pretty painful, again and again and again and again...etc.

BTW my real name is not "phil" it is Bob there is NO UFO case that is so open and shut as mier's But hey here is a question for you why don't billy come on the paracast? and no not his mouthpiece Horn I mean HIM PERSONALY?

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me that people still want to believe in this case despite the literal mountains of evidence that point to it being completely fraudulent. In any case you're a few years too late, the show dealt with this ridiculous pile of hoax long ago, David Biedny conclusively proved one of his photos was a complete and utter fake, Michael Horn had a spectacular breakdown on the forum and was banned and this "case" was sent back to the shitter where it belongs. I'm sure you can still find the thread on here if you want, I've seen it and it's pretty epic if I do say so myself. You can listen to the shows with Horn as well and listen to him outright lie, deflect, make excuses and demand that people reproduce the awful photos, even though many have and no matter how much better they are than Meier's it makes no difference to Horn, just look at Jeff Ritzmann's pics and how much better they are than Meiers.

Here's a fun fact, did you know that not one single original 1st generation Billy Meier photo has ever been analyzed by anyone? Did you know that they refuse to transfer their old analog films to digital, even with someone else offering to pay for it, probably because you'll be able to see the damn strings the spaceship is hanging from? Even a diehard believer has to admit that something is up with the fact that Billy won't let anyone look at anything but 3rd, 4th or 5th generation copies of his photos, I mean, c'mon, the guy claims this is the only real case of alien visitation and it's so important that it has the potential to save the human race, but he what, just threw away all of his original film so it could never be analyzed? Give me a break.

Billy Meier, master of retrodiction, and his ridiculous prophecies that either don't come true or were completely knowable to anyone with the ability to read a newspaper or journal or apply for a library card when they were made, is a laughable fake. You aren't going to find many supporters of the case here, that's for sure. In any case, people can look at both sides and make up their own mind, here's some good stuff from IIG's definitive debunking of this turd of a case:

IIG | Metal Analysis Deconstruction

IIG | Billy Meier | Ike42 Report

IIG | Misquotes of Michael Horn

IIG | Billy Meier | Space Ship Audio Deconstruction

IIG | Billy Meier | Asket and Nera Photo Deconstruction

IIG | Billy Meier | Dinosaur Photo Deconstruction

IIG | Billy Meier | Fire Ship Photo Deconstruction

IIG | Billy Meier | Wedding Cake UFO Deconstruction

IIG | Billy Meier | Wandering Tree Deconstruction

IIG | Billy Meier | Photo Comparison

Crap case is crap, move along, nothing to see here.

As a model maker myself i can recognise a model when i see one

But these pics are the real smoking gun, that proves the one armed bandit is a fraud

SEMJASEs+New+Ship.jpg

The brass bits are identical to the brass pegs used to hold up shelves in some modular bookcases

Heres one here, and what do you know its identical to the brass features in the pic above

ats44563_cakeparts.jpg

And look one has even fallen off in this pic

Wedding_Cake_infront_house_highrL.jpg

Close up

WCUFO_Pin.jpg

Case closed.

As a model maker myself i can recognise a model when i see one

But these pics are the real smoking gun, that proves the one armed bandit is a fraud

SEMJASEs+New+Ship.jpg

The brass bits are identical to the brass pegs used to hold up shelves in some modular bookcases

Heres one here, and what do you know its identical to the brass features in the pic above

ats44563_cakeparts.jpg

And look one has even fallen off in this pic

Wedding_Cake_infront_house_highrL.jpg

Close up

WCUFO_Pin.jpg

Case closed.

No way Mike, I think it's far more likely that advanced extraterrestrials are traveling through space in spaceships that have pieces and parts that just fall off sometimes! It totally makes sense that a race of aliens who have solved all of the problems that space travel presents can't figure out how to keep parts from falling off of their ship! Billy's real I tell you, real! I know because a Djinn told me....

I personaly never had to prove anything but... here is HIS EX WIFE telling us the truth Billy is a hoaxer.

one last thing how do we know Nathan mallow is not Micheal Horn????

Wow a sycophant rush.
Good job in herding in the troops Bob.
I wasn't referencing you as Phil just that I have seen you uncritical way of thinking before.
Kind of like calling you a Munsen, I am sure you get the reference ;)
Once again none of crestfallen cast nor you addressed anything I presented.

Oh wait wait who this guy "Muadib" a Dune dude.
Let me go and read his links and I'll get back to you.

Oh look I am back... bet you guys didn't even know I left, oh darn, that's right I told you, shucks!

Muadib, mister tautology straw-man himself among other things.
I don't know why you haven't done your homework. IIG really?

Now, who is making the logical fallacy, lol.

For information pertaining to IIG you may want to un-ban the "Mouth Piece" or just saunter over to his web site or just you tube it "MICHAEL HORN DEBUNKS" dah da da daaaaaaaa.

Maybe in to future I'll take it upon myself to point out the IIG faux pas's using mono-syllabic word so that all you believers out there can move away from belief and in to the realm of critical thinking. It is just that you keep on making the same errors. Over and over and over again.

Oh wait its model maker Mech-Worrior Mike:
Maybe you model maker Mike didn't catch the whole thing with the two dimensional pictures because you threw up two dimensional pictures.
Once again: By which process were the 2-dimentional, as in width x height, photos taken by Meier, used in order to authenticate them.

Guy you may want to touch up on your fallacies.

I personaly never had to prove anything but... here is HIS EX WIFE telling us the truth Billy is a hoaxer.

one last thing how do we know Nathan mallow is not Micheal Horn????
Well you could compare writing styles.
Oh wait that would case you to have to you that gray matter of yours.
Can someone say aneurysm. hahahaha...

It is not Horn's style to change his name just so he can take shots at the "special" children.
Hell, I don't even know the guy personally nor do I know Meier.

Peace.

Wow a sycophant rush.
Good job in herding in the troops Bob.
I wasn't referencing you as Phil just that I have seen you uncritical way of thinking before.
Kind of like calling you a Munsen, I am sure you get the reference ;)
Once again none of crestfallen cast nor you addressed anything I presented.

Oh wait wait who this guy "Muadib" a Dune dude.
Let me go and read his links and I'll get back to you.

Oh look I am back... bet you guys didn't even know I left, oh darn, that's right I told you, shucks!

Muadib, mister tautology straw-man himself among other things.
I don't know why you haven't done your homework. IIG really?

Now, who is making the logical fallacy, lol.

For information pertaining to IIG you may want to un-ban the "Mouth Piece" or just saunter over to his web site or just you tube it "MICHAEL HORN DEBUNKS" dah da da daaaaaaaa.

Maybe in to future I'll take it upon myself to point out the IIG faux pas's using mono-syllabic word so that all you believers out there can move away from belief and in to the realm of critical thinking. It is just that you keep on making the same errors. Over and over and over again.

Oh wait its model maker Mech-Worrior Mike:
Maybe you model maker Mike didn't catch the whole thing with the two dimensional pictures because you threw up two dimensional pictures.
Once again: By which process were the 2-dimentional, as in width x height, photos taken by Meier, used in order to authenticate them.

Guy you may want to touch up on your fallacies.

No sycophants here my deluded friend, there was no cry for help either. Do you imagine yourself to be so intellectually formidable that we'd need to form up like Voltron to debate with you? So far I'm unimpressed, I think my 7 year old niece could hang with you, but I digress. I'm here because I saw the title of the thread and thought that I'd get a few chuckles checking it out, little did I realize the full blown belly laughs that would ensue when I actually found someone defending the one armed fraud. Anyway, if I was willing to listen to a bald, bag of wind like Horn wax poetic on his boner for Billy Meier, well then I might be a supporter, just like you, fortunately I have a brain and I'm willing to use it, so that isn't the case. Here's an idea, instead of spouting off at the mouth with personal attacks, maybe you should use your self promoted critical thinking skills to show us poor, simple nonbelievers the error of our ways. I'd love to see you address the IIG investigation, I'm waiting with baited breath. I hope you have something more to offer than personal attacks and appeals to imagined authority though, otherwise this will probably go the same place the Billy Meier Missionary Tour Bus went the last time it came through here: nowhere.

Here's a question in the meantime though, why are you here? Seriously, you believe in Billy Meier, that's great, I personally couldn't care less, I feel the same about Meier that I do about other historical or imagined figures that some people enjoy worshiping. If it makes you happy and makes you a better person, go for it, just don't bother me about it because I'm sorry but I don't believe you have the ultimate answer that you claim to have, in fact I don't think you have anything but a belief system that makes you feel all warm and squishy inside and I'm not really interested in that. So, why in this case do you feel the need to take your cultish ejaculations of love for a one armed Swiss farmer off of the FIGU forums and bring it here? Is there another disaster or world war that Billy has predicted that isn't going to come true that I should be aware of? Is my immortal soul in jeopardy because I deny the truth of the gospel of Billy Meier? Please explain why you've bothered to come here and proselytize, because for the life of me, I can't figure it out. You aren't going to find any converts here, just like you aren't going to find anyone who's at all impressed by you, my advice is to beat feet in the other direction, simply because you're probably wasting your time. Who knows though, I'm willing to be open minded about the whole thing if you can actually present a case without being a total douche about it, so far that hasn't happened but you're new so I'll give you some time.

Go ahead, new guy, wow me, or you may just want to continue to touch up on Billy's phallus with one hand while slinging mud with the other... but please, could you do it somewhere else? :)

th

Bob didnt have to herd anyone up.
You are about to find out the hard way this place has a pretty firm consensus on the one armed bandit.

In a word

Hoax

By all means check out the interviews with Horn

June 27, 2006 — Michael Horn | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

July 11, 2006 — Michael Horn | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

And be sure to read this one
Michael Horn & The Billy Meier Contacts | Page 19 | The Paracast Community Forums

I have said it before I say it again personal attacks bring nothing to the debate. So how bour posting some evidence.post links or proof the pics are real.

Well maybe I am wrong but it looks like the fellow left. Always the same.. they come on the fourmsdo personal attacks and leave. No proof nothing to defend your position just gab and go....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back