• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Billy Meier Case Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say you were a member of the Billy Meier organization, do you mean you have had personal contact with him or is this a sort of long distance fan club or something? Also, Open Minds recently had a great expose' about him. They can to the conclusion as most do that he is a fraud. I fail to see what your article gleans that would convince anyone on this forum to take this topic seriously.

We're putting a tight leash on this, so don't worry about it. It will not go too far before we shut it down. If only new members would just spend a few minutes looking over the messages, and check out our new Popular Content feature, and they'd see which topics have the most messages.

So .....I wonder what the response would be by 'he who shall not be named" regarding Meier's Ex-Wife's claims that it was all one big fake ( which WE all knew from the friggin start! )

My bet is that he'd still maintain Meier's wife was lying or something...sigh

Where do we find the Mier photo analysis by Biedny? ( As mentioned in the 2007 show ) Link please.

The wedding cake, oh billy , if only you hadn't gone that far, people would have just called you a fraud - post cake photo, they call you an idiot fraud!

point of order: when looking at michael horn's site to see how he defends the meirer case to this day, i stumbled upon the following, which i have copied and pasted and changed colour to highlight too:

The results of the skeptical challenges of the last six years, how debunkers like Kal Korff, Jeff Ritzmann, David Biedney, Royce Myers, etc. met with stunning defeat!

Does anyone know how michael horn comes to that conclusion?

Hes like the people who install and maintain the other one armed bandits in pubs and clubs.
They know the product is a rip off, anyone with half a brain can see the hows and whys, but its what they do, so they keep doing it.

Horn's an intellectual pygmy.
To promote such an obvious case of BS is a disgrace, and dis-service to the entire genre.
People like him and the one armed bandit are why some people snigger when you mention UFO's

@gene - agreed!
@mike - i think i posted the follwing before but can't remember where but i have seen the following -

A youtube video of a man making from scratch, a model 'beamship' and then using said model to recreate one of meiers' 'classic' phots, namely, one of a beamship 'hovering' and reflecting some sunlight from a sunset.
The video of all this is beautiful enough on it's own but the killer aspect that I adore is the fact that throughout the video, the guy does all the work with only one hand! which of course is one of the points that michael horn always harps on about as being some 'proof' that it cannot be fake!

I know some people here on the forums think that not one sentence more should be wasted on the story from the one-armed Swiss farmer but I think it is important to periodically go back to the 'case' because there are always going to be people who are new to the field and new to the forum who may benefit (purely intellectually) from having highlighted to them a huge hoax case that for some has become some quasi-religion/cult. For someone new to the field (and we all were at some point) it is worthwhile knowing as a lesson, the lengths some people go to perpetrate hoaxes and to never take anything at face value etc.
It is important for people to understand the factors that help some skeptics take the 'woo-woo' giggle how-can-anyone-take-it-seriously line of thought. Meier is poison to serious efforts at finding out what the UFO phenomenon is about.

Meier and his band of 'followers' claim that meier is the only UFO contactee on earth and all other accounts and photos etc of UFO's are false. 'Kettle, this is Pot, radio check, over..'

The wedding cake, oh billy , if only you hadn't gone that far, people would have just called you a fraud - post cake photo, they call you an idiot fraud!

point of order: when looking at michael horn's site to see how he defends the meirer case to this day, i stumbled upon the following, which i have copied and pasted and changed colour to highlight too:

The results of the skeptical challenges of the last six years, how debunkers like Kal Korff, Jeff Ritzmann, David Biedney, Royce Myers, etc. met with stunning defeat!

Does anyone know how michael horn comes to that conclusion?

Yes. He imagines it.

His idea of "stunning defeat" is to yell the loudest, and throw red herrings into every single argument he has regarding the photos. When the other party decides that yelling does not accomplish anything, he believes that they have conceded defeat. There's a reason that Horn was referred to as "he who shall not be named" on the Paracast.

My membership was in the so called PASSIV-GRUPPE und GEISTESLEHRE-STUDIUM. The membership gave the option to either pay CHF 210 or to work 3 days at the Center. In July 2006 I decided for the option of travelling to Switzerland to work the 3 days at the Center. It was then I met Billy. And at the time he and Bernadette Brand sat in the Kitchen every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evening proofreading material. It was then possible for members to sit in. They were then at the end of a major work in proofreading etc and transferring the old contact notes, called SEMJASE-KONTAKT-BERICHTE into the new format called Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, a work they largely were up to date with in the beginning of 2007 when block 9 Plejarisch Plejarisch Berichte was published and printed in Augsburg, South Germany. However the ones I spoke to was some of the core group members there. There was also 3 persons from Eastern Europe doing the 3 days work duty beside me. They camped in a tent below Billy’s house. I stayed at Freihof in Schmidruti, a very cosy family owned place with great service and only a few houndred meters from Billy’s house. I hired a car at the airport in Zurich and drove down, a one hour’s trip.

Kalliope
I don’t pay too much attention to her 1998 interview with the journalist Luc Bürgin und and author Kal K Korff (KKK). Because in the witness book alone there are four statements issued by her, where she validated the Meier UFO case as genuine. But that was earlier, when she was married to Billy. In 1998 she was divorced. The year before, Eva Bieri, Billy’s 2nd wife gave birth to their girl. So I guess in 1998 she was perhaps bitter , perhaps she wanted revenge, perhaps she needed money. Who knows her main motive? Well we know that other people demands money who have a story to sell. They know their price and that people or organisations are willing to pay up to get it. We know that from the undercover story where Fergie, the ex-wife of Prince Andrew was filmed asking big money for a tell it all story to some journalist.
One of the four witness statement in Zeugenbuch (the witness book) is when she (Kalliope) witnessed the Plejaran extra-terrestrial Ptaah. The father of Semjase. That happened on Billy’s birthday she wrote the 3rd of February 1979 at 2.30 pm. She then entered the sitting room from the kitchen. As she walked the first steps into the sitting room she suddenly stopped in fear looking at a man dressed in a very special grey outfit. A kind of overall which at the neck had a large round opening, where a helmet could fit, but with no helmet on. He also had a belt where strange devises were fitted to it. The man who had a beard also looked at her for many seconds before he took a step backwards and with his left hand he hit a small devise mounted at his belt and within a fraction of a second he was gone. He simply completely disappeared in thin air without a trace and without a sound. She writes she looked at him for about 15 seconds before he disappeared so she obviously got a good look of him.

It should also be mentioned that all her three children sided with Billy and not with her. All three children were also witnesses. Metusalem spoke at Laughlin in 1999, Atlantis became a core group member around 2002 and Gilgamesha, her daughter expedited my purchase of publications in July 2006 at the Center. She thanked me for supporting the mission when I paid her for the books.

Some cool background music on the Exposed video up there. And there is one thing I would agree on when it comes to the Meier case claims and that is that the book with all the color photos would make a great coffee table book, if not simply as a conversation piece ... what might get said isn't necessarily what the author intended, but still a good addition to any UFO library for that reason. I don't think these cases should be buried. Rather they should be a part of any ufology course and knowledge base. SImilar things can get said for the Raelians and other contactee based groups, religions or cults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back