• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The 3 most solid cases in UFOlogy - IMO. What's yours?

Hmmm....the most solid in every aspect, no doubt at all:

THE ROSWELL SLIDES.
LOL. Said one day before the slides are released from Mexico.

Good one! You can't lose! This makes Roswell "history" or a very funny joke about it!

The last punctuation mark? The last nail in this coffin?

Last edited:
Theres a description in some site, i cant remember the adress now :(
It seems the head of the alien is long as the torso, hte neck is cut and looks like the head was replaced or soemthing, you cant see the fingers of the hands or feet, only 2 pics showing the creature (the 2 most blurry from the set) theres some object between the camera and the genitalia of the humanoid......all i can remember, its gonna be as shitty as possible.
Who knows, maybe they are some pics from some circus attraction or whatever...

Reference the children's sighting at Ariel...

I was refreshing my memory about this case and realized that the male referred to below [my two previous posts quoted below] was the Headmaster of Ariel. I was stupidly mistaken that the Cynthia Hind [female] noted below [my two previous posts quoted below] as the "headmistress" was, in fact, NOT the headmistress.

In fact, she was not even a teacher at Ariel. The truth is she was a long-term UFO researcher for decades!!! This is INSANE...

Furthermore, the headmistress was into UFO's long before this incident. I think she even went to interview people involved in a UK UFO case too??? She thought they might become world famous. Hmmm.

The other weird thing about all of that with the media early on was the other male teacher that was always around the headmistress too, unusual appearance -hair or ?, was very very unwilling to say the children were seeing ET-UFO's. He just didn't want any part of it; it was in his words and body language. IMO.
Are you interested in the sighting at Ariel? Read this...

The film on the Ariel School sighting is in progress but we need your help!
There really needs to be a documentary about how not to abuse children this way as follows:
Hind's role in this case seems to be something of a double-edged sword, in that she did a good job getting to the witnesses so early, but, as you said, seems to have polluted the case somewhat by not isolating the witnesses and interviewing them one by one - and by asking leading questions.
How will your documentary answer to this as follows: ???...

IMO... These manipulated "put on display" children were damaged psychologically by the shark tank of "group think" and "group guidance" by Cynthia Hind, a UFO researcher, and by extreme media manipulation allowed onto school grounds within days of what happened.

Cynthia Hind was an ET-UFO believer and researcher long before that incident at Ariel, and she got involved in another sighting years before in the UK. In her own words in 1979 she got involved in a school sighting in Wales. She said she went down THREE times to speak with the children. WTFrack? Also, she mentioned the name Hilary Evans that she was somehow connected with [the audio seems clipped or cut to understand that connection, it's bizarre]. Oh yeah, guess what! LOOK: Hilary Agard Evans (6 March 1929 – 27 July 2011) was a British pictorial archivist, author, and researcher into UFOs and other paranormal phenomena.

Hind thought they might become famous from the worldwide news that was breaking at the time at Ariel. She allowed video cameras to video tape HER guidance and her questioning to the children in a "group setting" as an authority figure like a teacher too, yet Hind was just a UFO researcher!!! It's abusive, IMO. She led all the children far away from "the truth" and used peer pressure and group think to do it too!

It's a PERFECT example of what NOT to do to Innocent Children!

The HOAX [and delusional beliefs] probability is extremely high, imo, and the children were the innocent victims of these nutcases! [I don't believe for a second that the children created the hoax either.]

BtSt, you wrote this recently relating to witnesses too [about a different event], but I think your concerns are for witnesses in general too...

BtSt wrote: "At the centre of ufology there has always been a witness, and witnesses have been treated in a lot of different ways over the years. Some are celebrated constructions like Romanek, where the witness is raised up on the stage of public fame even though everyone can see there is a charlatan at the centre of it all. Streiber and Walton are also in that camp of the celebrated witnesses, but most witnesses receive scorn, laughter and derision. Many are treated like dirt, lose their jobs, their families and all the former life they had before they talked what they saw. Dale Spaur's kaleidescopic story comes to mind when you think about how the witness can have their lives entirely rearranged.

Perhaps one of the great weaknesses in ufology research is how witnesses are treated, how much of their story and identity should be released. But without a name and a face, witness testimony doesn't mean a lot. In fact it seems to me that without the witness in the crosshairs we would not have this other sociological feature of ufology, where those who have seen something can create the contactee- cult - guru stage show that ultimately has one of the biggest impacts on ufology's audience. It creates the audience and creates direction for discussion. That individual witness has too often become the primary focus of discussion, their impact and their feelings, as opposed to the actual event itself. Witnesses like Emma Woods, or the other woman with many names at the centre of Budd Hopkins' Brooklyn Bridge oeuvre, demonstrate how the witness can displace the event. This seems to happen the most when hypnosis and alien abduction/contact are at the heart of the story. Draw conclusions there as you will."[End Quote]

Every child witness except one that was found years later as young adults [and three older adults] would ONLY VAGUELY essentially say: we saw something or something happened. Creepy! Freaky! The one exception was a female student that said: "that 'picture' that [audio appears to be cut] it will never go out of my mind was the face and just the craft."
In the case of the woman that I cited, the woman is now grown. Forgive me my lack of clarity. She was a child at the time and is now still terrified to go out alone. The woman who informed me of this left no doubt as to her anxiety being directly related to the incident.

Dr John Mack was visiting Zimbabwe about 2 months after the time of the event, and he spent two days at Ariel School with the children. He also spoke to the Headmaster, Colin Mackie, the teachers and some of the parents.

Last edited:
(in no particular order)

1) The Westhall School incident in Australia.

2) JAL Flight 1628

3) Rendlesham Forest.

There are plenty more but these, IMO are the top ones. I would be interested to hear what the skeptics have to say about the JAL flight. I'm not sure how they would debunk it. But then again, they always have an answer for everything.

I am open minded on the Australia case, but have serious doubts about Rendelsham. JAL is interesting, and I consider it unexplained, although I am not certain I understand the pilot's testimony. I consider The Skylab 3 case (no not debunked by Oberg), the Belgian Wave (taken as a whole), and the Army Helicopter case to be the best three in terms of multiple, reliable witnesses, good documentation, and the lack of a simple, mundane explanation. Of these, I've looked into Skylab the most. I'm not sure I can buy Maccabee's argument for the size of the object, but I do think we know the distance pretty reliably. However, it is only middling strange.

Two ALMOST really good cases I know of: Shag Harbor, and The O'Hare Incident. I still don't understand why no one has come forward on the latter with a cell phone photo.

Pier Fortunato Zanfretta's abduction encounters beat out Pascagoula for the heat and the boot print. (still, those Pascagoula interviews on the Faded Discs series are pretty mind blowing

RB-47 for radar evidence

My own sighting: nothing beats a personal case as an event to stick in your mind and convince you of the reality of UFO's: Two Metallic Craft Visit a Northern Ontario Ice Rink Pt. 2
I need to zap off Fortunato's case from my top three as after having read the translated Italian Journalist's book on this case I see now how it's got much more to do with schizophrenic episodes along some very unique disconnected events. I think I'll put Portage County as one of my top three instead because of all its classic surrounding features and primary police witness. The post encounter interview with Dale Spaur is as riveting as the Pascagoula follow up recording.

I need to zap off Fortunato's case from my top three as after having read the translated Italian Journalist's book on this case I see now how it's got much more to do with schizophrenic episodes along some very unique disconnected events. I think I'll put Portage County as one of my top three instead because of all its classic surrounding features and primary police witness. The post encounter interview with Dale Spaur is as riveting as the Pascagoula follow up recording.
Interesting. I also take 2 of my top 3 off the list. After reading more info, I think JAL is bogus & I also think that about Rendlesham.

BTW - what do you make of the Pascagoula incident & the tape you speak of (after the event interview, which I've never heard)?

Interesting. I also take 2 of my top 3 off the list. After reading more info, I think JAL is bogus & I also think that about Rendlesham.

BTW - what do you make of the Pascagoula incident & the tape you speak of (after the event interview, which I've never heard)?
When I find it I'll post it. I think it might be part of Wendy Conners' Faded Discs audio series.

Internet Archive Search: subject:"Faded Discs"

But if you've never stumbled on to this it's a treasure trove of first hand reports often right after events have taken place.

I find these types of interviews to be very powerful testimony as they are unfiltered and speak to a state of mind following an incredible marginal experience.

I've also got a rare cassette interview with Hickson in his contactee years which is disappointing but speaks to ideas of conversion following such incredible experiences. They stagger the mind and point to things happening beyond our normal frames of reference.

In all these case have you got all the evidence (Offical /None Offical from the incident/sightings?
That level if inquiry requires special access that only the bigshots in the field can get or those who dig persistently over the years and even then, will you ever know fully one individual's experience?

This should be track 39 from the abduction section with the last ten minutes or so is the two of them talking after the police leave the room.

Last edited:
Back