• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The 3 most solid cases in UFOlogy - IMO. What's yours?

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
(in no particular order)

1) The Westhall School incident in Australia.

2) JAL Flight 1628

3) Rendlesham Forest.

There are plenty more but these, IMO are the top ones. I would be interested to hear what the skeptics have to say about the JAL flight. I'm not sure how they would debunk it. But then again, they always have an answer for everything.

My own sighting is the most solid for me, I had about given up on the subject until that night my girlfriend and I saw and chased one.. The sighting report is here somewhere on the forum.

My answer is sort of like Pixel's. My own sighting ( June 1975, Lake Windermere BC Canada ) left me with zero doubt. The other one is the 1952 Washington DC flap. Third would be the opener for Ruppelt's classic book The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects. Incident's 1 and 2 on your list along with the 1994 Ruwa Zimbabwe school incident ( similar to the Westhall School incident. ) are also up there. The Hudson Valley sightings are another. Rendelsham has become so convoluted now that the disinfo-agents have won. I don't know what to think about that anymore, and the list goes on and on ...

Go with vehicle interference cases and military incidents above and sub underwater cases all with radar confirmation , many eyewitness and strange awareness cases where so called shadow objects / figuers with eyewitness late John Keels work on that subject and Peter Robbins and Larry Warren on the UK Bentwaters .

My favorite case is the 1994 Zimbabwe school incident. That case gives me the willies. There is something in the retelling of the sighting by the children that seems so genuine, innocent and authentic.

Unless some new amazing evidence comes out in support of Bentwaters, the case is dead to me along with Roswell. Not saying nothing happened there just that the waters have gotten so muddied that I find it impossible to separate wheat from chaff.

Pier Fortunato Zanfretta's abduction encounters beat out Pascagoula for the heat and the boot print. (still, those Pascagoula interviews on the Faded Discs series are pretty mind blowing

RB-47 for radar evidence

My own sighting: nothing beats a personal case as an event to stick in your mind and convince you of the reality of UFO's: Two Metallic Craft Visit a Northern Ontario Ice Rink Pt. 2

I'm jealous. I've seen a few very strange things over the years being an avid skywatcher, but nothing like what you experienced. I recently listened to Biedny & his brother Barry as they recalled on air a sighting of a huge cigar shaped UFO they witnessed along with hundreds or thousands of others in Caracas, Venezuela back in the 70's. You've probably listened to the episode.

Point being:that you said it best "nothing beats a personal case as an event to stick in your mind and convince you of the reality of UFO's"

I've accepted the fact that we humans are seeing something. The more I research this topic the less I understand it.

My favorite case is the 1994 Zimbabwe school incident. That case gives me the willies. There is something in the retelling of the sighting by the children that seems so genuine, innocent and authentic.
Years later EVERY witness that was found and interviewed basically said: We saw something. Yes, seriously, it was that vague!!! No one later said UFO, ET, blah, blah... you can see on video each witness, and, imo, the interviewees were very unwilling to talk ET-UFO jargon. They consciously avoided using those ideas. WHY ?

Furthermore, the headmistress was into UFO's long before this incident. I think she even went to interview people involved in a UK UFO case too??? She thought they might become world famous. Hmmm.

The children saw something at a not close-up distance off the school property. I don't know the measured distance, but at least 200-300 yards. Also, major interviews with the entire group of children together on video were conducted about the incident. Each child should have been interviewed separately. Peer pressure and group think and group interviews and group "gathered class" about it outdoors w/headmistress leading students, and the media hype, imo, destroyed this case from the beginning.

Last edited:
3) Rendlesham Forest.
If you listen to the two main witness security guards directly, no filters, at the Disclosure Hearings under oath, both of them said they were not saying these were ET Alien craft. The guy that went up and saw it said it might have been some craft of human origin. Vallee has recently stated directly in an interview that was BlackOps probe testing. Vallee went on quite a bit about it too. You can still listen to the interview. I'll insert a link about it below.

Vallee said he personally documented this happened in the 1970's AND 1980's AND 1990's. In fact, Vallee said some of the most prominent UFO cases [of that type during those 30 years] were these kinds of incursions, meaning, human UFO security probes. Blackop UFO Exercises at Nuclear Weapons sites for 30 years!

Vallee also said "when you talk to people like that" referring to his blackop friend, meaning, he has talked to more people about this "in the know", of course.

(Start at the 27min mark for more background. Then go see what Vallee thinks about Bentwaters Rendelsham at the 53min mark.)

Here, is the Youtube version...

No maybe you should talk to the eyewitness face to face and then come to your conclusion.
I did not have to. Why? As I already mentioned in the previous post you replied to: Because both of them, the Rendl-Bentwaters guards that approached the craft, under sworn oath, recently, said they were not saying these were ET Alien craft. The guy that went up and saw it said it might have been some craft of human origin. Reread the previous post.

You can see them both say that on video during the last Disclosure Hearings in DC.

Last edited:
Still not the same as actually talking to folks who been there !! I rather keep a open mind and not joining the Vallee fan club. One rule in this crazy field make your own mind up and agree humans have the ability to decive so does any other species in our universe.

Last edited:
Years later EVERY witness that was found and interviewed basically said: We saw something. Yes, seriously, it was that vague!!! No one later said UFO, ET, blah, blah... you can see on video each witness, and, imo, the interviewees were very unwilling to talk ET-UFO jargon. They consciously avoided using those ideas. WHY ?

How many years later was it?

How many years later was it?
Have you seen those interviews? It's really worth watching, because you can pick-up on all the visual and audio cues too. A lot being communicated between the lines that does not come across as being positive for the ET-UFO theory. IMO.

But, most everyone were young adults, and I can't recall about any older people.

The other weird thing about all of that with the media early on was the other male teacher that was always around the headmistress too, unusual appearance -hair or ?, was very very unwilling to say the children were seeing ET-UFO's. He just didn't want any part of it; it was in his words and body language. IMO.

2) JAL Flight 1628
This is the only case I'm aware of that deserves serious follow-up! Big time!

This seems to be narrowed down to either the military or ET-UFO's. It would be the best case study I know of if one could find that pilot and crew and more data documentation. If anyone is looking for an "open case" that needs follow-up, then this would be my number one target. Getting the scoop directly from the pilot and crew is essential, imo. They must be tracked down soon, otherwise they're going to be gone or too frail to have any contact.

Back