• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thanks to Gene and David and Paracast!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wanted to take this opportunity to give my most sincere thanks to Gene and David for providing this space for my past radio programming. I never expected this, nor would I have asked them for it. When Gene offered me space to place my programming up here I thought that was just much more than generous. I thought about what shows I might want to put up here "now and again." Damn! I feel the urge to do some current shows now! (Like for example, an in-depth look at that wild and wacky Kal K Korff character!) But at any rate, Gene and David are simply the ABSOLUTE BEST! Now is also a good time to gently remind you that The Paracast and Gene and David need any financial help the user-ship might be able to provide. They DESERVE IT. There is no one else out there in UFO-land that are providing the service that they do. Simply something to think and ponder about.

Gene and David, once again ... Thank you my friends.

Decker

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wanted to take this opportunity to give my most sincere thanks to Gene and David for providing this space for my past radio programming. I never expected this, nor would I have asked them for it. When Gene offered me space to place my programming up here I thought that was just much more than generous. I thought about what shows I might want to put up here "now and again." Damn! I feel the urge to do some current shows now! (Like for example, an in-depth look at that wild and wacky Kal K Korff character!) But at any rate, Gene and David are simply the ABSOLUTE BEST! Now is also a good time to gently remind you that The Paracast and Gene and David need any financial help the user-ship might be able to provide. They DESERVE IT. There is no one else out there in UFO-land that are providing the service that they do. Simply something to think and ponder about.

Gene and David, once again ... Thank you my friends.

Decker

I would also like to again bring up the idea of everyone donating 10bux. Would go along way.

(If you feel it appropriate to donate a small amount for free media that you enjoy and regularly consume. I know I do)

Thanks Mr Ecker for posting these shows, really enjoying them.

There's so little true 'quality' shows out there, these are great.

love to hear more :)

I wanna hear Don back on the Paracast again. I have listened to his episodes recently and they are always both hilariously funny and usually really informative.

Don I would just like to say thank you for some great shows.
While looking for Utube vids on yourself Kal K Korff kept on apearing talking about you could you please give me some background on the history between the two of you.

Regards

EVP

While looking for Utube vids on yourself Kal K Korff kept on apearing talking about you could you please give me some background on the history between the two of you.

Regards

EVP

Korff is all over youtube bitching about everyone. If you do a search on Biedney you can see Korff bitching about him too. The guy is so crazy its ridiculous... I think he seriously needs to get some mental help

Regards

EVP

EVP you just hit on one of the really great "nut cases" currently on the web.

There is a whole thread here on The Paracast somewhere that talks about my encounters with this Turd. I think I called it "Kal K Korff, International Man of Mystery." Also David B. can tell you about this guy. If you can't locate it I will re-load it here but suffice to say, this guy doesn't care too much for me because I kind of pointed out his "flaws", know what I mean? David, you are so eloquent in your discriptions, why not jump in here.

Decker

EVP you just hit on one of the really great "nut cases" currently on the web.

There is a whole thread here on The Paracast somewhere that talks about my encounters with this Turd. I think I called it "Kal K Korff, International Man of Mystery." Also David B. can tell you about this guy. If you can't locate it I will re-load it here but suffice to say, this guy doesn't care too much for me because I kind of pointed out his "flaws", know what I mean? David, you are so eloquent in your discriptions, why not jump in here.

Decker

Don found the Blog thank you for your time.

Regards

EVP

Don found the Blog thank you for your time.

Regards

EVP

You are welcome. By the way, the other day I was doing some research on the web and came across a very interesting website. It is called

Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths and guess who one of the listed cyberpaths is, Yup! Kalvin K Korff. Go to

http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com/2009/05/capers-sends-mail-to-one-of-his-many.html and scroll down on the right side. There he is, that chubby pathetic little loser Kalvin K Korff. Gotta love it.

Decker

Oh yeah, while thinking about korff I suddenly remembered this U Tube by David Bowie. The Kal Korff is an Idiot webblog actually posted this because it is (gotta be, right?) about Korff. Check it out and enjoy.......

For some time now I have toyed with the idea of addressing that moron, Kal Korff, on my blogsite. Well, today I did and I called the posting "The Chubby Little Loser." Go to http://www.darkmattersradio.com and read all about kkk, AKA, The Chubby Little Loser.

Decker

Back