1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Sweet UFO Clips

Discussion in 'The UFO Forum' started by triangleinthesky, Feb 12, 2017.

1. triangleinthesky

triangleinthesky Skilled Investigator

Hey if you could point me in a more pure direction that would be a lot less effort and tons more productive.

2. Double Nought Spy

Double Nought Spy May I please go back to the zoo now?

Wag
    There are literally tons of excellent books on the topic. Then there are shows like the Paracast that feature very knowledgeable guests. There are some decent movies, but far more useless ones. If you want something easy to digest that requires little effort, then there will no doubt be some suggestions for the better movies following. I don't bother with them so I don't want to recommend any. If you want book recommendations, you can get lots here but high on my list would be the books by our own Chris O'Brien, particularly the Mysterious Valley books. They happen to be very accessible but you do have to pay attention because there is a lot going on in them.

There is some good stuff on You Tube, but you have to dig it out from the mountain of crap on there. Seems to be the nature of television and its derivatives, unfortunately. My theory is that it's just too easy to make crap and sell it in that medium, but I am far from an authority. I usually don't bother with it. Don't have cable, and since a recent move I don't even have a TV antenna. My TV is connected to a Blue Ray player that does Netflix, and that's all. Don't miss it even a little bit.

3. Han

Han piscator ψ

vesvehighfolk likes this.
  4. triangleinthesky

triangleinthesky Skilled Investigator