• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

There are literally tons of excellent books on the topic. Then there are shows like the Paracast that feature very knowledgeable guests. There are some decent movies, but far more useless ones. If you want something easy to digest that requires little effort, then there will no doubt be some suggestions for the better movies following. I don't bother with them so I don't want to recommend any. If you want book recommendations, you can get lots here but high on my list would be the books by our own Chris O'Brien, particularly the Mysterious Valley books. They happen to be very accessible but you do have to pay attention because there is a lot going on in them.

There is some good stuff on You Tube, but you have to dig it out from the mountain of crap on there. Seems to be the nature of television and its derivatives, unfortunately. My theory is that it's just too easy to make crap and sell it in that medium, but I am far from an authority. I usually don't bother with it. Don't have cable, and since a recent move I don't even have a TV antenna. My TV is connected to a Blue Ray player that does Netflix, and that's all. Don't miss it even a little bit.

Back