• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Suggested Guest: Catherine Austin Fitts - Given Current Economic Crisis

Cabal

Skilled Investigator
Given our current economic issues I would suggest listening to Catherine Austin Fitts. She has been on C2C a few times as well as in Freedom to Facism. I think David would be able to butt heads with her on a couple of things, just a hunch.

She claims there is a lot of financial manitpulation going on in the markets currently by government & commercial shady dealings. She used to work at HUD and should have insight into the Fannie Mae etc. debacle. As an aside, she also claims to have been in a meeting with James Woosley where they discussed alien presence in the US, though she claims not to know more beyond that meeting. Here is her website.

Solari | Navigating Toward a Financially Intimate World
Solari - Navigating Toward a Financially Intimate World

Given our current economic issues I would suggest listening to Catherine Austin Fitts. She has been on C2C a few times as well as in Freedom to Facism. I think David would be able to butt heads with her on a couple of things, just a hunch.

She claims there is a lot of financial manitpulation going on in the markets currently by government & commercial shady dealings. She used to work at HUD and should have insight into the Fannie Mae etc. debacle. As an aside, she also claims to have been in a meeting with James Woosley where they discussed alien presence in the US, though she claims not to know more beyond that meeting. Here is her website.

Solari | Navigating Toward a Financially Intimate World
Solari - Navigating Toward a Financially Intimate World

Interesting women. There is alot of stuff on that website
didnt read it all.
But the speech she gave that is on the website gave me a little more insight which is always good.:)

She claims there is a lot of financial manitpulation going on in the markets currently by government & commercial shady dealings. She used to work at HUD and should have insight into the Fannie Mae etc. debacle. As an aside, she also claims to have been in a meeting with James Woosley where they discussed alien presence in the US, though she claims not to know more beyond that meeting.

Yes,I would love too hear Fitts on the paracast! I think Rich Dolan knows her,so maybe he can put in a good word for Gene & Dave?

It would be interesting to hear her side of the Woolsey story.All we've seen so far,is mudslinging from the two other parties involved - ie. Greer vs. Woolsey and Peterson.

Back