• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Suggested guest (again): Dr Joseph Farrell

Would you like to see Dr Joseph Farrell as a guest on The Paracast

• Yes. Please. And some time fairly soon.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No. I don't think he would be a good guest at all.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Who the heck is this Dr Joseph Farrell you speak of?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd prefer to have another airhead on instead.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
S

schticknz

As I have been going through the series of interviews, Dr Joseph Farrell has done on a religious (mainly) podcast called The Byte Show, I have come increasingly to the conclusion that he may indeed hold a few of the answers to that perennial question of "what are those pesky UFO things that keep flitting around our skies, and where do they come from?".

So here again I suggest that he be quite possibly the best guest that The Paracast HASN'T had on so far.

So to see if I have (any) agreement with any/some of The Paracast audience with this supposition, I invite you, dear listener, to vote in this rather fetching poll which I have just posted.

So please vote away, and let your opinion in this matter be known ... you know it makes sense :D

Thanks for the great poll for this great (prospective) guest. Dr. Farrell's work on the The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: Nasa's Nazis, JFK, And Majic-12, Reich Of The Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons & The Cold War Allied Legend, and The Giza Death Star are some of the finest work that has been done in this area, and the History Channel has even done some fascinating shows on it.

The fact that NASA was involved in bringing Nazi scientists in via Operation Paperclip is one that has always fascinated me--that, and that they downplayed Werner Von Braun's Nazi affilations (and possible S.S. connections) to bring him in under the Paperclip aegis to head the Nasa rocket program.

Please bring Dr. Farrell on--his exhaustive work and sensible, down to Earth reasearch is exactly in line with The Paracast's own skeptical but interested perspective.

ive only listened to one of his segments, but he is obviously someone who has put a lot of thought into the matter, and i'd love to hear more.

I am on number eight of the twelve episodes on the Byte show series and I would love to hear him on the Paracast.

He was on EERIE radio not to long ago I think. Great guy, great story teller....but Giza death star? WTF. Sorry there is enough piss in the pool

Get Dennis Balthaser back,,,he can talk Giza and UFO's.

~A

He was on EERIE radio not to long ago I think. Great guy, great story teller....but Giza death star? WTF. Sorry there is enough piss in the pool

~A

The Giza Death Star stuff is ... difficult, I admit. Farrell has looked at ancient Sumerian, Vedic texts etc and seen technology where other people haven't in the past.

Whats good about what he is doing though is that he is an academic, and he is using his training to research these rather esoteric areas. I understand that he has been trained to look at ancient texts as part of his doctorate in Patristics, and so it seems to me that he doesn't fall into the same holes that Zecharia Sitchin has fallen into (translating the texts himself, for instance - Farrell uses actual academic translations), and so maybe he really is finding things others haven't.

However this is a really difficult area ... and so as an exercise, I, myself, have started reading through translations of Sumerian texts Oxford University has here:

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/

and will finally soon actually get to read the Giza Death Star books.

Although, as Dr Farrell is very thoughtful and careful about how he approaches things, certainly in interviews, there is nothing like actually sitting down with written material, and following his trails of logic and rationale.

I still think though, he is doing some very important work, and maybe opening up unresolved issues in the past 60 years which may throw more light on UFOS, unexplored (certainly in mainstream literature) avenues of Physics, the strange murky end of WW2, and such truly breathtaking subjects such as the Nazi Bell, and maybe a resolution of the Roswell incident.

True, I agree. I should have stated that I do as well appreciate what he is doing over all. Sumerian text is mind blowing to say the least. Sometimes I loose objectivity when I hear something far fetch amidst credible research.

~A

I'm not familiar with his early work... but if you check out his blog (gizadeathstar.com), he really has done some outstanding work re; Nazis, Nasa and the real machinations behind the secret space program. The best thing about it is his academic approach--he's very thoughtful and has a background that pulls that esoteric subject matter into the light, and he's not bashful or apologetic about calling bullshit on that which deserves it.

He and Hoagland have many areas on which they disagree--and he happily points out what they are, and I think it's done ol' Richard C. a lot of good--it's made him reel in his wild theories and reconsider his positions.
Now, he waits for the data to come in before letting his enthusiam run away with him.

All in all, I think Dr. Farrell has been good for the field--he's skeptical, a no-nonsense kind of guy, and incredibly intelligent. He has more books under his belt than most Paracast guests--and he pumps out a new one every year! I don't know if his new one is out yet, but I'm eager to get my hands on a copy. Great reading.

I'm not familiar with his early work... but if you check out his blog (gizadeathstar.com), he really has done some outstanding work re; Nazis, Nasa and the real machinations behind the secret space program. The best thing about it is his academic approach--he's very thoughtful and has a background that pulls that esoteric subject matter into the light, and he's not bashful or apologetic about calling bullshit on that which deserves it.

He and Hoagland have many areas on which they disagree--and he happily points out what they are, and I think it's done ol' Richard C. a lot of good--it's made him reel in his wild theories and reconsider his positions.
Now, he waits for the data to come in before letting his enthusiam run away with him.

All in all, I think Dr. Farrell has been good for the field--he's skeptical, a no-nonsense kind of guy, and incredibly intelligent. He has more books under his belt than most Paracast guests--and he pumps out a new one every year! I don't know if his new one is out yet, but I'm eager to get my hands on a copy. Great reading.

Mr Farrell has alot of theories, dont no if i agree with them all. But i think he make a very good guest. Some of his theories even outside the ufo field on the economic crisis and the Experiment that happened at Cern intrigued me, it got me thinking.

Mr Farrell has alot of theories, dont no if i agree with them all. But i think he make a very good guest. Some of his theories even outside the ufo field on the economic crisis and the Experiment that happened at Cern intrigued me, it got me thinking.

Hey, let's give the guy his due... It's Dr. Farrell...

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza Death Star was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”. The sequel, The Giza Death Star Deployed came out in Spring 2003, and the final book of the Giza Death Star trilogy, The Giza Death Star Destroyed, in 2005. Additionally, he has published two books on Nazi secret weapons, Reich of the Black Sun and The SS Brotherhood of the Bell. His new book, The Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warfare, Modern Physics, and Ancient Texts, came out in the autumn of 2007, and the sequel to The SS Brotherhood of the Bell, Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, the Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory, came out in March of 2008.

I mean, I sure you didn't mean any disrespect... but the guy has a frickin' doctorate--from Oxford, no less. His books have been translated in Polish, Italian, German, Czech and Russian.

He's "Dr. Farrell" :cool:. Ain't no two-bit nobody writer... all the more reason he should appear on The Paracast. Especially in view of some of the more recent shows, we could use some honest-to-God scholarship.

Attachments

• giza death star 1.jpg
    giza death star 1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 3
  • giza death star 2.jpg
    giza death star 2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 2
  • giza death star 3.jpg
    giza death star 3.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 2
  • the cosmic war.jpg
    the cosmic war.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 47
Hey, let's give the guy his due... It's Dr. Farrell...

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza Death Star was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”. The sequel, The Giza Death Star Deployed came out in Spring 2003, and the final book of the Giza Death Star trilogy, The Giza Death Star Destroyed, in 2005. Additionally, he has published two books on Nazi secret weapons, Reich of the Black Sun and The SS Brotherhood of the Bell. His new book, The Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warfare, Modern Physics, and Ancient Texts, came out in the autumn of 2007, and the sequel to The SS Brotherhood of the Bell, Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, the Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory, came out in March of 2008.

I mean, I sure you didn't mean any disrespect... but the guy has a frickin' doctorate--from Oxford, no less. His books have been translated in Polish, Italian, German, Czech and Russian.

He's "Dr. Farrell" :cool:. Ain't no two-bit nobody writer... all the more reason he should appear on The Paracast. Especially in view of some of the more recent shows, we could use some honest-to-God scholarship.

Are ye dateing:D Nay you are right Dr farrell deserves some respect.

~A

Here, in fact, is a link to said interview:

<table width="100%" border="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2">Episode 78:
Blowing up the Giza Deathstar

</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">Mon, 22 Sep 2008 02:28:00 GMT</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">In this episode we speak with Joseph P Farrell, author of the Giza Deathstar.
</td></tr><tr valign="middle"><td style="width: 10%;">Download</td><td> or Listen Now </td></tr></tbody></table>
I haven't listened to it yet, but also look for episodes #10 and #60... :cool:

Back