• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steven Greer

Rick Deckard said:
Putting my 'super conspiracy' head on again, I suggested a while ago that perhaps Greer is 'the one' - like 'Neo' in the Matrix - he's really working for the 'agents' and his purpose is to get all the would-be whistle-blowers to break cover so they can be put in one place and he can leave them in limbo, never fulfilling his promise of a congressional hearing. Just a (dark) thought...

There has been speculation about this for years by some of the more serious folks within the ranks of ufology. It's certainly not proved, but it isn't outside the realm of possibility. The fact that Greer - and others in exopolitics - consistently criticize the various intel agencies, but rarely if ever take the Air Force to task, is also something that is very interesting, given that if secrets are being held, it's a pretty good bet that it's the Air Force, i.e. the guys monitoring our skies and encountering UFOs if they're there, who are doing it. Also, it was Air Force (AFOSI) intel guys who ran the Bennewitz disinfo game, along with others. The one group / organization / agency that would have been most embarrassed by congressional hearings would have been the Air Force, because they would have had to explain both Blue Book and the Condon Report, not to mention decades of ridiculous explanations for quality sightings.

Just food for thought. It's always important to remember that the various services and intel organizations, while technically all working for the same "team", are in fact rivals, with different agendas, goals and objectives, and are not known for cooperating with each other.

Paul

Back