• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steven Greer Captures ET in Photograph!! Disclosure IMMINENT!!

I find it really hard to understand that any adult person might take Greer's claims seriously. It's not just far-fetched, unbacked by evidence and visibly fraudulent. It's also silly and plain childish. It's difficult to see how a person can have such an idiotic mindset as to believe these things, and at the same time have the skills you need to manage what he calls a "movement" - but is in fact a business.

I think Greer is laughing his ass off at both skeptics and believers while he counts his bucks. It must really be fun for him.

I find it really hard to understand that any adult person might take Greer's claims seriously.

But there appears to be people who will pay hundreds of dollars to set out in the wilderness somewhere and listen to his rants about invisible aliens that only he can see. I don't understand why someone hasn't sued him for fraud yet. The non-disclosure papers you have to sign before you take his course or whatever he calls it, must be pretty comprehensive. If I paid around $800 to go sit out in the desert and play with flashlights while some joker claims to take pictures of "invisible" aliens I'd want a refund.

But there appears to be people who will pay hundreds of dollars to set out in the wilderness somewhere and listen to his rants about invisible aliens that only he can see. I don't understand why someone hasn't sued him for fraud yet.

Yes, it baffles me completely. Theoretically, people who are willing to deepen other people's pockets in exchange for empty tales of hope and invisible friends shouldn't be able to function in society, and wouln't be able to make the money mr. Greer asks for, in the first place. But then I think of religion and it all makes sense.

It's on YouTube now folks, Greer "explaining" the photographs on the "world puja network" that hosts his podcast.

I've just started listening to it, there doesn't seem to be anything of substance in the first part... ok, he starts to discuss it in the 2nd part.

He really only goes into the photos in parts 2 and 3, the rest is a waste of time.. actually, it's all a waste of time, but he makes me laugh.

For the life of me I don't get how these light shows (both Greer's and Gilland's) constitute "communication" or "contact" in any real sense. We are supposed to believe that a "extra-terrestrial" non-human "ambassador" choose to make contact by posing for a chance photograph while remaining invisible to the naked eye. This is perhaps the most ridiculous assumption a person could make. Is this some sort of religious insanity? People wanting to believe something so strongly that they see the patterns and meanings they want to see? It reminds me of people claiming to have seen "tongues of fire" and "glory clouds" in Christian Pentecostal services.

Wouldn't real actual contact with the intent of actual communication by a scientifically advanced society take on the characteristics of a scientifically designed and highly efficient form of communication? Would they really resort to vague light shows, appearances in random photographs, and bizarre channeled messages? Greer wants us to think that a society with the sophistication to hop dimensions, communicate telepathically, and so forth prefers to communicate through what amounts to spiritualism's parlor tricks! Houdini would have had a field day with Greer and his ET seances.

Back