• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steven Greer Captures ET in Photograph!! Disclosure IMMINENT!!

What an absolute fuckwit Greer is. So he's either a) a deluded moron or b) a deceptive desperado vying for attention and cred for CSETI.

It's like that BS Moussan(sp?) was promoting. Let's play cut out shapes from blobs in Photoshop.

It's a fucking cactus. If cacti are extraterrestrial, I'm in a whole heap of shite, because I have windowsills full of them. Excuse the expletives, but Greer and his mob tend to have such an effect on me.

It's a fucking cactus. If cacti are extraterrestrial, I'm in a whole heap of shite, because I have windowsills full of them.

Looking at the fighting cactus again combined with this post made me spill my coffee.Stephen Greer, Comedic Genius.

<style>.wysiwyg HR.previewbreak { BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red; HEIGHT: 6px; COLOR: red; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none } .wysiwyg P { MARGIN: 0px } .wysiwyg .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } .wysiwyg IMG.previewthumb { MARGIN: 1px; WIDTH: auto !important; MAX-WIDTH: 150px; HEIGHT: auto !important; MAX-HEIGHT: 150px } .wysiwyg IMG { MARGIN: 1px; WIDTH: auto !important; MAX-WIDTH: 150px; HEIGHT: auto !important; MAX-HEIGHT: 150px } .wysiwyg OL.decimal LI { LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: decimal } .wysiwyg OL.upper-roman LI { LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: upper-roman } .wysiwyg OL.lower-roman LI { LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: lower-roman } .wysiwyg OL.upper-alpha LI { LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: upper-alpha } .wysiwyg OL.lower-alpha LI { LIST-STYLE-POSITION: outside; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: lower-alpha } .wysiwyg IMG.previewthumbactive { BORDER-BOTTOM: red 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: red 1px solid; MARGIN: 0px; BORDER-TOP: red 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: red 1px solid } .wysiwyg_block { BORDER-BOTTOM: #6b91ab 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #6b91ab 1px solid; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(255,255,255) 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #6b91ab 1px solid } .wysiwyg_block .blockrow:first-child { BACKGROUND: url(https://www.theparacast.com/forum/images/gradients/gradient-greytowhite.png) repeat-x left top } .wysiwyg_block IFRAME.textbox { BORDER-BOTTOM: #6b91ab 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #6b91ab 1px solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; BACKGROUND: #f3f7f9; BORDER-TOP: #6b91ab 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #6b91ab 1px solid } .wysiwyg_block .formcontrols .blockrow { BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px } .wysiwyg { FONT: 14px Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif } </style>Hm. was there marshmallows burning on the fire?

Marshmallows or Mushrooms?

For anyone wanting a laugh, the Greer man himself will be "explaining" the photograph on his radio show tomorrow at 11 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern and 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern.

Link

Dr. Greer and Linda Willitts will discuss the amazing photo taken at the CSETI expedition in Joshua Tree 2009 which shows an ET being visiting the group. By the time of this broadcast the photo and explanation will be up on the CSETI website for viewing. (www.cseti.org) Dr. Greer will discuss how and why we are seeing this ET visitor and what that shows about their transdimensional technologies.

I personally can't wait to hear what he was able to find out about transdimensional ET technology by looking at a photograph of a cactus in the dark.

Let's see, Dr. Greer is on an intimate level of connection with ETs, and THIS is the best he can do in terms of solid evidence? Why is it that when people present such photos, they seem like Rorschach tests?

Why isn't there a nice photo of hunky Dr. Greer standing in the light with his arm around an alien pal? I would think this would be the least the aliens could do for the guy, since he is their designated future Earth embassador once disclosure is completed and Exopolitics takes over the reigns of the State Department.

I looked up, Bush, Tree and Alien in the Dictionary. Clearly these are not the same thing. I think I need to mail Mr G my findings. :p

For anyone wanting a laugh, the Greer man himself will be "explaining" the photograph on his radio show tomorrow at 11 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern and 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern.

Link

I personally can't wait to hear what he was able to find out about transdimensional ET technology by looking at a photograph of a cactus in the dark.

Um....am I confused? The World Puja Network (whatever THAT is) demands membership to listen to any of their programs from archive. I'm not giving them one slim penny for sponsering the ongoing fantasies of Dr. Greer. If you or someone can "liberate" the audio and put in on YOUTUBE, that would be a great benefit to the lower masses of ignorant humans on planet earth who do not have money to waste to hear this momentous news of the Cactus from Outer Space. I understand that no one who was actually THERE saw this? It only came through on the picture, so Greer assumes an alien was visiting them with stealth technology or something crazy?

Note: The picture of Dr. Greer on this website reminds me of Will Robinson (Billy Mumy) from LOST IN SPACE, if you aged Will Robinson 60 years. He has that nerdy look that made Billy Mumy so cute for the part in the 1960s. But it doesn't really serve a guy going on 60. Maybe that's why Greer seems to have spent the last few years beefing up. I remember when he was rather slender, then he seemed to suddenly bulk up like a muscle man. I am sure that being a doctor who could prescribe steroids is not in any way involved. That would not be very ethical for a man who is going to be our Embassador to the Pleidians.

I'm not sure what I'm doing, but if I am lucky I will be able to show you a picture of Greer's alien, taken from another vantage point.

Attachments

• Arizona Cactus..jpg
    Arizona Cactus..jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 58
if you look closely, you can see that the being is holding the zero point energy device that will save the planet.

if you look closely, you can see that the being is holding the zero point energy device that will save the planet.

Yes, along with a crown to ordain Greer Queen of Outer Space! (I allude to the 1958 sci-fi movie by that name. Doncha think it's about time for a remake?)

All these years of evidence gathering, and this phlegm gets coughed up? Someone is indeed sick. So much so, that I think, Greer has indeed been intouch with aliens. Or someone else with the ability to suck brains from skulls.

Have you guys ever considered that Mr. Greer might REALLY be a comedian? I mean, even more unbelievable than his claims is the idea that he actually takes himself seriously.

It would be just genius if all this time everything he's done was just a long practical joke on both the believers who pay for his BS, and the skeptics who dread and ridicule his claims.

Back