• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Steve Polydoris

Whatever happended to Steve Polydoris?
Would be interesting to know what his views are now on the late Michael Younger.

Funny you should mention him. I just had contact with him and invited him to come on DMR for that very purpose. He ain't interested. ????

Decker

I listened to this old radio show recorded back in 98 from Greg Bishops website. A chap called Peter Jordan made some startling claims. On the show he was really keen and eager to come back. Greg never heard back from him again. Very similar to Martin Cannon on your show. Are some researchers getting too close to the truth?

Well I can't say about Peter Jordan but as to Martin Cannon, I can tell you that Cannon was by nature a very VERY paranoid fellow. As to how much truth he got close to, hmmm ....

Decker

Don, is there anyone else associated with COM-12 aside from Polydoris (and Rich) that you could have on DMR to speak about those early days? Also, do you have any of the material that Younger gave you? During your Torelli/Bridges episodes he kept referring to documents he gave you, some of which were the Jane's Defense material that supposedly show disk shaped objects out in space! I was wondering if you have a "Michael Younger" file in your garage that can be dug out. I would love to scan that information in and make it available. :)

Limits, at the time that Michael Younger was active I never really bought into the com-12 thing. While I was in the Army I was involved in intelligence matters and the entire idea that a legit intelligence agency or group would be as public as they were, struck me as total BS. This is not to say that Younger did not come up with stuff that was fascinating. Rich, back a few months ago, was talking about looking into that aspect as time allowed. The only other guy that I can think of who might have had more information about com-12 stuff would be Greg Bishop. I have not spoken to Greg in any depth for some time. I wanted to have Greg back on DMR but his work schedule is such that right now he can not do a live show.

I do not have a Micheal Younger file per se. As to many of the documents he gave me, good God, that was over 20 years ago and probably most of that was tossed somewhere along the line. When Vicki and I were publishing UFO Magazine, we were drowning in paper. Believe me when I tell you we had dozens of boxes simply stuffed with files, papers, all kinds of stuff and when UFO was no longer in our hands a lot of that material ... left the building.

As to Younger I have come to terms that this will probably always be a mystery. It would be nice if Greg Bishop and Rich did collaborate on a book ... but only time will tell.

Decker

Hey, Don - didn't Rich mention once that some guy named Bill or Bob (something) had recently come out publicly and claimed that he was either a member of Com-12 or Seal Team 8? Does anyone know this guy's full name and whether or not he is legit?

I got to get Rich in here to comment on this. I am not sure if he did start to track down additional information on the comm-12 material. I know he has been very busy of late but will see.

Decker

I got to get Rich in here to comment on this. I am not sure if he did start to track down additional information on the comm-12 material. I know he has been very busy of late but will see.

Decker

yeah, that would be cool Don. It seems like Greg and him have kinda hinted a while back that they found out some stuff they might save for a book but since it seems like ones not in the works, maybe Rich can share with all of us ;). The other person I was thinking of was Bob Dean since Rich mentioned that they did a show with him. Maybe he has a take on Com-12.

No, that was not Rich. You are confusing yourself with a "project camelot" whistle blower who has been proven to be a liar and a hoaxer.

Nexus Radio - Interviews ex Navy Seal Don Shipley about Project Camelot Wistleblower Bill Wood | News

thanks for the link. I wasn't confusing him with Rich, just that Rich had mentioned this guy on Don's show.

There seems to be a lot of stuff on the internet about him, but geez, who has the time to watch all the videos and wade thru the all the opinions on this guy? Has Wood been pretty much universally debunked and what's your opinon on Project Camelot? Any chance that Wood is speaking the truth about being on Seal Team 8 but it's so secret most of the other Seal Teams don't even know about it? (just throwing this out for discussion).

If I may "barge" in here for a moment. If some guy goes on a show like Project Camelot (or as I sometimes say .. "spam-a-lot") and claims and brags he was a Navy Seal .. or "Green Beret", chances are he is full of it. By their nature, these units are very secret. When you throw in stuff like UFOs, underground bases, etc. you have about a 95% assurance that the guy is full of shit. Remember the Phil Imbrogno fiasco? And, once proven that they are full of shit, nobody calls them to task .. they simply continue on. Let me say it once again ... this is why no one of importance will ever take this subject seriously. There are just too many clowns, morons and mentally ill connected or attached to it. My two cents ...

Decker

yeah, that would be cool Don. It seems like Greg and him have kinda hinted a while back that they found out some stuff they might save for a book but since it seems like ones not in the works, maybe Rich can share with all of us ;). The other person I was thinking of was Bob Dean since Rich mentioned that they did a show with him. Maybe he has a take on Com-12.

Try contacting Norio Hayakawa-he's on fb. He had a relationship with MY for a while-even presented him to the public, initially.

I agree with Don here, there is very little value (aside from the laughs) to any of the information presented on PC and most of their "witnesses" are self-absorbed nut cases looking for their 15 minutes of fame. To answer you question directly, Wood HAS been universally debunked. The link I provided you is proof of that, he has been investigated and actually sued for his attempts at stolen valor.

His real name is William Brockbrader, not Bill Wood. He has no Special Forces background, in fact he was arrested while in the military for sex with a minor.

William Newel Brockbrader Ii UT Sex Offender

Lawsuit latest in quest to expose fake SEALs | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Enjoy!

Try contacting Norio Hayakawa-he's on fb. He had a relationship with MY for a while-even presented him to the public, initially.

Thanks for the suggestion -I messaged Norio through facebook but havent heard back yet. I'm not sure what he will come back with as I just listened to him on Greg Bishop's show and I got the idea he pretty much seemed to think it was all bs.

Thanks for the suggestion -I messaged Norio through facebook but havent heard back yet. I'm not sure what he will come back with as I just listened to him on Greg Bishop's show and I got the idea he pretty much seemed to think it was all bs.

Well, Bunson, it was all 'bs'-that was a given from the start. But whose 'bs'? It was highly theatrical, and bold, and laced with some valuable insights into the nature of the game, and which encouraged interested parties to beware of 'birds' bearing 'gifts'. It would take a book to do it any justice, and there is a possibility that things may come together this year to get it done.

Today Norio may state he thinks it is all BS but I can tell you this, back in the "day" when he was running with Gary Schultz he didn't think it was BS. Back when they were putting on public shows Norio and Gary Schultz thought Michael Younger (who Norio called "Mr. Mike") was the real insider deal. Norio at least at the time, publicly bought into the underground bases, evil aliens, Comm 12 .. the whole schmere. These days Norio sings a different tune.

Decker

Back