• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Statement from Donald R. Schmitt

I'd just point out again the gap between the appearance of the body in the slides and an answer to the question of 'what's really there objectively', which cannot be known without educated forensic examination the body itself (either in the present or, if that has been competently accomplished in the past, by reading the written records of such an examination, likely held in the museum's archives).

What's really there in this case is pixels/silver nitrate/colors on a slide positive. Interpreting the context using the data at our immediate disposal, we find a naturally desicated baby boy placed in a glass display case at a Park Service interpretive center, probably Camp Verde, Arizona, perhaps at Mesa Verde, Colorado. The boy's name is lost to prehistory. He never had a surname in our sense of the word. He had a mother and a father, and most likely both of them outlived the boy. The body is still there. If Chris KK really goes for it, we will find out more. DNA analysis will reveal he was a normal human boy, of the pre-Navajo/pre-Hopi Pueblo peoples called the Anasazi, likely with a large complement of pre-Dene invasion alleles. Speculation.

In all seriousness I knew that the slides were shit, from the announcement of them. I didn't have the evidence yet, but the whole thing smelled from the get go.

I want alien life to be here on earth more than anyone else, but this kind of thing causes more problems than a barrel full of ravenous honey badgers. It makes anyone whose connected to hoaxes like this look awful and it makes anyone with half a brain shudder. The best way to resolve Slidegate is to ignore the perpetrators and accept we might have gotten duped. The last thing is just stop talking about it and go away.

Maybe an old fashioned Amish Shunning.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

I agree with the sentiments expressed above.

Back