• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens....

I didn't find the prequels as bad as many other fans, though they were not as exciting to me as the first 3 movies.

I revisited the prequels with my Son a few months back Goggs and I agree they are not as bad as some folk say. I liked them better this time round - not a patch on the originals however. (although Jedi has some downpoints EWOKS!!!)

Episode 7 was a small film. It is basically a retelling of A New Hope. Its scope is limited and it does not in any way eclipse the films that came before it. I am not one of the people that despise the prequels and I still feel that Revenge of the Sith is an incredible film. In my opinion it is much better than Return of the Jedi and has a much grander scope than episode 7. That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed episode 7 and cannot wait for what is coming down the pike!

I revisited the prequels with my Son a few months back Goggs and I agree they are not as bad as some folk say. I liked them better this time round - not a patch on the originals however. (although Jedi has some downpoints EWOKS!!!)
Here is a link for a crazy read.

reddit: the front page of the internet

Its about a theory that jar jar binks was a sith lord from the start. Lol i know i know but this has some strong points. For example when i first watched starwars the phantom menace, i couldnt help but realize jar jar doing weird jedi things to other characters in the film, his voice timed perfectly with that black captain guy when they were stranded on naboo. His drunkin style of jediship lol. Anyways look into it. Jar jar was suppose to be the greates villlain ever but people complained and lucus frusterated he lost control of his creation was forced to change the script. Hence the wierd throw in of darth turanus, ei dracula lol. Read it i promise you lucas had something huge planned for jar jar.

Back