• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stan Romanek threatens lawsuit

I LOVE Carrion's response. I'm sick of hearing about people in ufology who have zero credibility trying to intimidate sane people into silence.

What a blithering idiot. Romanek clearly does not understand the evidentiary standards of a court room. Hilarious stuff.

I've been watching this latest round of silliness unfold, and it looks like a desperate play for more attention. The U.S. never really has had its own Billy Meier, I guess. Didn't really need one, either.

Ha! I too have been watching this. It's total gong show material he's providing. I LOVE the fact that James pointed out that he would be required to not withhold key evidence in a court setting and then again asked for this mind-blowing evidence so he could have experts analyze it.

In a related story, Michael McDonald's look has sued Stan Romanek for copyright infringement.

Attachments

• Right click on image for save options.jpg
    Right click on image for save options.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 361401.jpeg
    361401.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 76
That is a very fair offer Carrion made. Unfortunately, if Romanek did this his 15 minutes would be up and he would be relegated to a meaningless life spent striving for dubious mediocrity. Sounds like this guy could use a Metatron Harmonizer... now where to get one.

Someone needs to walk up to Stan and punch him squarely in the crotch.

What an absolute buffoon.

Someone needs to walk up to Stan and punch him squarely in the crotch.

What an absolute buffoon.

If you punch him in the crotch, it'll be downward and some of the momentum will be wasted. A knee would be much better. Jam his jelly-bean little balls up into his pelvis and make him piss blood for days.

If you punch him in the crotch, it'll be downward and some of the momentum will be wasted. A knee would be much better. Jam his jelly-bean little balls up into his pelvis and make him piss blood for days.

This is true. It also means your knuckles not having to come into even proxy contact with his dangly bits, which after all would be just gross.

Kneeing someone in the balls, isn't the same a punching someone in the crotch. I've had both, and I think the punch is far worse. If you guys need a demonstration, I'll knee you, and then punch you in the crotch. Then you can figure out which would be best.

Either way, I personally think the punch thing works and sounds better in practice. Stan Romanek... You have a punch to the crotch coming.

From what I have seen and heard about this guy, I think he is seriously mental. If I knew he was in the same area, I'd pack. You can't trust crazy people to remain rational. That scares me.

Back