• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

STAN ROMANEK- on ABC News “Primetime Outsiders Special”

Free episodes:

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Yes its sad!

The Stan Romanek illusion.... What he wants you to believe doesn't add up.

Stan did promote himself as being a genius at one time, in his book the aliens praise his intelligence, and now he's a mild mannered retard that has dyslexia?

The Electronic female Star voice (Audrey) warning Stan about the military, they same voice calling by phone (Rick Nelson, Alejandro T. Rojas and others?)

Rick Nelson, Stan's right hand man. and promoter of Paranormal Research Forum, ex military, BS promoter?

Alejandro T. Rojas and his little dog Tessa? (MUFON) Director of Public Education. On coast to coast said somethings to the effect that he's not representing Mufon when he talks about Stan and that if he did investigation on Stan he would have done it differently more like Mufon would. Alejandro's idol is Leo Sprinkle!

Stans first regression Hypnosis-therapist received her certification out of the back of a Archie comic book. No not true but Colorado has no licensing policy for Hypnosis. So you can be one over the weekend for 99.00 dollars.

USAF Academy chaplain saying they could use a academy facility to do a Stan presentation some time in the future and would they like a private tour of the academy. I thought the air force in Colorado Springs was out to get Stan?

The EVP (Audrey) of The Female Star Voice?

Starseed what the aliens and (Audrey) call Stan?

Stan stealing the name Starseed form the new age community?

Just the photo of the alien in the window, why not the release the video clip of the alien in the window?

Jeff Peckman ET Affairs Commission, not releasing all the info to the press that day. That would take away any chance of making money on the The World's Most Documented Extraterrestrial Contact Story?

Jeff Peckman as your new best friend?

6 years of video's and not being able to produce a movie? (even though you have incredible evidence.)

The contract with Nancy Talbott, Stan breaking the contract before all the research is done?

Thinking ABC will do a fair and balanced Romanek UFO story?

Going into hiding, receiving death threats form people after doing the Art Bell show, death threat ploys always adds intrigue, the government wants me dead works well too.

Going on Art Bell after his first big sightings at Red Rocks and the one by his work. (Stan promoting his experience.)

Stan playing the flute in the San Luis Valley at dusk copycats James Gilliland?

Leo Sprinkle as your Hypnosis-therapist? (where are the aliens touching you and what type of anal probe are they ramming in your ass type leading questions?)

Stan's sister helped produce Denver public access Tv show Men in black in the early 2000s?

End Times prediction by Stan.?

All of the documented evidence being evaluated by many University's, but not certified yet?

Stan's knee being fix by Aliens but no MRI or x-rays by doctors?

Men in black?

Aliens in black?

Covert military ops try to keep Stan away form the truth of aliens?

Ghosts in the house?

A Grey they named grandpa?

Shadow people?

Strange electromagnet field around his car that birds run into, over 30 birds flew into his car in one year?

Special military ops guy re-siding Stan's house in Nebraska?

Hybrid Humanoid on camera in Stans front yard? video of everyone looking at it (but no picture of the entity?)

The lie detector test "failed." Stan made a another mistake in taking the lie detector and now he has blamed it on three different health disorders. Now he wants us to believe its some new conspiracy?

Covert military beating Stan up, death treats, surveillance, it all so crazy, I'm sure if the military wanted you out of the picture you would be long gone, end of story.

The disappearing abducted phone trick and other bad video put up on Stans web site taken down?

Leo Sprinkle channeling Grampa the Gray?

Orbs with smiley faces?

Pet names for all your Gray Alien friends?

Alleged implant in his left thigh or hip no x-ray's. Digging the thing out in front of a doctor with a pocket knife. Then it gets blown up by someone, then sending your implant evidence to some lab and you never get it back?

Backyard crop circles?

Your best friend Mark is into ufology?

New age math and the men who interpreted it?

I sure you all have something to add to this list.....

Well, Thomas, there's not much to add to that list.

There is a fellow by the name of Clay Roberts, who I dug up when we had Stan on The Paracast, he's the guy who was supposedly funding the documentary, and who was reportedly tying Stan's hands with regards to access to his "evidence". I also spoke briefly with the guy who was their "image analyst", he was teaching Final Cut at some university, and knew precious little about visual effects or the specifics of debunking still image or video evidence.

Oh, and Alejandro Rojas is a joke IMO, he's a regular on a formerly free podcast (now commercial) which is a complete hunk of stinky shit. Guilt by association.

Thanks for that post.

dB

David, I believe the Clay Roberts contract expired over 2 years ago... but its a great excuse!

Stan is going to win the Gerbilwhisprer Award for his bad acting in the disappearing phone trick, in that wacky video ufo case gone bad. Alejandro will win the Intergalactic Space Gel Award for the best dressed Chihuahua on a fake cattle mutation case.

tessa.jpg

Attachments

• tessa.jpg
    tessa.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 105
So this liar (or as Penn would say, "crazy deluded fuck") gets prime time on network TV? I guess there are reasons to pretend that you've been abducted by aliens.

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.0 (Win32)"><style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> There's nothing about Stan in the ABC Prime time story plug (abducted by aliens).... Its just Rick Nelson promoting Stan. They do have Stace Tussel in the show she's part of the Stan true believer fan Club.

I read the article. None of those people have anything compelling to offer. Apparently, one of the experiencers says she has videos and scars to prove it. I'll believe it when I see it.
It all sounds a lot like the stuff I've experienced: sleep paralysis.

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.0 (Win32)"><style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> According to Stans web site he'll be on Good Morning America 8/18 at 7:00 am MST.

Stan Romanek and Steven Greer will face off in a GMA Jello Caged Grudge Match to see who wins the Plejaren ambassadorship. Billy Meier's and Robin Roberts will be refereeing.

That's it???! That's what all the hype was about? It looks like the Alien is playing peekaboo with Stan. He does know how to build up the drama though.

What do you guys think? Am I being too harsh on this attention whore?

I just read the article.
So has it been proven that this guy is full of it? I thought that it had, yet he's appearing on TV. I guess he's getting exactly what he wants.

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.0 (Win32)"><style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> Thanks for the links... Jay and Jeff

The video is great! Now Stan has to swim up stream even harder to keep his illusion going. The pretext to Stan setting the camera up in the first place was to catch a peeping tom.. So did Stan set his camera up right to do that???

I just read the article.
So has it been proven that this guy is full of it? I thought that it had, yet he's appearing on TV. I guess he's getting exactly what he wants.
'
Angel.... its been debunked by many groups, however the inner circle of Stan has a lot of mufon people convinced that its real...Rick Nelson keeps promoting Stan as the next Jesus... so whats a mother to do.

Welcome to The Paracast, Jay.

Yeah...sure is interesting what they will and won't air these days, huh? :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Yes, it sure is. I am constantly amazed at how little research is done when this subject is aired / published by the (I hate to use this term) "main stream media". I wonder if they do the same amount of research on the other stories they cover? If so, it explains a lot about we see and hear. I really get so tired of this.

How long until "I Know What I Saw" comes out?? We need some balance! :)

It really makes me sad that all the BS (like Romanek's case) is getting the attention of the media...I thought those people were supposed to conduct some kind of required "minimum" investigation before they present a case on national television.

Something else getting a lot more attention than I thought is that exopolitics movement. I was recently watching a video posted on youtube of their recent convention in Barcelona.....WTF???? All the wrong people are the ones getting the attention. I wanted to hit my head against the wall after listening to Webre talk.....that was just awful! :mad:

Back