• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stan Friedman Retires

Oh, don't get me going about Stan's
co-author Kathleen - she admitted that she never even spoke to most of the abductees she used in her "scientific research papers " about Abductions....so in fact that means they could have all been total nut cases. I was part if her study.... Her excuse was that she spoke to anyone who wanted to talk to her.. Lies, I tried... And let's be serious, how could you weed out the nuts in even a few telephone conversations.. A research paper on what.....a control group verses another group whom submitted answers to stupid questions and no one has any info on who the hell anyone are.....wow?

Did anyone read the questions in her scientific research papers? I just about pissed my pants over some of the shocking discoveries- such as- that 70% of the abductees said they craved salt!!!!!! Holy shit, that's scary and intriguing, until you look up that a huge majority of Americans - use far too much salt in their diets because they are addicted to it.

The next shocker I had was when I wrote the head of Mufon to report that the so called Doctor of Clinical Hypnosis - who was one of the directors on Kathleen's abduction "research team "- had a made up degree that was no ehere even close to Doctor of anything, but BS....His made up title was from a online illegal degree mill.... A Hypnosis degree from a well know illegal degree mill that had to leave the country for fraud and the crook who ran the place,made up that degree as there is no such thing. The director of Mufon told me he forwarded my email to Kathleen and said he can not do anything as Katheen and that group is an independent entity...!!! (Same Degree Mill that gave another Ufoologist his online degree.)

You do know that Hypnosis is like a made up field that some states recognise as being up there with channeling or spirit healing, and as long as you do not have a critical record - and
any made up school says you have some training....go ahead...no education required nor needed...ANY idiot with a $1000 can spend some time in the back room -behind the hairdressers and they will give you a CERTIFICATE of Hypnosis....more money, I mean training, gets you more advanced titles...and rest assured this certicate means "sumting" as the owner of this school joined with 10 other schools in the state and formed the "Washington Association of Professional Medical Hypnosis Clinical Group"" and he pays his $35 year for membership and official sounding status.

Hypnosis is like the placebo affect, it works sometimes, but no one knows why???

Katheen, with some anger told me, it was not his fault the school was a fraud, and it does not even matter "as he never even submitted his thesis, nor finished the required submissions for the "fantasy- Made up PhD of Clinic Hypnosis" BUT he paid his money and has been doing it so long...it's OK with her.

Well as the world's only PhD if Truthology and CEO of the internationally known company "No bullshit Inc". it seems to me like a hell of a money making scheme to not only be a hypnotist therapist yourself , but have most of the people on your Mufon -Abduction Dream team - also being hypnotists to share and refer to each other - anyone needing help in getting the therapy you can provide.

Hell, she admitted on a podcast -( that one with the previous Mufon director of Media Relations as it's host)...She admitted that she has been abducted -almost her whole life...with Betty Hill , and it made her suffer terribly her whole life....until she had hypnotic regression therapy and came to realise that she had agreed to being abducted in a previous life/existence and now she no longer suffers PTSD nor fear...She's happy and glad she agree to be abducted, but would have continued to suffer badly - if it was not for Hypnosis .... She's now on the side of ET being our loving space brothers...

Wow, it's wonderful that she has this official sounding source -for a massive amount of referrals and I wonder if there is any fees paid back to Mufon for the ok to use their name.. ?yet independent franchise????

Referrals to oeach other for Hypnosis services -for these poor screwed up abductees, must be huge ...Beats the hell out of book sales and private meeting fees and help after conventions....

...makes me recall that old song used by car salesman and door to door vacuum cleaner salesmen....how does it go.... " Cha Ching, Cha Ching, I love that cash registers ring"???

I learned how to be a fledgling hypnotist from about $5 worth of books when I was 18 or 19. It does sort of work. Might tell the story some day.

Don’t know about Marden.

Are you sure he has the back ground he says he has ...
I have no reason to think Friedman isn't the real deal. If his credentials aren't for real, someone would have figured that out by now, not the least of whom would have been his arch rivals Klass and Menzel.
The next shocker I had was when I wrote the head of Mufon to report that the so called Doctor of Clinical Hypnosis - who was one of the directors on Kathleen's abduction "research team "- had a made up degree that was nowhere even close to Doctor of anything, but BS....His made up title was from a online illegal degree mill.... A Hypnosis degree from a well know illegal degree mill that had to leave the country for fraud and the crook who ran the place, made up that degree as there is no such thing. The director of Mufon told me he forwarded my email to Kathleen and said he can not do anything as Katheen and that group is an independent entity...!!!
Unfortunately the ufology community is only self-regulating and we depend on people like yourself who are skeptical and interested in the subject to help expose the frauds, so thank you for pointing these things out. To be fair it should also be pointed out that quacks and charlatans aren't unique to ufology. The sciences, especially medicine have been plagued by less than forthright players:

Major publisher retracts 64 scientific papers in fake peer review outbreak

In fact, faked degrees have become so commonplace they've reached epidemic proportions. According to this article:

Education Verification: Fake Degrees are a REAL Problem

With over a million fake degrees are out there, and over 50,000 produced per year, more than half of all people claiming a new PhD have a fake degree. So before pointing a finger at ufology as if it's the only field with dirt, look at the rest of the world, and in particular the real harm done by faked degrees in areas where the consequences are much higher for the victims. The field of ufology just makes an easy target. Do we demonize the field of medicine because there are people with faked degrees practicing medicine? No. It's not fair to do that, and providing there is some merit to the honest pursuit of a field, it makes no difference what the field is. I'd like to see skeptics and ufologists unite to make the field a better place.

Last edited:
Back