• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stalking the Herd is FINALLY completed!

I love it! We're all salivating over Chris's new book which should hit the door step any minute. Some author's just understand setting a suspenseful stage more so than others! I think we are all pretty proud of this book already. :)
Appreciate the sentiment Jeff. I can only hope it will live up to the advance billing. There are not many subjects in the realm of the so-called paranormal that can be summed up in one book. I gave it my best shot and hope that folks will appreciate all of the hard work that went into investigating, researching and writing about this highly misunderstood subject. I put off writing it for 14 years because of the shear enormity of the subject and the fact that Linda has so effectively propagandized everyone about the subject. Well, the time was right so I put much of my life on hold and did the heavy lifting...

Appreciate the sentiment Jeff. I can only hope it will live up to the advance billing. There are not many subjects in the realm of the so-called paranormal that can be summed up in one book. I gave it my best shot and hope that folks will appreciate all of the hard work that went into investigating, researching and writing about this highly misunderstood subject. I put off writing it for 14 years because of the shear enormity of the subject and the fact that Linda has so effectively propagandized everyone about the subject. Well, the time was right so I put much of my life on hold and did the heavy lifting...

From what I have seen so far, the sheer volume of research is impressive.

Have you sent a complimentary copy to Linda, Chris? :)

I just got word from Amazon that my copy, which I - pre-ordered back in Septermber - has finally shipped. It should arrive during the next week. I am definitely looking forward to reading it.

Thank you again, Chris.

I got it! Lucky number 13. Unluckily I checked my mail at ten tonight so I plan on reading until at least 3 or 4 or so. Impressive volume. I really like the cover

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm wondering how long it takes for overseas orders.
I order quite a few packages/books from overseas. Depending upon their location and if they're using some bulk/media mail service, it can easily take several weeks to a couple of months for something to arrive. On the other hand, I've had bulk packages arrive as "early" as 2-3 weeks. It's hard to say. Do you have any kind of mail tracking from wherever you ordered this? Amazon's tracking service is usually pretty accurate.

I order quite a few packages/books from overseas. Depending upon their location and if they're using some bulk/media mail service, it can easily take several weeks to a couple of months for something to arrive. On the other hand, I've had bulk packages arrive as "early" as 2-3 weeks. It's hard to say. Do you have any kind of mail tracking from wherever you ordered this? Amazon's tracking service is usually pretty accurate.

Well, I'm currently living in NE Asia, therefore it'll take a while before it gets here.

I love this image taken at the Snippy site w/APRO's Don and Alice Richmond in the foreground, Berle and Nellie Lewis in the back. Ann Arbus could have taken this one. What a strange slice of Americana.
snippy site low rez.jpg

You pegged it, that's why I love this photo. It's like Diane Arbus stuff, only almost better because it's in the field rather than just portrait.

My copy arrived days ago (I'm in PA, USA, so not sure how far it had to travel to get here for those who are still waiting and wondering :) ). Almost halfway through and it's both fascinating and frightening. I would say Chris' books along with a few others have really got me thinking in new directions.

Just got my Stalking the Tricksters and Stalking the Herd today. Made it all the way up to Canada safe and sound. Don't know which one to start into first...

Thanks, Chris, for the inscriptions. I'm really looking forward to hearing you and Perkins deconstructing the cattle battle on The Paracast! I'm also very interested to read other reviews and comments from forum writers!

Back